How will Sup Forums ever recover?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/16/buffalo.beheading/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline
youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because not all white Americans are Anglo or Portuguese what did Irish or Russians have to do with enslaving niggers?

Nah, man.

Trace my Father's side of the family far enough, you find slave owners down in Louisiana. My heritage lost a fortune on bonds to the Confederacy. Shame, but life goes on.

Regardless, slaves were part of my family's legacy, and who cares? If niggers are so weak that they are able to fall into slavery, they likely deserve that.

White people go full dindu instead of answering for their sins. Why am i not surprised?

TELL ME HOW MANY PEOPLE HUNGARIANS ENSLAVED???? WE WERE ENSLAVED BY FUCKING MUSLIMS FUCK OFF!!!! THEY KILLED HALF OUR POPULATION THEN THE AUSTRIANS TOOK US OVER AND WE DID FINE BUT THEN OPPS A SERB KILLED OUR KING AND FUCKI GYPSIES STOLE HALF OUR LAND!!!

well, considering my ancestors were poor mud eating eastern european jews who came to the U.S. about 20 years after the civil war ended, i don't think i can really be held responsible

Fuck good point...

Read the bible, slavery is permitted by God!

And you're point is?

>slavery was 150 years ago
>terrorist attacks are today
every white slave owner is long dead, yet muslims to-be terrorists walk our streets as we speak.

Niggers mentioned in the bible

Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Jeremiah 27:6
And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

Jonah 3:7-8
And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that isin their hands.

>In [CURRENT YEAR] cultures with deeply entrenched religious dogma engender xenophobia, violence against minorities, and hate of others throughout the entire world
versus
>Two centuriies ago less than 3% of the population in the US owned slaves

One's biology, the other's societal
So are you saying that white privilege is having the best genes or that having the best genes causes white people to do well in society?

>Given that ISIS, Russia, and the USA started a war in syria while i was just trying to go to school and become a doctor, i don't think i can really be held responsible.

Not even trying to shill or troll post

he actually makes a decent point. seriously what is our answer because at this point we are the hypocrites

What is history vs the present for 500?

Whites are happy to condemn slavery when asked and would not support its reinstitution. Muslims will not condemn atrocities done in their name. Learn the difference

>comparing current events vs past trends

This is why they lost.

We ended slavery over 100 years ago

Maybe once mudslimes end Sharia Law and being terrorists then they won't have to take responsibility

>Current issue vs resolved issue

Are you legitimately retarded?

I assure you that African-Americans are doing better here than their relatives over in the Mauritania. I feel no guilt about this.

This.
"But I as a Muslim don't support that," then you're a shitty Muslim whose beliefs do not reflect the current doctrine/practices of the Muslim faith.

Hungarians raided Europe and took untold thousands of Europeans as slaves, and brutally oppressed native Europeans under their rule. They deserved everything that happened to them.

We were the first to end slavery. Islam continues it to this day. Oh and I almost forgot:

ALLAHU AKBUHAAA!!!!

Muslims = Raping and Suicide Bombing today
White people = Being raped and suicde bombed today

just because my grandfather gassed the jews, doesn't mean i gotta allow muslims to rape my girlfriend today

>what is our answer
Muslims made to answer for the recent actions of Muslims everywhere, versus whites made to answer for actions of their great great grandfathers. You tell me that's sound logic, and I'll tell you you're full of shit.

I'm really indifferent to the ban, don't support or hate it, but the argument is garbage. Frankly speaking, I don't agree with painting one group with a broad brush, but I can't stand the faggots that only get up in arms when the rights of non-citizens are violated and remain silent when the government has been infringing on personal rights of American citizens for the entire 21st century.

Apples and oranges, but nice try

>Africa
>literally has quotes of American Kings saying if it wasn't for them trading slaves for guns they wouldn't be in power
>somehow it's the Europeans fault for trading something for something

>nobody remembers the British banning slavery first
>nobody remembers the billions they spent on fighting slavery purely for the fact they deemed it anti-Christian to own another man through force

Why is this always forgotten? Why are 'whites' all labelled into one nebulous term?

Top lel American kings

The only thing associating me with slavery is my ancestry. Muslims share values, traditions, and bonds. You won't find very many pro-slavery people today. You will find, however, that a great deal of Muslims share values that are incompatible with society.

>Kills all poor people
Look they're not starving anymore! They should be grateful!

Besides, you don't know what history would have been like without the Transatlantic slave trade. Americans early economy was supported by slavery and Africa was lost an enormous amount of its working aged men and future leaders. That created a vacuum for war lords that ravaged the continent for generations.

