What was so great about 1950 America?

What?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kfE1qOvlz-M?t=850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women knew their place.

Mexicans in Mexico, American-made products, no planned obsolescence of goods.

Christian family values

Leaded gasoline, leaded paint, asbestos insulation, unfiltered cigarettes

Mexicans only existed as bandidos in western movies.

Home owner at 22

traditional family values and a sense of American nationalism after winning the war

Oh yeah? Is that why Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback?

>Home owner at 22
I managed that at 24 back in 2000.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yes

Nothing.

People were more poor, less informed, and less happy. Being a woman then would have sucked so much, right??

No Muslims!!

they used to buy good houses they would stay in for the rest of their lives. I bet your house isn't/wasn't one of those.

spankings were given out like candy

Separate water fountains just meant shorter lines for everybody

All these posters are retards. It doesn't take an American to even tell you. The standard of living was higher than any other country in the world, and no where could even compare. Everything was built in America. There was no minimum wage yet Americans were the richest, most skilled workers. Companies were making the best products and paying people a lot of money without the government telling them what and how to make stuff. Only the best immigrants were brought in that could further science, and engineering.

These days there is so much fucking regulation on business that the atmosphere for it to thrive is nothing like it used to be. High minimum wage for low skill jobs, threat of litigation for almost anything. Hell, you can't even fire someone without having to think 10x about it.

So if you ask me what ruined America, first I'd say Jews, and then I'd say government intervention.

It was the last decade before everything went to complete shit.

>1950

85% white.
No (((social justice)))
The Bolshevik subversion hadn't gotten into our schools and media yet.
A single income home could still live at a surprisingly good standard of living.
It was like 85% white.
Basically no Muslims whatsoever.
Very little radical feminism.
It was like 85% white.
Gays weren't aloud to be flamboyant and subversive to sociaty.
No hippies.
Very little gun control.
And it was like 85% white.

coulda saved 2 years.

Men were more attractive so they didn't have to say no to NEETs like you

Booming economy

Could find a decent enough job right out of high school to support a family of 4, buy a house, 2 cars, and still afford to take the family on a vacation every year

If you wanted to go to college it only cost a few hundred bucks

Good job security, good pay for non-degree requiring jobs, good job availability, coming off a war victory, general feeling of optimism and success?

And yes, all those things apply to minorities too

Jobs.
90% white.
No feminisim.

It was harmony. Working men could buy a home and raise a family. This should be a norm in every Country. Big banks and shit Government ruined everything. Everyone's a greedy/greasy pile of shit. The Worlds about me. Love me love my riches while i do infomercials asking for donations while i wipe my ass with Franklins. Asteroids inbound.

There were less testosterone suppressants in our food and water back then

/thread

The Oldsmobile Rocket V8

Also no nigger lips slobbering up the water spout.

sound good unless you are black or gay. then it was hell on earth. look up rosa parks. you would be shocked at what those racist whites did..

Nuclear war with China.

Fucking Kek

Really work for those extra 5c a post

You could get by as a gas station attendant

If I were to guess.
No mexican criminal gangs.
No black criminal gangs.

They would all get rounded up and murdered.

Feelsbadman, what a time to live. When I meet 80 year olds I am reminded of how they had to watch it all go to shit.

If you were born in 1950 USA, that means you had 15 years of white American Dream USA, with chevrolet and apple pies.... until ((they)) forced the immigration act in 1965... They basically threw everyone overboard in order to acheive their ((agenda))

More whites, fewer blacks.

No fatties in the 50's, 60's and 70's.

youtu.be/kfE1qOvlz-M?t=850
Negroes were tight as fuck.