HAHAHAHA

Dems are fucked. Nevermind it's now 5-4 conservative supreme court and hes only in his 40's, this guy wrote a paper in college about there being too much political correctness on campus

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grutter_v._Bollinger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's an alpha male as well, maybe that nigger sotomayor will die soon

I know this is fucking great. My dad is fucking weeping right now asking me is this what I wanted. Does life get better then this?

Best part is his age. He will be here for a LONG time.

wtf user go make up with your dad

>5-4

Implying they won't just blackmail Roberts again

What did he expect, exactly?

I'm happy with Trump's pick. Very well reasoned decision.

>this guy wrote a paper in college about there being too much political correctness on campus

link?

What is it like living with liberals? Everyone in my family including extended family in CA are conservative Trump supporters.

>your dad is a libcuck and you aren't
How did you resist the brainwashing user?

This. Put some make up on and fuck him if he's going to keep acting like a bitch.

Do we know how he would rule on gun control? Specifically concealed carry and assault weapons bans?

Love it! And good choice, now to tomorrow we hear the dem cry like babies

His legal philosophy is orginalism (how the founding fathers would have intrpreted it) and textualism, not how it historicaly was applied or was meant to be applied.

Tell your dad that gay marriage was passed in a 5 Republican court, so he shouldn't freak out just because we're back to it.

Just don't mention what happens when rbg leaves.

kennedy is a centrist so he can go either way.

we still need 1 more conservative in there.

Rev up those pillows

>meant to be applied
No, that's what originalism is, how it is meant to be applied.
Textualism basically means you cannot expand a law due to intent. You must stick to what's in the law.

>pEPE

answer this man

What the fuck does your dad think this man is going to do that's making him fucking cry over this? Gorsuch's single most extreme position is that employers should not be forced to pay for abortions and birth control

RBG is 83. She will retire if not die while Trump is in office.

That was a close one though desu. If it wasn't for Kennedy things would have gone the other way.

Don't hate on based Kennedy; he's a moderate but in most of the right ways. I wouldn't mind seeing another Kennedy to pass conservative things that matter (e.g. gun rights) while loosening up on some of the social conservative bullshit that's dragging down the entire party.

She will never retire. Every liberal justice knows the implication of their legacy being forever tainted as giving "LITERALLY HITLER" the chance to solidify a conservative SCOTUS for generations

>Don't hate on based Kennedy; he's a moderate but in most of the right ways. I wouldn't mind seeing another Kennedy to pass conservative things that matter (e.g. gun rights) while loosening up on some of the social conservative bullshit that's dragging down the entire party.
NO. We're pushing far-right originalists and conservatives until Affirmative Action is declared unconstitutional. That's that. End of subject. Until we get that, I refuse to accept moderates.

the fuck is going on in the livestream.
there's just old jewesses screaming on how it's a right to kill fetuses

also american crowds suck in chanting. just saying.

>Ruth... tick tock...

This isn't fair, I'm a democrat and I'm not sure where to channel my energy. do I fight the muslim ban? do I fight the supreme court picks? do I fight the neo nazi's? Do I fight the pipeline? do I fight the wall? do I fight the TPP?

It's only been a fucking week, wtf. How are we supposed to focus on 2018 when I have to protest for pussy grabbing in washington, then at an airport, then yell at a wall.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR - HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Kennedy is anti-affirmative action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grutter_v._Bollinger

I'm liberal and I'm actually ok with this pick. He doesn't seem too far right, but right-center leaning.

But what if all democrats don't vote for him?

Then when are we repealing it and why is it still here? I will push for a far-right SCOTUS until it's repealed.

Let's not forget there's a fair chance another opening to the Court will show up in the next four years.

If it's within the next two, the Democrats are in very real danger of seeing the Court shift fully conservative for decades.

>originalist

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

The senate has a republican majority

id chekt

>he's a moderate
>based
cucks out

Because nothing stops leftist states from applying affirmative action anyways, just like Chicago and others continue to try and violate Heller v DC.

He was also a huge pothead growing up in Evergreen, Colorado.

What specific cases do you think Kennedy got wrong?

WHY WOULD YOUR DAD CRY OVER THIS SHIT?

I can't even tell if this is satire anymore. We're really setting an unprecedented standard in yellow journalism these days.

>Best part is his age. He will be here for a LONG time.

He's not immune to a Clinton assassin, though, and it's pretty clear Scalia didn't die of natural causes.

provide link to pepe

hmm

And then declare it unconstitutional in the Supreme Court for the states as well. We will destroy it in all areas.

It's not satire.

didn't you hear the start of trump's speech?

he said something along the lines of "Justice Scalia, who died -so suddenly-,".

HE KNOWS.

>father crying
My condolences anonchen

They'll be fine.

Wrong side of the river.

It's not 5-4, it's 4-4-1

do it all, snowflake! give us moar liberal tears, it makes us happy. MAGA +8 years

When a case goes before the court dealing with affirmative action. Are you retarded? The court can't just change rulings on a whim.

