NEIL "NOT A JEW" GORSUCH

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

If you hit CTRL+F on Neil Gorsuch's Wikipedia page and type the word "Jew", nothing is found.

FOX NEWS LIVE STREAM

> northcrane.com/2017/02/01/1donald-trump-announces-neil-gorsuch-for-supreme-court-justice-democrats-agree-entirely-with-choice/

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q="I don't consider myself a racist" Neil Gorsuch
religionnews.com/2017/01/31/5-faith-facts-on-the-presumed-supreme-court-nominees/
pjmedia.com/election/2017/01/30/president-trumps-top-three-supreme-court-picks-have-serious-problems/
stjohnsboulder.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS IMPORTANT
> THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT
> THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT
> THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT
> THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT
> THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT
> THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT
> THIS IS IMPORTANT
THIS IS IMPORTANT
> THIS IS IMPORTANT

"Neil Gorsuch, 49, is the youngest nominee in 25 years to this lifetime position."

y

Because he has zero jewish connections.

cool, America First not Israel. My libshit roommate said his news was calling him a religious nut ayy lmao

he will be the only protestant member

>(((gorsuch))) sure sounds Jewish to me

Russians are almost as bad as jews though

This is the most important research that has been done today

The last name is Russian, not Jewish

He is of Russian decent

You do realize Russia is a country and Jewish is a religion... right, my bro?

It's Russian

get the word out, my bro!!!

>Neil 'with a swing of my gavel, your nightmare unravels' Gorsush

There's 4 kikes 1 nigger, 1 island spic, and 2 semi whites right now correct?

Jews appropriate European names. That's why they're shapeshifters.

It's old English

>>Gorsuch Family History. English: habitational name from the hamlet of Gorsuch, Lancashire, earlier Gosefordsich, from Old English Gosford 'goose ford' + sic 'small stream'

Yes but it's originally a Russian last name, Jews got to pick their last name when they moved around Europe.

He's Christian and has no connections to Jews

Also Ashkenazi Jews are inbred and are different than Europeans, they have features such as hooked noses

His mother headed the EPA under Reagan and totally fucked the place up then walked away.

Tell me more.

(not kidding)

It's both mate, there's a Russian last name that translates into exactly that

Ashkenazi = white jew

But he is an SJW. The Church he and his wife belong to attended the Woman'e March and are very pro-gun control. Also, he claims Justice Robers was his mentor and close friend. Robers betray us and the Repubs by voting for Obamacare.

/ourguy/

Praise kek

Don't get to confident goyem. This nomination will not stand. Our proxies, the democrats, will follow our bidding and keep this nondiversity out of our court. Soros will not let this happen to us. Why won't you white people remember the 6 million?

wtf, is that really true?

The spic is also a kike.

Oh really? Well fuck that guy then.

if you class Khazars as white

FAKE

lmgtfy.com/?q="I don't consider myself a racist" Neil Gorsuch

DO NOT SPREAD UNLESS YOU WANT TO DISCREDIT GODFATHER TRUMP

so this means that Trump really is a Russian agent? :( I'm starting to regret voting for him.

how many hours do you need to work so you can afford a days rations of tendies comrade?

>Gorsuch is a surname of English origin. The name is a habitational name, named after the hamlet of Gorsuch (earlier Gosefordsich) in Lancashire. The name is derived from the Old English Gosford "goose ford" + sic "small stream".

He's just a good normal white Christian American man. Not a nazi or alt right or any other retarded shit. He's a normal white Christian man.

In this environment, that can be hated by leftists. But he's over qualified and he's been appointed unanimously before. Any attack against this Colorado bad ass judge will make the left look worse.

>You do realize Russia is a country and Jewish is a religion...
do you realize that jewish is an ethnicity as well?

go be a nigger somewhere else.

Anyone confirm to disprove this?

Isn't this a quote from a Muhammad Ali interview? I'll have to find the video.

The NRA declared support for him right after nomination so I'm not really sure.

Everything is CTR unless it is verified by a non-fake news source.

so this means that Trump really is a Russian agent? :( I'm starting to regret voting for him.

Is he protestant? I'm tired of Catholics in the SC

It also doesn't say what denomination he is.

Fuck, I wanna know.

Found this on wiki

Freedom of religion
Gorsuch advocates a broad definition of religious freedom and sided with Christian employers and religious organizations in the cases of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. and the case of Little Sisters of the Poor Home for the Aged v. Burwell, later consolidated into Zubik v. Burwell. In the Hobby Lobby case, Gorsuch held that the requirement in the Affordable Care Act that employers provide insurance coverage for contraceptives without a co-pay violated the rights of those employers that object to use of contraceptives on religious grounds.[19] He wrote: "The ACA's mandate requires them to violate their religious faith by forcing them to lend an impermissible degree of assistance to conduct their religion teaches to be gravely wrong."[20]

In his dissent of the 2007 case Summum v. Pleasant Grove City, which was affirmed by the Supreme Court, Gorsuch took the view that displaying a religious monument, such as the Ten Commandments, did not obligate a governmental authority to display other offered monuments, such as those from other religions.[21]

Gorsuch has written that "the law … doesn’t just apply to protect popular religious beliefs: it does perhaps its most important work in protecting unpopular religious beliefs, vindicating this nation’s long-held aspiration to serve as a refuge of religious tolerance".[22]

Episcopalian, supposedly

He's Episcopilan

Good enough

Episcopalian.

Absent a shock revelation, Gorsuch is sure to be confirmed. Republicans already have the votes and he will get some Democratic support too.

