Sweetie, oh dear, don't butter your dingle berry muffin yet sugar sweety biscuit bun. It's okay dear...

Sweetie, oh dear, don't butter your dingle berry muffin yet sugar sweety biscuit bun. It's okay dear, we all sweety snookims our dilly doo every now and then honey doo :)

:)

i want her to talk like a condescending mother to me while stepping on my penis

good post

whats wrong snickle doodies? afraid to honey pot and face the lily pads? Oh dearies :)

Tell me about Bess. Why does she wear the hand?

this is the best Sup Forums meme of 2017

:) oh honey dingle berry honey pie, it's snookie berry dingle dairy!

Everyone should post this on her latest tweets

oh sweetie that's where you're wrong.

Oh snicker doodle, don't you want your jammie whammies on your tummy tum? I can see you're all fwimsy with your bumble buns!

HEhe, OH DeaARie, SnicKle Doodoo :) whatsS wrong u litTle BISCUIT BUNNY :)

ITS OKAY POODLE POO, U CAN ONLY BISCUIT UR BUNNY AND WHAM UR JAMMIES DOO SO MUCH DEARIE :), FACE THE MUSIC U CREEPY CRAWLIE SILLY WILLY HEHE OH HONEY POT STIR UR SILLY SWILLY LIL BUN OVER HERE DOODY DOO :)

BESS

Oh sweetie, it would be extremely booboo

She would be great in mother/son rp sex.

>its ok honey, i can make your peepee soft again
>oh sweetie just a little deeper

I stayed a twink for the milf roleplay. Rest of you are faggots.

*sips tea*

MMMMMMMMM DEARY DONALDY DUCKY DOO, ITS OKAY POODLE POO WE ALL WILLY WHACK OUR KIPPY TACK EVERY NOW AND THEN BUTTER BISCUIT, MM DADDY, SO EMBARASSING DEARS, LET MOMMY WIPE UP UR TEARS, =]

No wonder she covers half her face in her profile picture.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>muh condescending tone and babby words will surely win this political debate

ahhh fuck reading this shit is like dicks on a chalkboard

For youyou

I wasn't expecting that flag desu senpai

>Good morning, user. I'm off of work today, no scripts to write! Hmm? What's that, honey? You want a kiss and hug from Mommy Bessie?

>Hehe, well, okay. Just this once for being good, dear. Come get your reward!

Never heard of this chick, just checked out her Twitter.

How sad must your life be to spend all day tweeting in disdain at the president and his family?

her face and lips are milky

wouldn't mind that kitchen dodger jobbin my nob

>cupcake, I...