I can intervene here, most men claim to be "liberal social, and fiscal conservative" which is i don't have balls but recognize that i need society to function.

basically you have to stumble upon a miracle to becomes conservative, also you're just lost for so god damn long in your life.

Ginsburg is out SOON

>this guy wrote a paper in college about there being too much political correctness on campus
You can't say that without linking me nigga.

Sotomayor is Jewish. Look her up.

Maranno (?) Jew, something like that I think. Think it means Spanish-descended convert from like 500 years ago or something.

It's not bad. My parents are not politically informed so they're /lefty/s but they're still pretty smart.
It's not hard to point out rationality behind Trump's actions or that the mainstream media is screwing with perception and they seem to understand that now after numerous conversations with me.
Obviously there are still fundamental disagreements we have on the role of the government, but our conversations have been mostly constructive.

Your dad is kinda cucky, huh?

Gross, man. Show him how a man lives, user.

Lord Kek requires proof.

SOMEONE GIVE HIM PROOF!

>another opening to the Court will show up in the next four years.

another 2* openings

Hey Pepe!

Don't forget that Ginsburg will step down soon.

>only some judges enforce the laws as written and they are considered a noteworthy faction of the judiciary

Cannot make this shit up. I wonder is alien civilizations put up with this kind of bullshit too?

I think you have 2 moms user.

She'd rather live as a vegetable on life support than let Trump replace her. Soros is probably shipping in infant blood to keep her alive.

4 SCOTUS OFFERINGS IN NEXT 8 YEARS DONT FORGET SHADILAY

It's over

There will very likely be another nom coming up.
They may keep their powder dry on this one to have a fight closer to the midterms or the next general.

Shooting their wad this early may not be the best decision.

Fuck that nigger

>pEPE
>363

Thoth demands it

So, I'm not a dem, but definitely left. Did a brief search on the guy (because I've never heard of him), and I'm not exactly worried.

I don't like that he's ruled on the side of religious people but I think that's more because I hate religion than I disagree with the reasoning that backs his perspective on how to deal with actual rights. As long as he isn't secretly retarded too (which is doubtful given his background) I'm not really worried here.

Nobody but tumblr users care about political correctness, so not really annoyed there either.

That he seems cool with dumping money on politicians for campaigns is way more concerning to me because that signals to me that future policy will continue to be more shaped by donor's interests than what is actually good for most people. Am I wrong about this or did any of ya'll think this too

>Nevermind it's now 5-4 conservative supreme court and hes only in his 40's

No. *If* Gorsuch is a true conservative (and I have often been surprised and disappointed by how seeming true conservatives changed or modified their stripes once they got on the Sup Ct), then we're back to the situation with Scalia, which is to say -- Justice Kennedy is the swing vote who usually decides, in the big tough case, whether the decision will be 5-4 conservative or 5-4 liberal.

Likewise if Trump is able to replace Justice Thomas with a true conservative. That would be a good thing, but it wouldn't change the basic composition of the court.

Where Trump can change things dramatically, as you may have guessed, is if he's able to replace one of the four liberals (Ginsberg, Kagan, Breyer, the Spic) with a conservative, or Kennedy with a steady conservative.

That would be a ******huge****** game-changer.

Hopefully Trump will be able to accomplish this in the next 8 years.

That's right snowflake, tire yourself out, there are so many things!

Breyer is 77 and Kennedy will be 80 this summer....Can we get 2-3 more SCOTUS justices?

Redpill me on SCOTUS why does he wear the robe?

explain to your father why he's wrong.

he deserves better. it took me almost 2 years to redpill my mother but it was worth it.

Yes faggot.

pEPE >pEPE pEPE >pEPE
>pEPE pEPE
pEPE >pEPE pEPE >pEPE

>liberal Supreme Court Justices will die in your lifetime
>and more importantly: Trump's term

I'm afraid that blood sucker Ginsberg will hold on for as long as Satan will allow her.

g-gen z??

theres no way kennedy and ginsburg make it 4 years, let alone 8

Kek, will a liberal judge die in 2017?

Benny you little jerk

>She will never retire.

Agree 100%. Not so long as Trump is Prez.

>Soros is probably shipping in infant blood to keep her alive.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Tell me anons why do you think John Roberts sided with obamacare?

There's two things that can survive a nuclear blast.

>Cockroaches
>RBG

gimme dat sauce

"Original" interpretations usually just mean that the person or persons invested decide to put words in dead people's mouths.

Original interpretation is literally impossible as the only way to know what someone meant when they wrote it is to ask them to explain. No historian, however talented, is going to come up with what was going through their heads when they wrought this document.

However, it is still yellow journalism because they've never bitched about activist interpretations of the constitution before.

How do ya know they are still alive?
They look like corpses
And her face skin is fucking gross

I'm so glad I don't have a faggot father, no offense user.

Third is Roman Catholicism.

Everything that makes you happy and proud makes them cry.

HELLO THERE PROPHET

Kek