Good point

Yeah, but they also supported the ban in 1986

The Episcopal Church (TEC) is the United States-based member church of the worldwide Anglican Communion. It is a Christian church divided into nine provinces and has dioceses in the United States, Taiwan, Micronesia, the Caribbean, Central and South America, as well as the Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe and the Navajoland Area Mission.

the shilling in this thread is terrible. Step it up jesus h christ you guys are a shitty crew.

religionnews.com/2017/01/31/5-faith-facts-on-the-presumed-supreme-court-nominees/

Wrong. Ashkenazi=90% of the all jews. They're not white. Not culturally. Many of them not genetically. Half of them have that Jeff goldblum bug-eyed semi-Indian look.

Their genes are shit and true have a plethora of genetic problems and mental illness. They also have genetic psychopathy and merchant class cunning driving their psychology

I can confirm it, since I did the original post:

pjmedia.com/election/2017/01/30/president-trumps-top-three-supreme-court-picks-have-serious-problems/

and the Church website:

stjohnsboulder.org/

Here is some confirmation, see

Wow, Trump finally found a goy to put in his cabinet

clap clap

Nothing on that website talks about Gorsuch other than one single sentence...

"Thomas Hardiman and appellate judge Neil Gorsuch have met with Trump, but that appellate judge William Pryor (who served as Sen. Jeff Sessions's deputy while Sessions was Alabama's attorney general) might also still be considered."

There is literally nothing there.

Don't share disinfo, my bro.

Jewish is an ethnicity

Aww. Episcopal is the most cucked fucking branch of Christianity out there, hell they're fucking okay with abortion. It's like living the way an atheist does but with megachurch feelgood bullshit sprinkled into the mix.

Oy vey what a combo

That's what you think, goym.

Wow, two guys who can't read. To wit, the paragraphs about the nominee from the article I posted:

Colorado-based appellate judge Neil Gorsuch has also taken fire. Andrew Schlafly, a lawyer at the Legal Center for Defense of Life and son of the late activist Phyllis Schlafly, said Gorsuch uses pro-choice terminology in his writings and may not be willing to overturn the Roe v. Wade decision (which legalized abortion in all 50 states in 1973).
"Gorsuch is not pro-life," Schlafly told The Washington Times. "That would break Trump's pro-life pledge to pick Gorsuch."
To make matters worse, Gorsuch attends an Episcopal church, St. John's in Boulder, Colo., with a very liberal rector. The church's website mentions gun control and solar power on the home page, along with services and communion instruction. The head rector (the high church equivalent to senior pastor), Susan Woodward Springer, attended the Women's March in Washington, D.C.
"Somewhere in that glorious, unified, peaceful, friendly law-abiding crowd of 200k was a contingent from St John's in Boulder," Springer posted on Facebook. "I carried a sign that read 'Episcopalian women marching for the dignity of every human being.'"
This is ironic, because the very same Women's March excluded pro-life women from its ranks and physically harmed them during the protest. One pro-life woman was even told by the pro-abortion protesters they "hope you get raped," just so she'd have to get an abortion. Talk about "peaceful" and "friendly."
Judge Gorsuch serves as an usher in Springer's church, and his wife gives the sermon and leads intercessory prayer on occasion. Here is the church's bulletin for November 11, 2016. Some have alleged the church is "pro-abortion," and Springer's support for the Women's March does nothing to assuage such concerns. It is not fair to judge Gorsuch by his pastor's alleged beliefs, but they do prompt questions.

That isn't mentioned in the link you posted earlier.

I am very well versed with reading and writing.

Shill thinks this is a cabinet pick.

Below is the link I originally posted and yes, what I posted in my other post is from this article.

I know you can read, I was being snippy. It is a very long article, and the information is dispersed throughout, but what I posted was where I found the most focused info on the nominee..

I typed CTRL+F and typed his last name. It showed up once.

IDK. Peace my bro.

Why is the first result on jewgle "Neil gorsuch jewish"?

Oh, I think because you have to keep hitting the keep reading button at the end. It is a bizarre website and the entire article is not printed. As you finish each section you hit a button and more of the article appears. My bad, I should have explained that.

>goose ford

>goose = goose-stepping nazis
>ford = Henry Ford worked with the nazis and was even given an award by LITERALLY HITLER

GUYS

They're not white but they're also not not white

He's Episcopalian; President Trump nominated a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. This is more awesome that most people realize.

White Lives Matter

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

We spread it. The left picks it up to attack Gorsuch. The quote is proven false, but still leaving people wondering why the left objects to Whites preserving their people.

Yes and no. He's just old stock American

"Not gonna lie"

What do you actually hope to achieve by shitposting?

I mean, isn't it depressing trying to LARP for CTR?

Such a fucking faggot, brehhh... Just find a new hobby. You lost - get the fuck over it.

>named after the hamlet of Gorsuch

Jewish Aide: President Trump, who do you want on the supreme court?

The Donald: Find me the waspiest guy in the country.

Why hasn't gookmoot autobanned this already?

If the Dems have any sense at all (they don't), they will rush this guy through the whole process. He's the best they're going to get. He's a long, long way to the left of Scalia.

Because Jews are 4% of the population and are 40% of the supreme court

good question

now do Ctrl+F Catholic.

MUH DICK.

Fucking-A Right, user. Neil "not a jew" Gorsuch

Daily reminder this man was appointed a year ago and was never heard by Congress in a fit of tyrannical rage.

>Cabinet

Congratulations, you're a failure

Denver born, huh?

He's got mountain blood, even if he left Colorado

This guy would have put another JEW on the S.C.

Thank god they didn't give him hearings.

KEKED BY GORSUCH

Gorsuch = Episcopalian....per Bill O'Reilly earlier tonight.

But he's not Italian. He won't have the bantz that Tony had.

Good idea

Good

wrong. he went to Catholic schools, and so did his mother

hes a catholic. still zero protestants