But let's just dindu because it's easier and thus is/pol/.

That's what they think. We Wuz Kangs. They were American Kangz before they even went to America.

t. Historian of Kangism

Nobody blames Muslims. People blame Islam.

Distinctions and subtleties tend to escape those on the left (and often those on the right)

>Implying the Christcucks on this site disagree with any of this

But there are literally millions of Muslims in the west that don't practice the extreme forms of Islam. Is it not possible that Islam doesn't always have to be full sharia law and death to infidels? Maybe they just want to own a gas station and then die at age 70.

No we didn't

Well, Jews were the reason for WWII and they are white as fuck so that plus Fall of Rome, Atlantic slave trade, Conquest of Americas, Stalin, WWI, Russian Civil War all count depending on the usage of "White"

So your picture says facts support fake history, so fake history is just history?

Nobody blames white men. People blame white supremacy and heteronomativity.

Distinctions and subtleties tend to escape those on the right (and often white men on the left)

Many have people in their family who died ending slavery.

And many Muslims have family who died fighting extremism. What's your point?

>Christians are anti-science
lol nice meme
I guarentee that I and many other Christians don't support half that crap, but even if we did that still doesn't justify the way women are treated or the rampant pedophilia.

They should be all for Islamic reformation to conform to their moderate ways. Sharia should not exist in the modern world

>But there are literally millions of Muslims in the west that don't practice the extreme forms of Islam.
Irrelevant. People aren't blaming them, they are blaming the ideas of the extreme forms of Islam.

Do you think it's worth attacking slavery as an institution or those who have slaves? Which do you think is more productive and logical?

its not about the color, its about the beliefs

Modern white culture almost unanimously agrees slavery is bad. There's no point in looking at white people and holding them accountable for the actions of white people 150+ years ago.

Modern Islam has, at the very least, a disturbingly high percentage of people that think the entire world should be one big caliphate. They also believe in jihad, honor killings, and stand for pretty much everything the Left is against.

A non-muslim should be at least slightly worried about a muslim trying to impose their will on them. A non-white should not be worried in the slightest about a white person enslaving them (at least opaquely).

except leftards dont say that. They say if a white does something its all of whitedom, but then turn around and hastag not all mudshits

Not all muslims are being held accountable though. Several muslim nations are not on the detained country list and muslims aren't being deported from America.

>sjws are just self-hating white supremacists
I mean it's not wrong.

Did you make that green because you are retarded or are you so retarded that you intentionally made it green thinking that it was an insult or witty response?

You are such a fucking faggot

>full dindu
Sorry but I don't own any slaves, and neither does anyone I know

underrated

North fought to end it.

If they fought against extremosm, its was futile, it needs to be reformed to moderation

But there are already people living in the west under a reformed Islam. What would a Muslim have to do to prove that they don't adhire to the more extreme versions?

I'm old enough to remember 9/11 pretty well. I remember seeing footage of piece of shit muslims from pretty much every islamic majority country celebrating those towers falling. They all deserve the firebombings and everything else thats coming their way. All of them.

your*
you FUCKIN MONG

>he doesnt know that colonialism wreaked havoc on africa

sage

Hari is too much of an idiot to make a legit comment on hypocrisy so he will get no reply from me.

Had the faggot used white extremist/mass shooters then I would have engaged.

I would have unloaded right in his face

Because that hair is so fucking sexy and in need of my seed. Sex is so much better when you know the bitch you are fucking will never have your kids.

>Christians aren't anti-science
>Wew
Now that's a nice meme. Literally voted for a man who believes climate change is a Chinese hoax and that "clean coal" exists.

well muslins had WAY more slaves than america did

they still do in some places.

Our Timeline
>White people blast past everyone
>Start sailing around and throwing their dicks around
>Realize they're being shits
>Start treating everyone equally
>Hand modern technology and civilization over to everyone
>All non-whites suddenly start acting like we're all equal and white people have done nothing good for the world, and their only advantages were thanks to exploiting non-white people, so now they're going to invade them

Good timeline
>White people blast past everyone
>Start sailing around and throwing their dicks around
>Kill everyone
>Utopia by 2050

>Muslims are terrorists
Sorry but as a Muslim I don't associate with terrorists, and neither does anyone I know.

well I mean, Slavery was around 240 years ago. ISIS exists today. Michael savage put it better, When Barack Obama (below tier president but not the worst the US has ever seen) said "Christians committed acts of atrocity during the crusades" Michaels Savage stated "Mr. President I believe the Crusades are under control now, Muslim extremism is not" Why bring up the past to something in the present?

