It's so fucking easy to eat healthy for pennies. Why are Americans getting fat and complain about food prices...

It's so fucking easy to eat healthy for pennies. Why are Americans getting fat and complain about food prices? Is there something missing in their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMDTXUO3dYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That looks fucking disgusting, not gunna lie famalam

is that rice with cottage cheese?

Wtf is that

Are you still living in a commie block? Do you need help? Don't let the Russians oppress you again :^)

Also, WTF Is that.

alot of healthy food tastes like shit

op did you shit into a pot of rice

Stupid fat people who can't cook for themselves.

>Why are Americans getting fat
because their food doesnt look like yours

It's not one nation it's human nature to want satisfying dopamine from tasty food.

USA is just code word for excess.

Thats a tasty looking diaper stuffer

is that maggot soup?

Fat and corn syrup.

At the same time it tastes so fucking good. Some things seem awful on the outside but are awesome on the inside.

sugar is cheap thanks to the corn industry

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

They're lazy fucks and don't know how to make food themselves. They just go through a drive through and spend 8 dollars on a burger instead

Yes. Plus tumeric, pepper, cumin and vegeta.

That looks just fine

What the fuck is that OP?

What is it my friend

>when your life is so pathetic you use your time to spam this shitty pasta for some (you)
if you want some attention try not being a sad cunt

send help

Looks like calrose rice cooked with chicken stock, with a couple tablespoons of sour cream, or slav cum.... i'm not sure... but looks fucking disgusting. You eat with your eyes first, fuck face, put some effort in making that more appealing.

>vegeta
Oh shit

>Why are Americans getting fat
Niggers, Spics, and Jews.

is that mold growing on shit?

>worldclass polish cuisine

Yummo! I love alge slop!

Word Mark VEGETA PODRAVKA
Translations The foreign wording in the mark translates into English as female inhabitant of the river (Drava) basin.

I don't use sugar in my meals. Sugar is for dessert when you celebrate. I would never use sugar in my regular meal. Dinners should be spicy, not sweet.

Looks like rice soup

it's just food m8, you gotta eat it to power your body, taste and appearance should be secondary to nutrition

based Poland stopping the Saiyan invasion and eating them for it

No shit.
Food doesn't have to looo nice. It has to taste good. I'm not going to post pictures of my food on facebook. I intend to eat it and digest it. Making your own food look good is a waste of time. All food gets mixed in your stomach anyway.

Why are you using a metal spoon to scoop from the pan. That fucks with the non stick coating, and before long you're gonna be eating teflon. Get a wooden / plastic spaz.

Did you add anything to the rice to make it yellow?

azafrán, boludo.

Because my wodden spoon fell behind the fridge and I can't get it out :(

Yes. I already answered that question.
Tumeric makes everything yellow. Ask poos in loos.

>implying most Americans eat this good.

Most Americans consider Taco Bell/McDonalds to be actual food and Velveda to be cheese.

Ribs and slaw are comparatively healthy to that fucking poison. The fries are terrible for you, but they are delicious.

I eat healthy on less than 20 bucks a week, plus whatever expenses for take out or a big cheat meal. I also invest in supplements. You can be a poorfag and eat well in burger land. It just takes time and effort.

When you're ambien robottripping at work while stll making money.

Who's the nerd virgins now.

>supplements
They are slowly destroying your liver.
Spend that money on more vitamin/mineral healthy food.

That looks fucking abhorrent. But you're right. My weekday routine:

Breakfast: sausage and egg biscuit. Egg takes 5 minutes, sausage cooked ahead of time on Sunday

Lunch: peanut butter, almond, flax seed, local honey sandwich on whole grain bread. An orange, whole grain chips, carrots. Lemonade.

Dinner: Chili, spaghetti etc with lots of veggies I made for the week on Sunday

Late night shitposting meal: ACV and a gob of peanut butter

Weekend: craft beer, homemade tendies and potato skins as a reward for sticking to my weekday meal plan.

Roughly $20/week not counting my weekend binge which amounts to $40 on beer and $10-$20 on food.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!?

Is that cottage cheese in a bowl of shit?

Answer: youtube.com/watch?v=rMDTXUO3dYE

Yuck

People are lazy, so they get cucked by the processed Jew.

This looks like oatmeal thats gotten moldy and rotten

So moldy in fact that its got that super strong white mold thats eating the green mold

What the fuck is wrong with you

>poland cleans toilets and eats from them too

One of the most eye opening things is to be a cashier at a place where there are a lot of ebt shoppers. The utter waste is incredible. And you know no senator would ever see, the red carpet unrolled long before they get there.

You can eat like a king on welfare. Most people, though, spend it on junk food and processed frozen crap. If you actually cook (muh work 8 hours and cant cook over an hour bloobloo) you can eat quality shit.

Yes it is. Read the thread people...

Is that Chicken Liver?

That looks delicious

rice+veggies every day

dairy and meat is degenerate and leads to shorter life

food is expensive here

anyone that says otherwise is a shill or eating plastic preservative GMO shit from Walmart

This

They do $200 orders that consist mostly of packaged, processed foods

what the fuck is wrong with poland.
i thought they only had shit that looked that bad in Scotland.

rice? this aint the east go get some fucking beef.

