Sup Forums btfo once again

"T-there's n-no evidence showing that there's a coeralation between race and dick size!"

Pol fucking btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates#Physiology_or_Medicine
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/div-classtitlenatural-history-of-ashkenazi-intelligencediv/170E96F5581A9F39524DAC717886D945
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dick is 6.5 inches and both my parents are from Sebes, Romania
Am I a fucking Hungarian?

t-there's no evidence correlating between race and intelligence

I never said that

Someone give me the quick rundown on why certain races have smaller dick sizes than others. Why are Japanese dicks smaller than European and American ones?

I'm not even mad lol
I'm 100% lebanese and it's great to see we're pretty up there.

oh and

>muh dick>intelligence
is that what you're saying?

It's genetics. Nothing more. Same reason why asians are smart and niggers are dumb

My parents are from Timisoara, 6 here. Considering the mix of Romanians and Hungarians in west Romania I wouldn't doubt Hungarian ancestory, I've probably got some slav in me too considering my eyes are more squinty

fuck off nigger-lover

Doesn't evolution come into this at all?

of course. Evolution has alot to do with genetics

4.8 reporting in

>Czech Poland and Russia are different
No correlation between race and size confirmed

In the admittedly rather limited range of penises I've seen, there's not much relation between race and penis size. It's basically a meme.

>brown south american manlets have above average dicks

>inverse correlation with brain size/capacity

Then what would be the reason for Asians developing smaller dick sizes than other countries in an evolution approach?

>3.8
>why live?

>TFW bigger than the average Congolese
Great White Cocks represent.

well admittedly There's not really an evolutionary reason for why Asians have smaller penises, but rather an evolutionary reason for why men of other races have higher levels of testosterone. The race that has the highest level of testosterone generally have bigger dicks. Guess Asians never had much use for test levels and preferred brain power overall.

Asians are probably just civilized unlike niggers

>Pol fucking btfo
Let me get this square. You are providing proof that there are differences in the races, and telling us that we are BTFO? You dummy, you are just telling us what we have been saying over and over.....You might want to tell your boss David Brock that you guys need to work on this one more. Tell the whole CREW we said hello, and die in a fire.

That makes sense. Asians and whites are smarter and don't need huge dicks. Thanks user!

So Czechs are niggers now?

>7.5 inch dick with 6 inch circumference
>Every girl I sleep with is damaged for days afterwards.
>Once was fucking a girl whilst I was living in India who was so used to her ex's 4 inch dick that she was considering seeking medical attention because she so bruised the day after

My new girlfriend is tight as fuck and had to skip sex when she came around because I'd damaged her the day before.

Mixed feelings.
It's a blessing and a curse. Girls get used to it after a week or two though.

That's what I'm saying. When you're civilised, you get to settle down and relax, which in turn makes people usually lazy and they really have not much use for their testosterone. Niggas always fight and are always in a state of chaos so they generally evolved to have more test. That's my take.

Do you realise that all of these reports are self-reported?

>we know the average dick size in north korea

Yeah ok, im gonna need a source or that entire image is bullshit.

i actually thought there was a correlation but this map you showed me has changed my mind. It shows scattered results in europe and the nigger countries as well. No reason Nigeria should be smaller than Hungary.

I've literally resorted to only fucking prostitutes because of the exact same reason. The only girl I'll ever fuck outside of hoes is my wife one day. Sometimes I feel like a mongrel

>feelsgoodman be me 8inch norman
>thedream.jpeg
>deepvoice.avi,
>the good life
>no pussy doe

ayyyylmao

btfo

? Average iq of israel is like 95
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel

wake me when kikes provide as much to the human race as whites

ps I'm not even white by Sup Forums standards since I'm a lebo

I got a 5.5 inch dick and it's 5.5 inches in circumference.

Add that to your data pool.

>lebanon
>6.6''

As a Lebo, I can confidently tell you that this is greatly exaggerated.

And instead of bragging about your dick size, try bagging about your accomplishments and your nation's accomplishments. You know, things that actually matter?

1. Asians eternally BTFO'd

2. Something about this infographic screams self reported and muh dick. How else would you explain that South America (the horniest capital of the world) self reports big dicks despite all being manlets.

I have no dog in this fight btw, I'm 8,5" master race.

>Bolivian males are 5'3 on average and they have one of biggest penis sizes on earth

Must look like a fucking anaconda.

fuck you I'm lebanese and I have a 20cm . Stop trying to make our country look bad we don't have much going for us anyway.

nice source

Green master race

You're a Muslim Lebo scum though, you're not actually a Lebo.

the image is fake bud, some nerd made this in paint in about 10 minutes.

reading about penis sizes make me want to masturbate.

Horniest -> sex more important -> having big dick is more important

I'm not muslim ya ayre I'm Druze. 100% Phoenician so you can go suck one yahya

Although I see zero evidence Africans have higher testosterone. They are all skinny Ethiopians, also wide jaws are rare as fuck for nignogs.

