Trump Declares George Soros as “National Security Threat”

usatwentyfour.com/president-trump-declares-george-soros-national-security-threat-using-obamas-executive-order/

Hey Sup Forums - any leads on this? Is it real or fake news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ZhIrYxOQsI
conservativedailypost.com/trump-declares-globalist-soros-national-security-threat-using-obamas-2014-executive-order/
youtube.com/watch?v=_04u1t4X1xU
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news designed by George Soros to get more clueless libtards to donate to him.

unreal and homosexual

Kek willing, I hope this is real. Fuck Soros' agenda of using liberalism to systematically destroy our society.

Spurious and sodomistoc

>usatwentyfour.com
The fuck is this

wouldn't surprise me if this is actually true

trump has mentioned soros throughout his campaign

He is sor(os)t of boogeyman for the kosher conservative nationalists, more of a stand-in for the global cosmopolitan elite

srsly, no idea, m8. Seems fake, since Sup Forums is alknowing hivemind, I just wanted to check this up.

he's not a grand-villain of all times, for sure, but since he is connected to many funds and organisations on the shitlib agenda side.....

I dont believe it for a minute but i wish it were true and Trump sends a predator drone his way

>www.usatwentyfour.com
nope not clickin it

Trump severely hates Soros. Real news or not, Trump wants to put an end to Soros.

It's called a URL. it looks like words but it actually represents a series of numbers. the series of numbers is called an IP address. if you think of web pages as if they were houses, the IP address would be the same as a houses street address. it used to find the street that your house lives on so you can go there with your car (Internet browser)!

Pretty cool isn't it! :^)

>"usatwentyfour"
>only previous iteration at something or other "insider"
>which has existed for hours
Naw, sound genuine to me. Does Wallace Crongite still work at Real News Website Twenty-Four Veddy Good Veddy Good Dot Com?

Trump needs to take him out.

It's not fake news that Soros is an evil fuck.

Yes, but he did not declare him an enemy of the state.

He has indicated many times that when he goes after the enemy he attacks stealthily without announcing his plans.

This

This. One day Soros will just disappear and never be heard from again. Its legal under patriot act and NDAA 2012. Thanks Bush/Obama!

>le soros is evil

Okay, spare me the libtard buzzwords. What's Soros' own reasoning for doing what he does?

Can someone redpill me on Soros?

Drone the Rothschilds public face #droneSorros

youtu.be/8ZhIrYxOQsI

>profit?
>anty-western agenda?
>World domination?
>baby tears?

He has demanded one world government by consent or force

A jew that profits on destruction and finances marxism, you know, nothing out of the oprdinary

can pol explain to me why Hungary is relevant to Soros other than his birth place

>Trump (a literal nazi) hates Soros (a jewish holocaust survivor) - What a shock!

inauthentic and swishy

He is a reptile illuminati jewish pedophile satanist clone of the bogdanofs.

Survived by working with the Nazis outing Jews .

He makes more money off of it. That's the long and short of it.

The evil is because his method of profit is by no sense ethically or morally sound, funding things like the Arab Spring.

soros hid his jew and sent others to the camps.

>jewish holocaust survivor
you meant nazi collaborator. BTFO CREW SHILL.

yeah but what about the other 600 million jews killed by trump in ww2

Spurious isn't a word

Wasn't enough obviously

Not true and light in the loafers.

The Protocols. Even sacrificing his fellow Jews are acceptable to achieve that end.

What do you mean he sacrificed them?

Watch

I doubt it

Same goofy ass fake new story that went around yesterday.....Mongoloids fall for this.

Nice someone made a thread, how fucking based is Trump I'm feeling bretty jelly here across the pond

>Soros is evil because he backstabbed jews during the holocaust
>But the holocaust was fake and jews need to be gassed
Dafuq??

Most of the movements he has bankrolled become violent.

wut
I use the word spurious like once a week

soros is more dangerous than isis

Anyone know of another news network posting this?

>mfw

I want to filet this old POS so bad. And I DO MEAN FILET.
Literally carve the skin from his fucking body

>Soros is a nazi collaborrator
>Soros is propergating one of the biggest lies in history

Choose your poison, it isn't good either way.

All these posts are bait to get you to go to the site and get your IP logged by Soros so he can sic his antifa dogs on us.

sounds like an "alternative fact"

You sound like an asshole

>soros will die in your lifetime

He funds riots and protests to create racial tension, profits from the suffering of 3rd world countries by investing and then cutting and running with the profits.
>He's a globalist kike through and through

Oh I am.
Spurious is a word though so fuck that other guy.

It's just not cromulent

FUCK HIM UP THE ASS WITH A TIRE IRON BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Not a problem I did well against hajis trying to kill me Emos with bandit masks don't scare me in the slightest.

soros looks like he is about to kick the bucket

whats his runner up? i think we should be attacking the next soros before he become the top dog

Shit maybe you're right..
>I really need to embiggen my vocabulary

Can we do some meme magic and get #droneSorros trending?

You mean Alex Soros?

>The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

meme magic

its his clucked son I'm worried about.

fuck a tire iron, use a machete

>It's always a Jew.

His brains will be transferred into some hot young body soon. Don't worry. Soros will always be with us. Always.

will he have what it takes though? i would imagine once he dies, there will be competition for the position. i know his fortune will go to his son but that doesnt mean his strategic mind will. it their others that are trying to fight for the position soros has?

>Antifa
>Cannon fodder for the AR15

conservativedailypost.com/trump-declares-globalist-soros-national-security-threat-using-obamas-2014-executive-order/

its on here too. is this place more legit?

George Soros already has an arrest warrant out for him

youtube.com/watch?v=_04u1t4X1xU

This is through the looking glass tier bait

This exact article keeps popping up in random ass places we've never heard about, total honeypot operation in progress.

So can he be brought in dead or alive? How much is he worth if caught and brought in?

Is Soros not wanted in Russia or something?

Yes, he's banned from Russia.

Soros is a world wide security threat tbqh

MORE REFUGEES FOR EVERY COUNTRY!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

I would say probably fake

I'd say there's a seed of truth in it.

What's in it for the elite in Canada for parterning with Soros and flooding the country with refugees?

What's in it for any of these first world countries diluting their society with backwards parasitic third world refugees?

Ersatz and faggoty

Easy answer m8 - $$$

Fuck this guy, he's already going full assault on our government.