Why are you unclogging your toilet with a spoon?

>Eating healthy
>cant nudge a fridge

try harder. youre a human bean not a monkey.

>preservative
>GMO

Pick one

Taste and nutritional content are the primary motivations behind any good food, but presentation is equally important when you cook for anything other than survival. Food is one of the few things that can so fully engage all five senses, neglecting its appearance is just wasted potential.

I tried that route. It's absurdly expensive here.
That liver statement is absurd, tho. It's a circumstantial thing. I don't take multis, and I put some effort into research. I just some things I'm normally deficient in.

You can't get magnesium in our food really, for instance, unless its organic. Conventional farming practices destroy it in the good. If you use magnesium spray, you can use it as a natural deodorant as well. I use some with zinc and it really helped me kick my insomnia. I use potassium because I'm always deficient in that when I get blood work.

I have a couple of vitamins, including a b-vitamin supplement. And what you don't use of b-vitamins that day in that complex, you just piss them out. I have quality vitamin A, C and E supplements, but I don't take them every day or even every week. Plus I do stuff to detoxify my organs and shit, on occasion.

This is really the only option if you're not rich and want optimal health in America. It's just not the same here. Our government doesn't give a shit about our food quality or our health outside of cost and all that jazz.

I'm lazy so I just throw my food into a pan and it cooks itself. Food in pan doesn't stick so cleaning is easy as fuck.

Protip : you don't have to cook brown buckwheat. Just put it in water and it will swell itself. The warmer the water the faster it will be done. I usually leave if for the night before sleep in cold water and then I can eat it for breakfast.

Why does everything seem like it's shitty in Eastern Europe?

Different kinds of foods. It was a vague umbrella term to describe the current state of modern American food.

Which do you guys prefer, canned veggies or frozen veggies?

>falling for the daily meal jew
You should fast for a week, eat a massive meal of protein and stuff (no carbs) and than fast for another week etc. This is how the human body is designed, Otherwise we would never have survived.

I only cashiered for like 3 months in 2005 and this was one of my major red pill moments. Im sure it was a fraction compared to now too. It got to the point I wanted to tell them to fuck off and take a pink slip for it.

>Obese waste of life puts $150 of shit on the conveyor
>Has to pay $4 for hot rotisserie chicken
>Why do I have to pay $4!?
>Its prepared food
>That's an outrage
>Neck yourself whore

Frozen, hands down. Canned just tastes wrong somehow.

Fresh is obviously preferable though. Nothing quite like fresh steamed green beans, it's amazing how something that simple can be so good.

What's this called senpai

Chicken stomach.

Frozen veggies are nasty as fuck

It's not the look I'm worried about it's the texture.

t. michelle obama

I honestly think it's mostly boomers (wah wah hear me out).

Thry madr fast food big and raised their kids on it. Their kids eat bowls of lard and calorie sandwiches for every meal every day. It's gotten to the point where some of them have trouble digesting real food because of how bad their gut is.

Blend the rice instead of keeping as chunks

Fuck, sorry for the typos bros. It's been a long day.

I'm still fully white (srs).

Why would I buy expensive beef when i can buy offal for literally 6 times less money?

Frozen veggies are the way to go. Cheaper than fresh, last a long time, has no preservatives.

Cinnamon swirl bread. I got a bread machine for Christmas and I've been using it nonstop since. Yesterday I made carrot cake bread with it and made some cream cheese icing too. Really great stuff.

I disagree. I keep a couple package of frozen mixed veggies in my freezer for whenever I need them, it's just carrots/peas/corn/green beans but it's surprisingly good stuff.

>Is there something missing in their lives?

Yeah, love.

They taste completely different than none frozen veggies. Some of them are ok, But peas and carrots for example are TERRIBLE. inedible.

because beef is whats for dinner.

Recipe?

I guess its just down to a taste thing and personal preferences.

It's probably fucked by now. One day I will save some money and buy myself a new wooden spoon.

I eat only for survival. I'm smart enough to find pleasure doing other things than eating.

>HA HA YEAH MAN FOOD IS SO CHEAP IN AMERICA I BUY ALL MY STUFF AT WALMART

I dont really notice the difference anyway. Major waste of money for me to buy fresh only to have them spoil (sometimes from accidental bump on the way home from jewMart).

Stop masturbating

Anybody complaining about the price of healthy food is lying out of their asses and have never tried.
Fresh veggies, chicken, some fish, brown rice, are not expensive at all. It's will power, people here have no will power to eat healthy. They want to drink 10 beers a day, 2 pizzas, 9 subways, and a few double whoppers a day because somehow that's "cheap." lazy fucking fat fucks.

I grow my own year round

Nice copypasta shlomo.

I thought this was a hashish thread at first.

>You can't get magnesium in our food really
What is dark chocolate 90% without sugar?
Eat chocolate and drink it like a true Maya king.

Where do I get and how do I drink this shit because I've always thought that it sounds rad

Sauce

>Yeah man I love eating healthy, I eat nothing but fresh food!
>Anyone complaining about the price of food is so dumb lmao