This is funny OP gj

Oh swettie, honey sugar, butter me up pumpkin boo

H̟̟̰͍̘͚Ẹ͍I͙͎͈D͎͙̟͘I̹͚̖ ̭H͇͡O͏̙ ̖͓̟͈̝̦́S͈̤̥̖N̙̖̕I̲̗̭CK͙̘̼̠̖L̙͎̳̜E̴͍̠͕ ̟̻B̨̤̥̳̠̖̗̙Ḛ͖̬̞͝R͔̥̩͈͇͎R̨Y̕ ̫̜͕̭̞̭P̗͉̪͚͕̫͔US̺̰̼S̛̺̫ ̴̫̟̗̱͈̘P̮̣͕O̠̲̙͔T͚͉!͈̣̜͇̫͖̭͟
̤s̡̘̱͔i̛͓̞l̨͓͍̲̱̩l̯̦̣̺͎̻̖y̸̠͕̪̙̻̹ ̳̜̖͡b̴͚͈̣̖u̻̱̲͎̟͖͜ǹ̤n̷̻y͖̯̟̪̱ͅ ͏̖̜̜̥t̲̩͖̠e͕̞̫̞d̷̙̰̳̥d̰̹̥̻̦̲̩̕y ̲̼r̢̰̖̳͉a͍̺̝̫b̲̖͍̘̜b̸͇͕i̸t͖͉̞ͅ,͔̖̤̖ ̨̮̝ͅy͈̤̳̖͓ͅo̵u̸̞ ̰̣s̨̯̲̦̖ẖ̩̪̤̙̮o͙̦ù̗̫ͅl͈d̤͈̙͎ ̴͉͙̮͔̗̮͇s͢a̻͉͎̖͜y̬̤̼̻̫ ͔̠̭y̶̮͇̘͈͉u̦͇̮̳̝̹͇͠w͙̜ s̲̖̣͞o͕̥̘̗̞̻̮w̴̤͓̦̻̱̮w̴̰̺̲̘̼ͅy͍̭ ̶w̵͖̭̩̭̲̹i̺͠k̳̹̫̗͖͉e̗͖ ̤͕̲͘a͍̩͞ ͇̬̠̻̰̀b͔ig̹̳̥ ̹͚̖̦̬bo̟i͈ ͚̜͈̪͢m̮͜k̬̻̮͍̻̗ͅa̛̗̳y͎̝̟ ̕h̝̦̣ú̖͔̝̟̫̰͉ṉ͓͈̝͞z͍͡i͕̳̘͎̥͝e̤̤̬̫̖̘b̩u̵̲̼̠̘ͅn̦͈z͓͜ͅ?̨ ̩̰̙̪̙̮̥D͓̭̗̗͞o̤u͕͡b̢̳l͓̱͔͎̼̼̜ȩ̪̦͎͇̲̝̘ ̴̼̟̠̻͚͕̬d͍ą̮̺̻̠r͙͇̮̬l͘i̲̗̪n͚̦̣͔g͙͔̼̦̣̳̝ ̦̻̪͕̦̰́s͖͞ṉ͉̬͚̳a͉̮̟̹̘̠z̩̰̼̼ẕi̱͔̹̞̬͠ḛ͝ ̛͉͎̰s̢̳͎̟͚̱o̰̱͕͝n̤͍͕̪͖,̭͖͎̬̦̱ͅ ̘̘͚s͇̘̱̳ͅti̪n̴k̢y̘̞̝̹͈ ͎̹̮͎̤̺͚p̬̗i̤͔̟͍͎͡nk̝̫͖͖͎̭̤y̳̜͕̙̹͢ ̫͖̘͖͘d̫̦̞̩̰͝o̦̼̰̩͓͠od̠̠̦l̝̞̘͚̜̪͞e͙͡ ̢p̖u̷͈̝̼͔̹̟̜p͖̩!̢͔̦̮̭͚̳̞
̜͓͓̰B͞O̲W̳ ͇̝̬b̰͕̰̜͚͓͖e͉̪̠̬͓͠d̮̙̤̠̻a͍z̴̦͚̟̠z̤̳̞̟l̺̭e͙ ̜̤͉̙̪̠T̳͔̹̺̦O ̮͍̼̳͈͕s̯̭̜̗n͉͚̲a̝̜̱̻z̸̬͍z̴̫y̦̟͉̣͚͚͘ ͚̻̬͚̻͔̕M̮̣̳Ọ̲̜͇͈͚͓L̡̬O̴̲̺C̲̳̳̥̪͞H͏͎̣͓̟̗̤

Was getting snookims part of your plan honeypie?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness you must reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

I really really don't like that this weird meme turns me on a little

That makes me want to murder a small army of baby's.

Couod someone fill me in on this meme pls? I mist have missed it.

They all talk like this, while jihad goes on around them

Pottery

Aww honey maybe you shouldn't be on a big adult board if you haven't caught up on the latest memes? Just a thought sweetie

im pretty sure you're not alone on this.

Some people hate it and some people get turned on by it.

They way she talks in a "normal" situation is really weird regardless though.

There's a schizophrenic woman by the name of Bess Kalb (pictured in OP) that stays up day and night replying to every single one of Donald Trump's tweets in a condescending, motherly tone (adding sweetie, hun, dear etc in every sentence).

Even the tweets he makes at like 4 AM and shit. She responds to them almost instantly. I think she's a bot.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

ain't that some dingle derry snookie honey pie cutie bingle bong though

Oh honey fluff muffins snickle poo. you make me wanna fondle your dijiridoo

the fuck are you trying to say?

I don't understand this thread

I voted for him back when I was a rural and suburban retard but now I'm a city person.

