MILO At Cal Poly: No More Dead Babies

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gv3xPifTEE

Just starting

Have a strange feeling about this one for some reason.
The globalist elites are on full panic mode to halt the awakening.

lol Mike "Like the Cock, Take a Shock" Pence

You know abortion is on it's last limb when the gays are speaking out against it.

SLO or Pomona

he just wants more niggers to fuck his ass raw.

fuck this faggot

As long as little babies aren't getting ripped apart in the womb I could give two fucks about his sexual orientation.

is he on coke

niggers and spics get abortion at a much higher rate than whites.

why do you think there has been a big drop in crime and poverty in the usa since the 90s? because of the welfare state and education? LOL

Who?

Women have the choice of prevention.
Rape or incest victims should contact the authorities and be provided the morning after pill.

In all honesty someone should tell Trump to make women pay for their abortions. Every one wins excepts for Catholic cucks, they voted for Hilary anyway, so they really could give a shit about abortion.

go post in a HWNDU thread newfag

SLO

You know this is not Reddit right?

Do any anons actually disagree with what Milo is saying or is it just muh degeneracy? Some of his talks have been pretty good.

Can't we just chip women at 12 years old? Then we can find them on GPS too.

niggers can't afford abortion.

its a few hundred bucks to kill it in the womb vs hundreds of thousands for a lifetime of welfare, food stamps and prison bills.

this is he one issue liberals are right on, but for the wrong reasons

I disagree with some of his opinions especially when it comes to fagging it up and his religious beliefs but I am with him for the most part on nearly everything he says.

he's not wrong but the alt meme movement is pretty fucking aids in general. I disagree with his flamboyant faggotry at times as well.

Just disappointed that he folded his presentation on Pizzagate.

or two bucks for a condom or a few bucks for a morning after pill

>Foucault was a leftist deconstructionist

wew lad

I think that's what he means by alt-right, he isn't the usual stereotype of a right wing person which works in his favour as he can't be accused of most of the libcuck labels they throw at everybody.

a single white baby is worth 4 nigger babies.

>no more dead babies
cuck cukc cuk

What?

IMO he tries way too hard to be a voice for the edgy alt-right faggots. Also, if you watch his videos he just iterates the same fucking points over and over.

His hides his ignorance on certain topics by making shitty jokes. Those jokes don't work outside of college campuses so he ends up just getting BTFO in any actual debate.

Can't find the video but there's one where he is on a panel with some Irish mudslime and he just gets demolished because of his lack of knowledge and he couldn't save face with 'LMAO libtards r stupid'.

they are too stupid and dont have the impulse control.

you think free contraception isnt already available in the usa? or that we dont send billions on sending various contraceptions to africa every year?

niggers gonna nigger

>catholic cucks voted for Hilary
Everyone I know at my church has been supporting Trump. Where do you get your information from?

This leaf gets it.

Without abortion America would be worse than us by now.

Are you going to shove those pills down their throats or you're just being delusional?

"Few bucks for a morning after pill
>morning after pill
>few bucks

Pick one, faggot. Morning after polls are $40 per pill in the US

CLAIMED

Well then it should still be legal because blacks are literally FIVE TIMES more likely to abort than white woman.

for every 1 white kid we are killing 5 niggers.

www.operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

>right wing """"intellectuals"""

>believing in morning after (((polls)))

Satanic trips speaks truth. The narcissism angle is really fucking annoying, but when he just sticks to the issue, then he's usually spot on.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>911 get

Noice

abortion is not murder. We wouldn't perform abortions if they were.

I'm with you leaf there would be an estimated 90 million nigs in the country if abortion was illegal

Cal Poly is a fucking nowhere school. Why does anyone care?

The thing is nigs will abort regardless, if they don't have a clean obongo care approved facility that we pay for they will just use a coat hanger and possibly give themselves a disease in the process.

Has protected sex worked for Africa?

I disagree with him about white nationalism not being a good thing, otherwise he makes some good points when he's not talking about fucking niggers.

Uh oh. Get your Milo bingo cards out. Bout to mention dicks.

don't know I live in the UK where they hand them out for free.
Either way $40 is still better than murdering a baby

>implying they use protection

Blacks can't control their desire for instant gratification, this is why condoms do not work with them.

Not when you've been told over and over again that it isnt murder and when you're getting free murders at the closest babymurder central.

NO MORE DEAD COPS!

>being against abortion
>wanting niggers and mehicans to take over America
I get why Milo likes it, but everyone else is an idiot.

>Turn on stream
>Milo is talking about him being a homo

God damn what is with faggots and never shutting up about their cock enjoyment

>Milo
>A cunt who targeted a random tranny who wasn't even a sjw
>Pol fags will defend this
Get this flamming faggot out of pol

He wants all that black cock.

What about a married white baby?

>Defending any tranny under any circumstance

Yeah, no thank you.

How can a woman be so based?

That part was red pilled as fuck

Spics I can get.
But nigger babies would die within their first few weeks if a black "mother" doesn't want it. Hell it might even hurt their population.

I wonder how many people in the audience got redpilled there, inadvertently or not.

how many mulatto butt babies has milo popped out?