Is owning a dog redpilled?

Is owning a dog redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DhOdn1X3Hqs
newsmax.com/t/finance/article/770973?section=patrickwatson&keywords=recession-proof-industy-investors&year=2017&month=01&date=29&id=770973&aliaspath=/Finance/Article/Finance-ArticleTemplate&oref=www.google.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Owning a dog takes a lot of work and compassion. I'd say yes.

own a chocolate lab

yes, very redpilled. Judges you for doing degenerate shit

Bonus point if you train him properly and use him for something usefull.

No. Taking a dog as a friend and companion is, however.

>is "x" a meme
stop

i was a trump supporter since the primaries but he's gone too far this time

this.

>fapping and he just gives me the death stare like God is in him judging me at that moment

>chocolate lab master race

not if it's a shitbull

Yeah, I have a a Pitbull and a Lab-Pitbull mix.

What is a real teller is how the dog is, it takes work to properly raise a dog.

>playful
>energetic
>loyal
>swole as fuck
>would literally die for its master
>triggers the fuck out of shitlibs because they're scared of them
Pitbulls are god tier

(Reminder that pits only attack people when niggers and spics own them)

Friendly reminder that NOT owning a dog is completely degenerate and will bump you to the front of the line on the day of the rope.

yes, so long as it isn't some lapdog

Yes, only degenerates, numales, and autistics prefer cats to dogs

all dogs like to cuddle in your comfy lap, achmed!

True.

Additional reminder that owning a nu-male tier dog will result in castration and sterilization by the new fascist state.

Fuck off dog fuckers.

Yes currently trying to find my oldest son a Czech Shepard puppy

>not owning a poodle

Enjoy your hair filled house

I only like working dogs but in all fairness a lap dog can be a nice companion.
They are neurotic and let you know to go grab your gun and typically just want to sit next to you 24/7

ITT:
I don't push at all to poop the post

>Bonus point if you train him properly and use him for something usefull.

Why not just own your doggos so they can have a comfy life? This one is pretty useless. she might be good for making a robber trip over her lazy ass.

Yet for some reason, people never train their lap dogs. They just let them bark, bite and shit everywhere.

no. you have to clean up after it, take care of it, walk it. so many things. it's the most meaningless thing you can do. super blue pilled, but red pilled if you realize how insignificant an animal is.

>having responsibility is blue-pilled

The jewish plan for white pacification continues.

I love my dogs, but they're way more degenerate than I could ever be. One of them licks the cat's arsehole every chance he gets (the cat seems to like it though), and they both eat any shit (literal shit) they can find, as long as it's not dog.

Stop shitposting bernie

He already has them. & ^ )

I had a chihuahua
(It was my moms then mine)

Literally a cat,
Never barked unprevoked
Never pooped in the house

Only acted like a nigger if she heard something that was a little off or arround other dogs

Tbh though this was probably pure luck 99% of lap dogs are pure shit
But old people would benefit or apartment fags

No wonder ISIS is winning with faggots like you

No its the ultimate cuckery, you're taking care of offspring that's not yours

Yes it is.

By the way I had a bunch of dogs growing up it was a Doberman and some Huskies and a German Shepherd and a Jack Rustled Terrier.

Gives me the look whenever I smoke weed, guilt trips the hell out of me

the dog itself is blue pilled because it's ignorant. it doesn't even know that it's going to die. and you can't teach it other wise. it's a blue pilled animal,, and you're taking care of it while it remains ignorant. making you blue pilled because you refuse to acknowledge that it's a retarded animal, like all animals

>Trump fulfilling campaign promises
>Crashing a burning

Now tell us who you really voted shill

Not really. Dog ownership is pushed by the billion dollar pet industry. Not only that its pathetic watching people convince themselves that their dog unconditionally loves them when its really just forced dependency based on food. My neighbors buy their dog all kinds of fancy bullshit but it likes me better because I occasionally toss it pieces of meat when Im grilling. Having a working dog that still works is pretty redpilled though.

DOGS are for AUTISTICS who crave companionship so badly they're willing to scoop the shit of a drooling, shedding, smelly beast all hours of the day

they shit and piss everywhere in the house, and cuck dog owners clean it happily

if you have or want a dog you are lonely at your core, it's a fact

pic related is the real redpilled pet

My (((dog)))

Owning a chihuahua should be illegal desu.

Hate those little faggots.

I like dogs, but crows are pretty awesome.

Want to eventually train one.

>they shit and piss everywhere in the house

People growing up not owning pets is a tragedy
Great way to raise a sociopath

>Having responsability for another entity that shows only loyalty is blue pilled
>Thinking he is not a faggot for being a selfish scum.

Dogo Argentino owner here. Pretty sweet. He kills the fuck out of hogs with me.

Bluepilled.

Dogs are meant to replace children in our generation. Think about it. Young people are adopting dogs, women get super attached to them, they see them in public and talk about how cute they are and how they want one.

The kikes put this together in a successful attempt to fill the void our generation has of not having children.

Is that time again, Post your doggos

Dogo Argentingo is a pet just for people with previous experience with dogs, this is not a dog that can be controled by a nooby handler.

>shit and piss everywhere in the house
Lol I think you just dont know how to train dogs and should consider suicide because its fucking easy.

if you get it as a puppy it pisses and shits in the house

it happens before you train it, its unavoidable

dog owner BTFO

would you say it's blue pilled to give all your money away, or to keep it?

True. Very powerful animal, requires a ton of activity and a job.