Not gonna lie, former Trumpity wumpity voter here. This is giggly wiggly watching Trump bumpity and boo boo. But in all seriousness we can't let this sweetie get the nukey wookies.

hahahaha the fuck are these shills doing, I even thought I was over on /ck/ for a second

Oh the little wittle maple leaf doesn't know, can you be a dear and not be faggot

This is why I still browse this shithole. 8.5/10, OP.

Oh hun, Mommy Bess has some unwanted tension in her chest. Would you be a doll and help mommy out with that? You can use your face if you want, sugar.

Oh sweetie I have 300 confirmed booboos

I'm the true Alpha Mother and this shit is what evil narcissists do who have nothing else left in their life so they feed off of their own misery and pain like true sickos.

>jewish karate

kek

Of course sweetie!

Oh look at these poor honey buns trying to make fun of me. You guys are so delusional, my sweet internet trolls. Have a good night sugar muffins :)

Stop, this is my fetish and I hate it

!

oh shit, that reminds me I haven't jerked it to xev bellringer in a while
thanks user

DOOO RING DING DIDDLY DO

CANADA'S GOT TOO MANY POO-IN-LOOS

Fugg why does she turn me on so much

>She blocked me
I wish I knew what stupid shit she says on Trump twitter

Staaaaaahp

Some stupid bitch made some condescending and patronizing tweets towards Trump and now she's a meme... I think her name is Bess Kalb or something like that

you guys are fucking great at this. I'm laughing my ass off at nonsense.

I don't get this meme

slow claps
steps out of the shadows
Heh... not bad, sweetie. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt.
It's plenty danky wanky... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memesing isn't all sunshinesy and wainbowsies, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed memesy weemsy ranks?
To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memesing takes talent, that much is true.
But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys,
like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night,
burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big memesy weemsy.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new memesy fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard,"
or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitposty woasty copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memsers over at reddit.
The Memesy weemsy Game is rough, sweetie, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan wittle memesy you craft in your memesy weemsy bakery,
some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, sweetie. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skillsy willsys. You've got talent.
You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boardsy woardseys...

Oh, my sweet summer child

she gets me rock hard for some reason

she turns me on when she Daddy Posts

is she falling in love with Trump/Pence?

ahaha A+ for effort

i wanna gag her with my cock

Fuck, why are Jewish girls so cute? Someone gas me.

Holy shit I'm losing it

>like dicks on a chalkboard

Hey Dearies,

My name is Bess, and I honestly just feel bad for every one of you. :) All of you are darling schnookum little honey-buns who spend every second of their day trying so hard to be so so smart. :) You are everything sugar-plum dingaloo in the world. Honestly, Dearie, have any of you ever gotten any sweet sugary-doo? ;) I mean, I guess it's fun making America great again because of your own snickety doo-doo dingalong, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being easily baited into a Twitter war.

Don’t be a stranger, sweeties. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the baking team, and starter on my debate team. What sports do you play, other than “be an adorable little honey pie”? I also get straight A’s, and have a buttercup gumdrop Twitter following (they just retweeted me; Shit was SO lollipop diddly-dum ;)). You are all dear wittle cuddle wuddles who should just go to bed since it's way past your bedtime :). Thanks for listening sweeties.

Pic related: It's me and my schnookums.

HEY! Mommy Bess does NOT look like that!

Now mommy will let you off of the hook this time, but cause more mischief and mommy might just have to sit on your face as punishment! Okay, sweetie?

She's Jimmy Kimmel's Tokyo Rose. Jimmy and his staff probably share the account and try their hardest (which isn't hard at all) to get Trump angry

FUCK ME HARDER MOMMY I'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY BOY

And I have miles to go before I sleep

Well honeybee, you got yourself those snookum wookums, whats the next step of your biggy wittle plan?

I'm fucking dead!

+1 to you based mosque shooter

thread of the year so far

kek this is getting good.
Well played leaf.

a+

>What sports do you play, other than “be an adorable little honey pie”?

cool meme

>Dahnny, sweetums, take these delly-wellys boo boo buns

We really are the bad boys their parents warned them about

Great job, leafbro

Snoogums boogums my Lilly lolly in your kissy lips, bonny boo

Be careful, sugar! You wouldn't like Mommy when she gets.. rough!

OC

POTY

>You are everything sugar-plum dingaloo in the world.