THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN :^)

FARAGE GOING NUCLEAR

Its time

Lets call the left on their hypocrasy

Use jews against them

Can't Barrage the Farrage.
Literal Madman.
Praise be.
The right rises and the left shall fall and be purged.

>Defending kikes
No

Trump did this the other day as well, he said 'if you wanna know how well walls work just look at Israel'

: )

you're seen as the devil himself if you hate on the jews
i like this tactic

It's not defending them, it's pointing out the hypocrisy and doublethink that is going on.

Is Israel our best ally now?

>Use jews against them

I've started doing this, it's such a good tactic. Compare what trump is doing to what the ethnic jews of Israel are doing to protect themselves against ANUDDA SHOAH, and people shut right up. Bring up jews and the holocaust on your side of the argument and you win.
Kinda handy little tactic that the kikes didn't think could be turned around.

There's literally nothing wrong with jews
>inb4 muh talmud quotes.
They're fake dude look it up.

I thought that speaking to nations that are doing a thing you don't like about why you disagree with doing that thing was far more effective than speaking to nations that don't do that thing

always and forever

Do not confuse jews with the khazars and their ilk

Christianity was the jews attempt of defeating (((them))), it worked to an extent, but alas, (((they))) appropriated it just like they did with judaism

What actual judaeism is we may never know, but dont fool yourself into thinking israel is a homogeniois society, just like america, yugoslavia, or the (((eu)))

Use the jews against them, it is time

Fucking nice work Farage.

Fucking chauvinist Muslims, man. Rules only apply to everybody else. When they do it, it's "complicated," it's "their culture," even if it's hateful and degrading to Jews or women.

Liberals fucking hate Israel now.

No one likes Jews.

He's simply using them, like we've always done.

This is the same person that wants to ban Trump from the UK and at the same time is meeting with these other people

It's textbook hypocrisy

Dat's my dawg!

Currently there's 1.7million signatures on a petition to 'BAN DRUMPF XD' will be discussed in parliament tomorrow.

I fear Trump and the protests are goign ot distract us from Europe

we need to watch UK and Germany and Hungary Closely....

I have a bad feeling

Right now the entire media is just full of 'news' about Trump protests. Easy cover.

>we're gonna deny israeli passports in our country that will show those zionist imperialists
seriously since when is that a good idea ?. the only thing they achieve is looking like autists being buttblasted because we beat them in a war THEY STARTED before which they were not provoked in any way.

the only thing this gets them is less tourism.