Trump fucked up

Why the fuck is he keeping the Obama-era LGBTQ worker protections!? Why do fucking weirdos get special fucking rights!?

>get special fucking rights

Such as?

Go fuck yourself, Shareblue kike

Soooo, not literally Hitler?

WTF! I hate drumpfypoo now.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

What special rights?

You gotta try harder than that to hide this being a bait thread.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

lol you're not former anything for the next 4 years. you voted for the guy. next election cycle you can become a former trump voter.

Because he is fortunately not a Christian fundamentalist

How does muh sexuality make me weird memail being a liberal posting nazi memes makes me unusual

Estrogen in the beer.

>we will all be traps soon

wtf i hate trump now

Fucking saged. They're not paying you to repeat yourself crew. Fuck off

Don't give a fuck if the bitch doing my taxes has purple hair and munches carpet as long as she does her damn job.

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

I was under the impression he'd put the LGBTQZCBM people in concentration camps. Shoulda voted for Hillary

0.02$ have been transferred to your account, faggot

Pence will take care of that...

Wow a whole $0.02, David Brock only pays me $0.01 per post.

hello ctr

listen guys, you are triggering me so hard right now. The acceptable term is 'LGBTP'