I believe there is a way to combat the obnoxious fucking amount of leaf posting that goes on here

I believe there is a way to combat the obnoxious fucking amount of leaf posting that goes on here.

Indian posters have been permanently btfo on this site with the poo in loo meme. It never fails whenever that flag is seen. It's pretty much a hardwired subconscious tick to think 'poo' when we see that flag now.

We've tried to do the same with Canadians and the fucking leaf meme.
But it doesn't work the same.
Canadian posters have embraced the fucking leaf meme just like Americans embraced the burger meme.
Canadian posters rejoice in the (you)s. They crave them. Even if it's just 8 replies of
>A fucking leaf

What we need to do is simply ignore Canadian posters.
Whenever you see that flag, don't reply to them. Don't give them the (you) they want.
If you see a thread was created by a leaf, don't reply to it.

The only way to stop this shit is to absolutely ignore them at all costs.
We need to spread this plan.

STOP REPLYING TO CANADIANS

t. rural and suburban retard

The cucknadian flag resembles a DEAD leaf, not 3 green leaves as in the past inside the coat of arms.
They're flag means that they are killing themselves.
A FUCKING DEAD NATION

A
FUCKING

No.

Ah, someone who isnt a leaf and therefore someone i can reply to. How do you do?

leafposting in a snow nigger thread

US and Canada should be banned. but especially Canada.

How bout instead of leaf we just say:

Trudeau... lol

COPYPASTAFAGGOT

SAGED

Nah that just encourages us even more. Just ignore us.

If you ignore us, we win.

Try harder, cringe Lord

=D

Fuck you OP. Keep the leaves on here. When a radical Muslim attack hits Canada (like it undoubtedly will) I want to hear about it from our Canadian Anons.

Yes, Canada is fucked by political correctness. Yes, they elected that pretentious faggot Trudeau. I don't care.

when you ignore your enemies, they win

Underrated

if you give us (you)'s, we win.

(OP) is a massive Faggot burger.
>obvious fact

If you ignore us. We win.

But reddit hates us. We'd have nowhere to go...

Hi fag.

Do you even have a country?

Yeah... or you could just detect shill/cukc posts on sight and move onto reading/responding to the ones that are worth it.

You will be seeing more and more of us as more and more of us are made unemployed or underemployed. Shit's a mess.

Burn the fucking leafs

Don't reply to this, faggot

Real Canadians don't post such filth and real canadians enjoy the multicultural society we live in. They're just trolls using vpns

thicc

wait first i thought this was a shoop with a fake headline. are either parts of this real?

fpbp
KEK has blessed the first post.

LEAF is my favorite meme, us Canadians are finally getting the recognizing and (you)'s we've been craving for hundreds of years.

Shut up Peru in disguise

DIE FRENCHIES

C U C K E D N A T I O N

C U C K E D N A T I O N

C U C K E D N A T I O N

My option is much better than ignoring them, I believe.

Yes General we shall ignore the leafs into submission 2017 Leaf War is has officially begun

fuck off snowflake, won't happen. We'll keep shit posting until perm banned.

We will bury you.

I can tell you that a SHIT LOAD of people posting on Sup Forums are Americans using proxies. Fucking little kids with nothing better to do. Pathetic.

The dumbest thing is all the idiots who think the posts are coming from real Canadians.

The U.S. and Canada have had one of the great alliances in modern history. For decades now. Many of the shills on Sup Forums who denounce leafs haven't even been to Canada or met a Canadian. Just little kids with no life experience.

Another fact, Canadians have a lot of very balanced and intelligent views on geopolitics. These can be very helpful to raising the bar here on Sup Forums. Ergo, the shills come around to throw a wrench into the works making "leaf" threads and brainwashing idiots into thinking us Canadians are idiots. Completely ridiculous.

The last scenario, I am convinced, is what is happening mostly here on Sup Forums Good Canadian posters find Sup Forums, start posting, then get thrashed by the shills and brainwashed morons and end up leaving, lowering the standard here on Sup Forums and pretty much fucking it up.

The smart ones know what's up. I've never met a smart American who doesn't respect Canada to a certain degree. Only the truly dumb ones and the immature idiotic kids who haven't even traveled outside their own State insult Canada.

The shills are behind the leaf posts. Mark my words. The shills want us Canadians out so they can fuck with Sup Forums and drag it into the mud.

CTR, CREW, and (((others)))

They're the ones posting the bulk of these anti-leaf threads.

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG LEAF BONG

Watch your mouth before I move to Australia and destroy you from within.

>burgers are for whatever reason more concerned about people living in canada as a scapegoat for the massive amount of untermensch here on Sup Forums
Really pathetic how you want to exterminate us just because we also have liberals in our country

It's another "canada tries to bantz episode".

Try harder fuck face.

you don't know the lengths of our reach, the north is a cold and dangerous place, better back off punk and let this happen peacefully and efficiently

fucin leaf

FEEL THE LOVE YOU DEGENERATE LITTLE FUCK
IM SURE THE BEST PART OF YOU DID RUN DOWN YOUR MOTHERS LEG WHILE THAT NIGRO MAN JUMPED OUT THE BEDROOM WINDOW.
now you can say sorry and get the fuk to bed you little shitstain faglord basmentdwelling pimplefaced child.

t. chink

Is this guy the next Trump?

Call them biebers

you mad

GAS THE AMERICANS
BORDER WAR NOW
DEPORT TROO-DOE
KILL CWEBEK NOW

Leafs ain't got nothing better to. It's either shit post on Sup Forums or watch their girlfriend get gangbanged by shitskins.

FUCKIN' AMERICANS KILLED OUR DOLLAR
FUCKIN' ALBERTA TAKING ALL THE JOBS
FUCKIN' TRUEDAU FUCKING UP OUR COUNTRY
FUCKIN' QUEBEC BEING WORST PROVINCE

bump

Did someone say LEEAAAAFFF

Trump is going to make canada not exist.
Thank fuck.
I wake up every mirning and wish I was dead cause life in canada is bleak as fuck.
No hope
No future
America next door and I'm not allowed to immigrate .
Please God, just end my life

I bet you American bastards are so fucking holy you never poo or pee in your lives. Too much bible-thumbing?

Heres a (you) for you neighbourino

Bland?
Where the fuck do you live?

digits confirm, you're fucked now friendo

fuck off faggot

Still better than that rat skull of a head you call a face.

If we can really do this for real can we gaslight them into believing that Canada has been shadowbanned

didnt Sup Forums know that ALL canadians ar fucking crazy
sucks to be OP

Can you suck your own cock op? I just thought you would be tired from sucking Aussie dick so hard.

personally i don't get the hate for leafs. i like them
i just think burgers hate leafs because kek like them more than burger

Checked, we're Kek's chosen. You fuckers have no power here.

red and white flags gets the most gets.

In canada
There is 8 towns and each one is equally boring as the other.
I don't drink alcohol
I don't do cocaine or crack
I don't do other drugs
I'm "boring" to all canadians because they are alcohol fueled crack smoking white trash.
I doubt your life is exciting. You're o4chan dipshit. Cause where ever you live is SO exciting
Stfu retard