Decedents of slaves obviously were bred and fed to have higher test levels. But this could be said of any physical white man to. Since we evolved with wars and nignogs didn't.

I call bullshit that dick size is predetermined by race other than Asians.

dick size only matters for woman's pleasure.

>wake me when kikes provide as much to the human race as whites
This would be hard because of the difference in populations, but proportionately they definitely have. And I can tell you're not STEM because you'd immediately acknowledge this if you were.

>tfw I'm half-Czech half-Hungarian
bozgor dick checking in

If so, top kek, of course Brasil would self report muh dick.

>6 inch circumference
Wtf

why is it so hard to admit? whats the big deal?

And would you look at that, some European nations have green!
Also, even if the hoax was true, it wouldn't matter, because race-mixing is always wrong.

>proportionately they definitely have
how so? Have they contributed a fraction to the human race with things anywhere near as important as modern medicine, electricity, the first automobile? Oh and you didn't acknowledge the fact that israel's iq is 95 while countries like germany and italy are at 102

>BuzzFeed

I fail to see the problem here.

So you are saying South America evolved within 500 years to have big dicks? It's one big blob of green while everywhere else in the world it's reasonably balanced.

If this self reported it's instantly unusable since every guy over measures his dick. The only ones who don't are already to big for their own good.

me neither

Not diameter, circumference.

> manlets lie about size

What else is new?

I want some big Spic chorizo to fertilize my white wife

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Johnson because I'm fucking stupid

wish I could go back and vote for Trump. Oh well, there's always 2020 and 2024.

>pheonician
>not an spin off of Islam
Crypto-Muslim

look at that useful chart to find the countries most like to lie to you to save face.

I pity anyone who actually believes this

archive.is/r53qQ

except we recognise jesus as our savior and muhammed as one of the 5 original sinners? You know nothing about us dude. Anyway Lebo's need to stick together sorry you have a short cock but on average lebo's have dig bicks

>contributed a fraction to the human race with things anywhere near as important as modern medicine
You really have no clue how wrong you are do you?

>muh dik
>double digit IQ nigger
I'd rather have a 5.7" dick than be a mouth-breathing double digit IQ nigger.

name one thing other than the polio cure. Mostly every other cure/vaccine was invented by whites or nips

>tfw orange

Italian here with a 6.5" benis, am I a Hungarian as well?

6.6 inches here,
french/egyptian genes

Gerald Edelman?
Gertrude B. Elion?
Oskar Minkowski?
Ernst Boris Chain? Ever heard of penicillin?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates#Physiology_or_Medicine

>Mostly every other cure/vaccine was invented by whites or nips
I don't think you understand the concept of proportionality. Jews are 0.08% of the world.

the difference is that Romania has a large Hungaian population, and there is a clear difference between dick sizes between those groups of people.

AYY 6.5 master race!

And there's also a correlation between race and intelligence, but liberals don't like talking about that now do they?

For relationships between race and intelligence are also valid.

muh dik

muh dik muh booty

>lebo
>leaf

Oleary, i-is that you?

If so then fuck off you maple shill

And their disproportionate control of the markets too… Sounds like Jews need to check their privileges then

Still less useful as a whole than whites are, to every society. And less IQ as a whole too.

I've got a 5 inch dick but if I push the fat down my dick grows to almost 7 inches.

What does it mean?

Ethiopians and the Negroid types are different races from different parts of Africa.

>muh dick
HOL UP

It means you're fat

>And their disproportionate control of the markets too… Sounds like Jews need to check their privileges then
What's your point?

>And less IQ as a whole too.
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/div-classtitlenatural-history-of-ashkenazi-intelligencediv/170E96F5581A9F39524DAC717886D945
Show me a study where white people are higher than this (112–115)

>inb4 kike detected
Not even Jewish just like dishing out truths that make you guys butthurt

Provide any evidence on this?
Im legit interested.
Cunts keep citing this but never provide a source,

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

I'm almost 100 pounds overweight. Am I really packing 2 inches more?

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

>niggers
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

When weren't they

Ironic, how penis size has a negative correlation with IQ.

I don't care either way, since I've got a girl.

adaptation to climate, in warmer climates a large surface area allows for better body heat regulation, in colder climates less surface area leads to less heat loss from extremities. there is still arequirement however to be able to reach inside the female hence a soft dick in a cold climate will have greater increase in length and girth when aroused whereas a warm climate dick will have roughly the same dimensions soft or hard, although there will still be expansion.

>be mutt genetically
>all kinds of western European, little bit of Native American
>7.5 inch cock, slightly above average girth
>look like a Gay Adolf's bear wetdream

My fucking face whenever someone jokes I have a small wang. Being white is easy mode, try being white with a big wang.

muh
dick

BIG DICK reporting lads :^)

>India
>Ethiopia

>tfw Hungarian average 6.5
>tfw 7
>tfw one of the highest nobel prizes per capita
>tfw highest olympic gold medal count per capita
WTF whitey why do you hate us?

>Puerto Rico
>6.3