Trump BTFO

It's over boys. Impeachment incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EuoBgwM97Ic
vice.com/en_us/article/afa-interview-nf-james-poulter-384
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck do you think the unelected EU president is going to impeach the POTUS.

We didn't ask those fuckers for permission to elect Trump. Fuck em.

you know the entire trump administration has blackballed cnn for over a month? they wont let anyone go on their channel or other outlets, since the kike head honcho threatened trump and he called them out as fake news

cnn is a wounded animal

>its another "TRUMP BTFO" thread

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

god why is the whole world kicking and screaming trump is doing good i dont get it

>caring what this literal who thinks about anything

Maybe because he's alienating an entire religion for no reason. That goes against our constitution

>boys
Are you assuming my gender
reeeeeeeeee

There's a lot of material to use. Believe me.

Not gonna Iie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Did you think the New World Order was just a conspiracy meme? I suppose you think those people arent raping children and harvesting organs all over the planet as well

because the globalists weren't a conspiracy theory you dumb fuck.

>dems hate Trump

>neocons hate Trump

>EU hates Trump

> UN hates Trump

Trump fucked up a lot of plans.

yeah wtf i regret voting for him now wtf lol lmafo ;_;

If everyone hates Trump so much maybe they should have tried to convince more people not to vote for him in the election.

Endangering US citizens or the USA as a nation by inaction isn't?

>EU
>relevant
They might as well be the UN at this point

Not gonna lie, Trump voter here. It has been great watching him do everything that he said he would do and watching all the brainwashed libcuck commines squirming and writhing. But in all seriousness, thank God this man is the President. We're going to be the BEST again!

Thank you for correcting the record.

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

they hate whites deeply and want us all dead, so they are angry Trump isn't killing us fast enough

Treating an entire group of people like terrorists just because of their religion is terrible. That's facism. We're one step away from hitler.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>says increasingly shaking liberal

>EU in 2017
Its ok the Fourth Reich is about to end
Good thing the FN won't ever win the French elections!

>he thinks the EU isn't just one big circlejerk

I can't wait to watch the EU implode. It's going to be hilarious.

If so many people really hate Trump they should get the fuck out of the country like they said they would. Go live in a 3rd world shit hole and then tell me "fuck America".

>this narrative

You are literally retarded. Seriously, you're fucking dumb. If you add up all the muslim trash in the countries effected you would account for less than 20% of the filth on the planet.
Do you know which country has the largest muslim population? Do you, you stupid fucker? No, you don't, because youre fucking dumb. I'll tell you, you stupid shit. INDONESIA. Are INDONESIANS banned? Are they you retarded fuck? No. They aren't.
Shut your stupid bitch mouth, faggot.

Neat

Hasn't placed a ban on Saudi Arabia, Turkey orIndonesia,

youtu.be/EuoBgwM97Ic

Farage'd back in Jan 2015

The EU is extremely fragile and on a collision course with failure. Their own people hate them fiercly for what theyve done and the people theyve got killed or raped. In 10 years a strong eu seems like a total fantasy.

That's right, push the USA further towards a quick deal with Britain just to fuck the EU over.

t. Eternal BEADY Perfidious Anglo.

Australian leaders aren't and are on board but probably a lone voice out there. Melbcucks are up in arms they won't condemn him at all.

Can you believe that the Saudis are going to pay for refugee camps in the Middle East? This is what you call being a President, not that lazy coon Obama.

They did. Unfortunately for them, they lost the information war. MAGA

>Can you believe that the Saudis are going to pay for refugee camps in the Middle East?
Actually no, I can't. I think they're lying.

Because it's not business as usual.

>be the European Union
>die

How is it a ban against Muslims if Muslims from other countries can still enter the country?

Do you move your mouth while you read?

>former trump voter
>crash and burn
>nuclear codes
>copy paste

Stop shilling and kill yourself

prepare your wifes anus, eurocucks
were going in

That time EU beaurocrats bragged about demographically replacing europeans with arabs out of a kind of barely hidden ethnic contempt, and then 2 years later, out of a million refugees, 30k were working and off welfare. Thats an utterly doomed situation, but dont expect generation fuzzybaby to see the writing on the wall

If it was a ban on muslims in general you would have seen a lot more countries on that list

Heres a more realistic prediction: a second european holocaust, made inevitable by a suicidally naive political class

Yeah, I smell a trap.

I'll bet you one Zebra that the Saudi's will use the safe-zones to support Islamic rebels in Syria

Not gonna lie, Trump voter here. It has been great watching him do everything that he said he would do and watching all the brainwashed libcuck commines squirming and writhing. But in all seriousness, thank God this man is the President. We're going to be the BEST again!

Nice try, CTR.

0.01 shekels have been deposited to your account, courtesy of Mr. George Soros.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I would bet the rest of the world took a massive red pill from all this "muslim ban" hysteria.

Now Europe is thinking,

"I want a muslim ban too"

Trump is the chess master. Populists will win.

Fake news.

