youtube.com/watch?v=XbqCquDl4k4
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
youtu.be/z8Q-sRdV7SY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Two_Babylons
youtube.com/watch?v=baEnHLnl5dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We know.

globalist faggot. dont miss him at all.

Outside of the fact that he caused 9/11, yeah..

Not gonna lie, former Bush voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bush crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get a hold of nuclear codes!

I always misunderetimated him, Bush was based.

never stop

He was just an idiot surrounded by neocons who influenced him I don't think Bush was a bad person.

This

He Will Not Divide Us
youtube.com/watch?v=XbqCquDl4k4

He's a lovable guy that's unfortunately controlled by th

Heh Heh. Dubya.

Me too

Why did we elect him twice again

Planned by his father executed by Clinton most likely

Jesus Christ, they have their own baseball team? What do they play other synagogues?

What was that one quote he had where it sounded like he was saying he was going to kill everybody? Something like
>terrorists have never ceased in the efforts to kill Americans, and neither have we

Because Al Gore and John Kerry were cucks.

But I respect Bush for withdrawing from politics once he left office as opposed to Obongo who is going to make it his mission to fight Trump tooth and nail.

He was a globalist puppet but yeah. I miss his antics.

Did you see who he ran against
>I invented the internet
& of Course
>my wife own heinz ketchup

I love that he comes back up smiling.
>Heh! You missed! Nanny-nanny-poo-poo!

Also, Muslims:
>Huge insult = throwing your fucking shoes.
Nothing ass-backward about that.

based bill

You can't rally blame him too much. Pretty much the only actions that made him a popular president at all were failing to prevent 9/11 and invading Iraq. Like the old joke goes, our democracy got what it wanted good and hard.

I thought Oingo Boingo couldn't wait to get out of office and retire in Hawaii. Change of plans because of Trump I suppose?

I know user, i know...

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

We didn't. Both elections were fraudulent.

Just when he thought he was out... they pull him back in

It took that nigger a single week before he had to go back to his podium and start revving up those organizers to stop the God Emperor. He can't bow down peacefully like Dubya did.

youtu.be/z8Q-sRdV7SY

Bush years were good for comedy

The press fucking ambushed him on a golf course. Thus, this fucking absurdity was recorded and run in news cycles for fucking weeks.

Strange that they never ambushed Obama on a golf course... not saying it wouldn't have gone much better than this.

>FOOL ME ONCE... FOOL ON YOU... YOU CAN'T FOOL ME TWICE.
Or whatever the fuck he said.

Checked and alot of what he got was from hislop I think
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Two_Babylons

I miss him.

Kek

I LIKE IKE
YOU LIKE IKE
EVERYBODY LIKES IKE FOR PRESIDENT

>son of a satanist pedophile
>probably a satanist himself
>put US trillions in debt
>knowingly allowed 9/11 to happen

You're a cuckservative retard if you like this faggot.

Nostalgia

terrible pres, but I would hang out with him anytime. He really needs his own reality show or something.

That smile after attempt #1.

Im still bummed about the bailout but imagine if All "release my inner shockra" Gore or John "Ketchup fucker" Kerry had got in...

anybody know who the guy in the cream stetson behind Dubya is?

Look at fucking Jeb back there.

Bush knew how to have a good time.

youtube.com/watch?v=baEnHLnl5dU

Now watch this drive!

Pretty creepy eh? Good thing he mellowed out.

Dick Cheney.

I miss this evil bastard

There's a certain comfy fairytale quality about fighting a gigantic, global war and then having your supreme commander elected your leader during a time of unprecedented peace and prosperity and t raise a family in that time.

They really did look like they got along.

he was a kike puppet but he had alot of funny moments. wasnt annoying to listen to like obama

Shoe thrower didn't plan it well at all. He needed to have both shoes off beforehand and throw the second one while Bush was ducking the first. You shouldn't expect a good grasp of tactics from Iraqis though.

He was plenty annoying to listen to, for us anyway.

fuck off

He was a great president and i think that hes a cool dude. He just had the wrong people around him who abused his love for the american people and tricked him into making bad decisions.

>Bush was a funny guy.
>Obama tried to be funny.
>Trump is a funny guy.
Why can't Dems into humor?

Because they know their base reads way too much into things and its hard to relax when you're pretending the whole time.

I don't, I was a Marine during the Bush/Obama years. It was shit. Although Bush didn't outright hate the military like obama did.

That's so fucking kawaii

I don't

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

he was a million times better than that fucking kenyan

Now watch this drive