Why is detroit the best city in america?

Why is detroit the best city in america?

there just something about the way houses look, street layout and atmosphere that makes it top tier wonders of the word

Id def live there

Detroit's really cozy if you like that post apocalyptic style. Burnt out houses, gunshots and sirens in the distance, a rabid dog barking at you in every other houses back yard.

I actually miss it sometimes and I feel bad for that.

theres just something about the building style? road layout, thats awesome
i imagine what it would look like if the roads were all fixed and buildings repaired and it looks pretty comfy

but it still looks comfy with all the destruction

why are they not filming horror movies here ?

They look forward to your visit.

This is now a Trump infrastructure thread

Because the film crew would get robbed/killed/raped and their equipment would be sold at the nearest pawnshop.

In the 1950s Detroit was the richest city in the USA.

Prime example of what happens when you let democrats run things.

prob a couple dead bodies in there to keep you campany

NO!

leave trump out of this, LEAVE Detroit apocalyptic

Are you fucking kidding me! Over my shitty country.

Canada is currently in one of the most insane housing bubbles of all time 1 million+ for an entry level home and you cunts can literally purchase houses for less than 15k.

That's it, I'm on the next plane - starting my new life in the good old USA.

You do realize the auto industry collapsed because of Bush right? It wasn't the democrats.

Yeah, but there's no work in Detroit.

$12,900 is a lot of money if you have literally nothing.

I coudn't get a house that cheap in my shithole town and i have those 12.900.

When I hit the lotto I'm going to restore Detroit by turning it into the tech center of the world.

>Prime example of what happens when Americans start buying foreign cars
Fixed.

Sure thing Sarif.
Relevant captcha

Problem solved:
>Send refugees to Detroit. Let them rent all the >abandon houses.

Not pesos, Sanchez.

Gary is close to 90% black, you definitely don't want to live there.

If the Muslims learn to weaponize crackheads America will be crushed from within overnight.

Couldn't we just have Trump declare the Afrikaners as refugees and use them as a bulwark against the detroit/gary nogs? They have plenty of experience dealing with subhumans, and if they were to try any of the shit they pull in South Africa the national guard would steamroll the place. Also rolling in the conservative Afrikaners could make Michigan reliably red from now on.

All that cheap property, the fucking PR by marketing it as a, "rehab for a suffering city," fucking megaton of donations, and government cooperation because of Fint. It'd be fucking easy with the resources.

I'd just have to let a bunch of untrained shitters and chineses in...

Subsidized housing cost you about 40,000 muridollars user, my house was valued around 90,000 dollaroos, Really fucking expensive for our salaries.

It's actually a pretty cool place The big auto companies essentially built a fortress in the middle of the city. There's 4 skyscrapers mix office and residential with a mall on the first floor that (((coincidentally))) walls off the complex. There's also an above-ground tunnel that goes straight into the hospital across the street. You literally never need to leave.

its not the best just yet

go ahead and move to detroit retard. There are houses like that all over the place, not just detroit

>ywn experience the crown jewel of American manufacturing in its prime
>ywn inhabit the blue-collar, working mans city

And for what? Globalism?

Lots of Afrikaners don't want to leave.

But you posted a picture of manhattan

Pretty much only in midwestern cities though.

Abandoned at Americas peak

Any fecking sheepshagger nutter enough to seek housing in Detroit is worthy of admiration.

Hell I'll join ya

Plenty of Democrat cities are fine. It's niggers not politics, redditfag.

how common is this high school design? i saw the same one in park city utah

Gary IN is scarier/more unnerving to be in than Detroit

commute to windsor