The EU won't even exist in a few months, and neither will CNN.

>thats facism
no.
>muslim ban
not even close. i wish tho
>muh literally hitler

this is too dumb to be ctr. just a troll

European Union president was heard shouting "NOT MY PRESIDENT REEE" as he tried pulling out his butt-plug
FTFY

Donald Tusk is a fucking joke, the only reason he became the "EU president" is because he was sucking angela merkels clit, and was doing whatever she told him as a polish PM

>what is satire

Remember to inform our designated moderation communication platform, if there seems to be a lapse in moderation or a cross-board/site raid.

this guys head is going to explode at frexit

Wow so much for le ebin based poles meme.

Poland is the most cucked nation on Earth.

People really shouldn't have needn't convincing.
For starters, he is orange.
He is also Donald Trump, failed businessman and moron extrordinare.

TFW breitards will soon need someone to convince them wiping their own arses is still a good idea.

>Trump administration is a threat

a threat to the globalist agenda, sure, that's why we elected him

I feel you OP. It's going to be a rough 8 years, but I think we need to except it.

Just not the ones where terrorists have actually come from before, like Egypt or Saudi Arabia.

Nor any of the ones where Trump has vested interests and properties, like Egypt or Saudi Arabia.

But at least he has attacked the countries where no one has attacked the US in over 15 years.

Europe has chosen poorly

Constantly using this argument makes you look like a moron.

Egypt makes sense, as they have an IS insurgency in the Sinai

Saudi Arabia doesn't have an IS insurgency.

>Just not the ones where terrorists have actually come from before, like Egypt or Saudi Arabia.
>Nor any of the ones where Trump has vested interests and properties, like Egypt or Saudi Arabia.
>But at least he has attacked the countries where no one has attacked the US in over 15 years.

Hate to disrupt your narrative, but the countries Trump chose were labeled as "countries of concern" by Obama

The eu is falling apart. They lost their strongest member and would be helpless to russia without us protection

>EU

Can it fail already.

But they are that's why they all hate him

You're damn right Trump is a threat.

International Communism 2.0 needs there to not be any counterexamples to their historical determinism. All of the good countries have to slipping down the same slope together.

If one of them says, "Fuck this." and climbs back up the slope and people see this is not only an option, but a much better option, their whole plan is doomed.

They desperately need Trump to fail, for America to be unable to close its borders to the swarming masses of 3rd world scum, to be unable to stop the degradation of its workers and the loss of its industrial self-sufficiency.

But he keeps winning.

Please give me the amendment that it violates, exactly.

>Do you move your mouth while you read?
Obama bringing the bantz

None of it makes sense actually, no nation should be barred, just individuals who are unfit for entry.

The point is, he banned nations who have not attacked America, and left out the ones where terrorists came from, who are also the ones he has vested interests in.

>Teating an entire group of people like terrorists just because their religion is terrible
This was how I read it at first and though, "Whats the problem." But a libcuck wouldn't be so sensible.

Watching you struggle like this is delicious. We won so strongly, so imperially, and we will break you utterly.

Hate to disrupt your narrative, Obama wasn't stupid enough to bar people from those countries just because they were labelled as countries of concern.

You remember 9/11 right? Do your thought bubbles go back that far? Many of the 9/11 attackers are from Saudi Arabia, as is Bin Laden, as is Al Queda. Trump's vested interests are there, as well as America's bromance with the monsters who rule there and pump the oil.

more like, one step closer to having a fully ascended god emporer

Oh, hey CREW shill. Didn't know you guys are here already. Kys.

Trips of truth

Fuck! They lost Germany? When did that happen? Sauce plox.

>IT'S WRONG TO BAR OFF THE MAJORITY OF BAD COUNTRIES
>YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO STOP THEM ALL :(((((
fuck off redditor

>Eurofags
>Needing a grand ruler to tell their pathetic nations how to do things because they're incapable of making their own decisions and need guidance like children

Yep, sounds about right. If you're in the EU, you're fucking fucked, mates.

Your daily reminder of what happens when you post on Sup Forums in your real life.

There are far more of us than there ever will be of you. All over the world. You will not stand a chance. Ever.

Here is some fascinating history of the far right outside of their basements.

vice.com/en_us/article/afa-interview-nf-james-poulter-384

You have a lot to learn if you think you are facing a handful of angsty safespace uni students.

pretty edgy there mr antifa badass.

Calling Trump and his supporters "Nazis" is what happens when you run out of arguments.

The man who sucker punced that frog poster and knocked him slightly off balance is a literal shit eating cuckold. In that he eats feces and is a masochistic cuckold.

CREW

Ah yes, but has he ever been BTFO? No, because he still became President.

Oh shit dude, CNN is coming for Trump, everyone panic :/

kek

EVERY FUCKING TIME

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>american banter for two weeks
THREAT 1!11!!

>islamic terrorism and uncontrolled migrant crisis
THEY DINDU NUFFIN

>trump is a threat
>this coming from the people who are actively destroying their own countries

you have a small wiener