Name a better president

Name a better president
Pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aRUeR
nationalreview.com/article/444036/barack-obama-legacy-next-jfk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/philippines/6867331/Osama-bin-Laden-came-within-minutes-of-killing-Bill-Clinton.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>who is Andrew Jackson

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Liking an anti-gun cuck who failed to revive the gold standard and threw money away on useless missile-defense systems.

The Asperger president of course.
But Reagan was badass enough to break the Tecumseh Curse.

DUDE

(checked)
who fought the (((banks)))?

Just did faggot

This

witnessed

Indians did nothing wrong.

Hard mode: no women

thats really not true,
They just tendedd to loose every time there was a conflict.

The end result was
english/americans: over 9000
Indians: 1

Those in the South East were mostly members of the assimilated Five Civilized Tribes. The Cheerokee even won a court case against relocation.

Eisenhower. If you disagree, you are an uneducated child.

Pro-tip: Trump is a President

Ya , the trail of tears relocation was a mistake. I wont deny its the low nearly indefensible part of his presidency.
A man that ambitious, and that successful is bound to make some mistakes, and that was his.

>takes away automatic weapons from civilians
>shuts down all facilities and funding for mental health care most likely resulting in the gender identity bullshit we are dealing with now on top of the regular schizophrenia and the like
Yeah what a great guy!

i like ike tbhfamalam

Dwight D. Eisenhower. /thread

Theodore Roosevelt

my guy

>Grants amnesty
>Started this free trade shit
>Funded Al-Qaeda
Great guy

Andrew Jackson and Dwight Eisenhower and Richard Nixon and Calvin Coolidge and James Polk

and Donald Trump

Besides the founding fathers these are the best Presidents
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
Theodore Roosevelt
FDR
Dwight Eisenhower
JFK
Trump

Theodore Roosevelt, Andrew Jackson, Donald Trump (so far), and Richard Nixon all spring immediately to mind.

Oh forgot TR.

All 44 others.

sum him up for me Sup Forums,
was he a good prez?

Easy

Eh. Kinda blew his load on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Didn't really do much of anything beyond that.

>Trump
>Nixon
>Reagan
Right wing retard

Eisenhower

Nationalised everything.

eisenhower
jackson
maybe jfk if they hadn't killed him

and in 1st place, washington himself

>teddy was one of the best
>this faggot was probably the worst
Makes you think

Trump will probably be known as one of the greatest.

Can't think of a single bad thing he has done yet

looking really good

Definitely the best model for a President
I hope we get back to a Coolidge. Need a little course correction first.

Literally the all-time worst Republican president
At least the Bushes managed to kill a bunch of sandniggers

Teddy, fucking your mom in the beddy.

Sad that almost every president relevant enough to be recognized by the general public did something disastrous that ruined everything forever.
My favorite are the more obscure ones though they're not the most colorful or interesting except for Coolidge.

At least no one in this thread will admit that Wilson or FDR were worth a damn.

discord.gg/aRUeR

I find more and more and Eisenhower is underrated.
FDR is way overrated, the fact that he was a proto-keynesian automatically looses him big points.

Pro-tip: I can

Now that I think about it Bush also cheated death.

The obscure ones aren't always the greatest. William Henry Harrison, the one that died a month after taking office, was apparently pro-central banking, for example

woooow

Say what? never heard of an attempt on him

>pretzel choke
kek, of course

>FDR
>Got country through World War 2
>Put people back to work
>Regulated predatory economic practices
>Ranked as the best president among historians
>Inspired millions
>One of the worst
>You are dumb

guess again dip shit

>The Jews fear the samurai

Yeah he was. But he did one thing right by removing a president dumb enough to make the longest inauguration speech in history without a coat. Good job Tippecanoe.

>only popular because of missle crisis and assassination

Literally done more in ten days than his asshat predecessors managed to do the preceding five decades.

Regan was shit by the way

Little known fact. Osama Bin Laden almost killed Bill Clinton in the Philippines.

If you don't think George Washington was the best president you can get right the fuck out of my country

nationalreview.com/article/444036/barack-obama-legacy-next-jfk

> Kennedy
> runs for president on platform of "we don't have enough nukes"
> fucks up invasion of cuba
> invents green berets and peace corps
> gets involved in viet nam
> cuts taxes
"OMG what a fascist"
> gets shot while young and good looking
"D'aww, what a cute li'l face"

Better than Reagan? Please.

ah yes the most socially neoliberal republican there ever has been

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.

If your hope is to be rescued from Kikedom it is either this guy or JFK. The rest have been and still are Kike loving lapdog dumbfuck puppets.

>inb4 no you're a puppet

Where the fuck did you get this little known fact from?

Roosevelt, Teddy muthafukkn Roosevelt bitches

Fuck Reagan. He was just another neo-con cuckservative
>eroded gun rights more than any previous president before him
>interventionist foreign policy
>"trickle down economics"
>did absolute jack shit to stop American companies from leaving US soil and actively encouraged it
>bent the knee to the Sauds constantly to keep that sweet oil flowing instead of relying on our own reserves

Reagan was a piece of shit globalist like every president we've had since. Boomers just love him because he reminds them of their sweet old grandpa and he had really good speeches. Kinda like how Millennials love Obama just because he's cool and has good speeches every now and then. When in reality, they're both shitty presidents.

I don't really any good arguments for Raegan on Sup Forums.
Would a Raeganite like to tell us why he's so great?

Days until majority disapproval
>Obama: 936
>Reagan: 727
>Clinton: 573
>Trump: 8

Kek

Indisputable
/thread/

Irrelevant. Most of the people in this country are fucking retards unfit to choose a sandwich for lunch anyway.

Not to mention those numbers are skewed due to the avalanche of fake news our lugenpresse has been shitting all over the place. If he's pissing those traitors off this much then he must be doing something right.

>Y-you're being paid to have that opinion

There are none. The "right" just loves him because the republicans dont have any other republicans to idolize besides Eisenhower and that was almost 70 years ago.

>Majority
some whiny college kids don't count as the majority m8

I read somewhere. If I ever write a book about presidents I need to know everything. The attempt is recent enough that the details are unknown but it serves the same purpose like all those similar stories. "Why didn't we stop Bin Laden in the 90s?"

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/philippines/6867331/Osama-bin-Laden-came-within-minutes-of-killing-Bill-Clinton.html

Agreed. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Trump: -75
Come on, CTR, I know you're not getting paid anymore but that doesn't mean you can't put in a little effort.

>appeal to popularity

Agreed. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Most of the people in this country are fucking retards unfit to choose a sandwich for lunch anyway
But Trumpanzees are? Ok

>Not to mention those numbers are skewed due to the avalanche of fake news our lugenpresse has been shitting all over the place
You're falling for the Trump brainwashing hardcore

>If he's pissing those traitors off this much
>Disagreeing with me politically is traitorous

Wew lad

>Reagan
>Hired hand of the Bush crime family
>signed no-fault divorce into law as governor of California
Next
>Shills flood thread with pro-Eisenhower posts
>He was a globalist controlled by CFR and Trilateral Commission
Forget him.
Pic related was the last good Republican president.

>saving a thumbnail

Yup, oldfag credentials check out. Nothing to see here totally not a paid shill's first thread.

Wow. That's insane.

oldest meme in the book

this

Pro-tip: No fault divorce.

>Andrew Jackson.

>Nuh uh
The post

Donald J. Trump

OP är ett stolpskott

I rolled my eyes
yeah Im sure he cured the great depression