But at the same time they are smart enough to be around kids and even babies without the possibility of fucking up. I've owned pitbulls but they were a little to sketchy around kids, not mean just playing too rough. My dogo literally just lays fown around kids so he doesn't scare them and get his ass kicked.

>on the internet, nobody knows you're a pit bull

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Thinking a pet is a money whole.
>Does not understands the joy and loyalty you get

Please consider to kys

>the dog itself is blue pilled because it's ignorant.

The dog views the owner as it's god. The provider, the comfort and protection.

YES

CATFAGS ARE ALL PURPLE HAIR SJW LIBKUCKS

ONLY ANIMAL FOR A MAN IS A DOG

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump. city people all voted for hillary

>god
that's blue pilled

Doggos are for cuddles first and working second.

Agree. More people are getting them as companions though, could be some dangerous incidents. But I doubt they'll ever become overly popular.

Lol if you get it as a puppy? If? Of course you get it as a puppy.

You build a pen with walls and fill it with wood shavings and put it in the garage. Then when you let it inside you train it to bark near the door to go outside and piss. It literally takes a week with treats and a belt when they are smart enough.

You are probably some toxoplasmosis dipshit nigger without enough skills to take care of a real pet.

This.

Fuck off shill!!! I am sure you have a cat at home.

Labs are THE standard of pupper to judge all others.

Choosing between black, yellow, and chocolate is suffering.

Dog is weak animal. Cats are much stronger

/)
Well reddited meme friendo *holds up spork*

If you find a murder of crows and feed them regularly they will drop gifts on your head.

>building a complicated pen, wasting garagespace
>so dumb you literally have to beat it so it knows where to shit and where not to shit

lol, these "skills" you have are making you delusional

Dogs love working you idiots. Dogs who work live into old age more than dogs who don't do shit because they're not bored out of their fucking minds 80% of the day.

Also when dogs retire from their jobs they get sad because it was their favorite part of their day and they are more likely to develop problems and die.

Give your dogs a fucking purpose you cunts

Yeah, they are fucking smart but if you don't give them a job and wear em out at least every other day they will act up. Dangerous? Yeah probably to other dogs and blacks wandering onto the property.

Maybe they are worse when untrained but all the ones I have ever been around were awesome. Most were hunting dogs. They are "running" catch dogs.
Typically you have curr dogs to bay the pigs, and walk your catch dogs -pitbulls - so they dont get gassed before having to catch.
Dogos can just run forever and will bark and bay as well as catch.

youtu.be/DhOdn1X3Hqs

Mine does this pulling me on a skateboard.

>mexican with inside doggos that are well treated
color me shocked.
>russian catposting
checks out.
There is room to like cats and dogs, Ivan. I know you people are predisposed to felines for whatever reason. I suspect asian rape-baby admixture.

>complicated
Lol, just give up faggot. I said belt - never onced used it but he understands exactly what it means. I also trained em as a puppy to never ever jump out of the truck bed, using a belt and treats. I put the tailgate down and he jumps in, once the tailgate is up I can go back inside for an hour and he just sits there.
>garagespace
Poorfag single car garage detected

If I was a leaf I would delicately suck on that tiny puppy dick :^)

So does your child. Are you implying that you shouldn't have kids because they too aren't born potty trained?

Dogs are super redpilled, especially for young children.
Raising a dog teaches kids:
>compassion
>how to be an effective authority
>responsibility
>loyalty

All babies should be given a puppy by the State.

>drives a truck

you must be one of those rural retards CTR is talking about

Sign the petition to have trump added to Mount Rushmore

Yes, I'm the guy that sneaks in treats to my friend's dogs. They all love me.

Not gonna lie, Wendy's™ chef here. It's great being 6'4" with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000. But seriously the Grand Mac™ from McDonald's™ is delicious.

Mastiffs are guard dogs. They aren't bred to do much else. So I guess she's happy.

Yup what I love is they're chill when you want them to be chill. And spazs when you want them to be spazs. Just can't leave any food out.

No, but owning a cat is.

THIS.

Dogcucks don't realize, that by raising a dog they're raising another man's kid. That makes you literally a cuck. It's worse than an interracial cuck, it's interspecies.

Honestly this could be true, I'm going to have tons of fucking kids. Hope you guys have some as well, always put children before animals.

Children > Dogs

>be white
>don't own a dog
>no longer white

absolutely chocolate lab master race

>be white
>but children before dogs
>white

Children are more important then dogs, If you put dogs before children you'll not have kids.

fucking christ dude no one puts their dogs before their kids

newsmax.com/t/finance/article/770973?section=patrickwatson&keywords=recession-proof-industy-investors&year=2017&month=01&date=29&id=770973&aliaspath=/Finance/Article/Finance-ArticleTemplate&oref=www.google.com

It's true you disgusting British Muslim.

AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*

does anyone else think this is a bot?

Dogs want an alpha to follow and get into adventures with. Be the alpha

>letting your cat cuck you with cat litter clumps
>>REDDIT

Your birth rate is falling yet you're obsessing over fucking street shitters.

Pets can fucking wait

Nobody is talking about India. We're talking about doggos. Pay attention

Humans are pack animals, but the structure of modernity does not facilitate this natural behavior. Dogs are pack animals, forced out of their natural order.

Owning a dog is redpilled, but only in the most basic therapeutic sense.

Never had a doggo before a couple years ago, and I'm old.
I wish I could go back, and have a dog every day of my life.

Dogs are the Indians of animals. :)

WHITE GIRLS

>to intelligent to get a stupid animal before having kids

Stay there nigger