Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Your bitch is a slut

Havent seen this meme in a few years thanks OP.

>came to Sup Forums in 2006
>this pasta was old then

#tbt bump

Is John white though?

Holy fuck you are mad. Do you even know where you are lmao

20 of these threads today, wew lad

im gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let him get the nuclker cods

damn what a throwback

Neither the guy in photo nor is OP white

Didn't that guy die in a car crash or something?

the good ol days of drunkposting in Sup Forums

Jokes on you, I fucked your bitch last year.

Clyde Cash...my arch-nemesis. *smirks* Didn't expect to see you here...

Rip in piece John.

Probably Italian, so no.

this is pasta
fuck this slide threads
reeeeeee
sage

This post should bring out newfags.

No shit, you fucking retard.

The irony in your post is palpable.

Really reminds me of Sup Forums.

Hi my name is also John I represent Sup Forums you may have heard me on the Savage Nation. If you weren't so new.

Nice try, Juan.

Captcha: Humps for pesado