Prove otherwise then

Bring up the Arab slave trade and the black eunuchs of the Ottoman empire

Or how the last country to (officially) outlaw slavery a did it in the far away year of 2007 and its a African muslim country called Mauritania.

So for which one should the entire group be held accountable? Saying all whites are complacent in slavery only makes it seem as though you would also agree with all Muslims being scrutinized.

This is why ad hom is a fallacy.

BTFO

>But there are already people living in the west under a reformed Islam.
Ok.
>What would a Muslim have to do to prove that they don't adhire to the more extreme versions?
Why would they need to do this?

What do you think I'm arguing here?

>Be white
>Do not support slavery
>Therefore I had nothing to do with that
>Be Muslim
>People follow the ideology up to sharia law
>He supports the same ideology as them

Let me remind that you the ones started selling and buying blacks, were other blacks and jews
sage

Turks took millions of slaves from various wars and raids on Europeans

>1% of landowners in the south
>sold by their own people into slavery
bloo bloo muh niggers

HOLY SHIT

IS THIS FUCKING REAL?

Do you think africa would be better off today had colonialism never happened?

most americans have never been in a church that tried to justify slavery.

Killing apostates on the other hand, is mainstream wahabist belief.

>Americans early economy was supported by slavery and Africa was lost an enormous amount of its working aged men and future leaders

So we are just going to ignore how long African countries had to build their home, countries, economies etc relative to the USA? That the entire continent would have drastically changed? In spite of the 6000 years modern humans had living in Africa?

It was around 20% of families in the south. dont mislead

Because being white is as much of a choice as being Muslim

>create muslim outreach program to fight muslim stereotypes
>behead your wife

cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/16/buffalo.beheading/

Slavery was banned.

The holy Muslim scripture still actively calls for slaughtered I feels and gays.

But whites alive today disavow slavery and less than 1% of whites ever owned slaves. Over 50% of Muslims today tacitly support terrorist actions according to Pew research.

Checkmate, Librard.

Slaves barely attributed to the American economy, those working aged men were already slaves, and those warlords were the present leaders. You're a dumb nigger. Black people never did shit. Any descendant of a slave should be sucking white people's dicks for picking them up and saving them from their own shitty continent.

>something that happened over 100 years ago is the same as something that's happening today

Are liberals being intentionally retarded in order to appear as soft targets in debate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline
See there. First instances of abolishing slavitude are precisely from whites, Indians and Chinese. Concretely from William the Conqueror and the Pope John VIII.

Whites really dindu nuffin.

>muslims made to answer for actions of muslims everywhere

Does this even happen?

Except slavery happened 150 years ago and muslims to this day own slaves, not to mention spontaniously combust

What if we think slavery was a good thing that we shouldn't feel sorry for? It benefited everyone especially the blacks who are now in a first world country instead of africa.

His argument is null.

Take five minutes to learn something.

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

You know what?
If they want an islamic Yurop, so be it.
I'll become muslim, i'll get 3 cute virgins for myself, and i'll bang them as I watch in the news how yet another feminist has been stoned to death, or how Israel has been nuked.
And none of that will be sexist or racist because i'll be a muslim.

Any follow-up?

Was he convicted?

>something that happened centuries ago that no one living had anything to do with and has since been change. Despite this it's still shoved down our throat from school onwards about how terrible we were.

>something that happens today that is a direct result of their "modern" beliefs. Despite this they are offered every protection, and absolved of any involvement. To teach about it in school would be branded racism.

One of these things is not like the other.

>Do you think africa would be better off today had colonialism never happened?
Of course it would, is that even a serious question kek. There were functional polities and organization there. It wasn't a paradise of course, neither was it as advanced as Europe obviously. But they were functional and content.

>So we are just going to ignore how long African countries had to build their home, countries, economies etc relative to the USA? That the entire continent would have drastically changed? In spite of the 6000 years modern humans had living in Africa?
By the "entire continent", I'll assume you mean West and Central Africa as thats where who we know as "blacks" come from. They didnt have the entire continent; East Africa is comprised of horners (ethiopians, somalis etc..), and North Africa were berbers/moors. "Africa" is not some homogeneous continent.

To answer your question, we can't know for sure how it would have changed. State-like formations such as Mali, Ashanti, and others were rising and falling so it certainly wasn't a stagnant situation like you're describing.

>Jews
>White
Slow down there, Schlomo.