This Timeline gives me hope

WWII WILL BE RECTIFIED IF DIGITS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FU6ZwGGkupQ
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

hope!

Nice post!!

I'm ready OP

H A P P E N I N G

A

P

P

E

N

I

N

I

N

G

My body is ready

>333
>WWII will be rectified

w-what does it mean

Let's See Your War Face!

welp

I replied to the same exact post by a different ID this morning. Fucking shills. At least type your own fucking shitposts.

I wonder if you retards realize you're more likely to be red pilled on racial realism that change anyone's mind on Sup Forums.

Holeeeee Shiiiit...

CTR is back under a new banner, Meme War II Electric Boogaloo coming soon!

DAMN

Lion face !
Lemon face !

youtu.be/FU6ZwGGkupQ

THE CHAOS GOD WILL IT

It begins.

There is hope for our future!

You bet your ass leaf

Memes aside, if my grandfather were still alive today I know for a fact he'd be raging hard at the current state of affairs. He often said when he was alive that he wasn't entirely sure he was fighting for the right side, and respected the Germans for trying to protect their own.

2017 is gonna be a wild ride.

THE GOD OF CHAOS DEMANDS RETRIBUTION

Wew boy

LET US SOUND KEKS WAR CALL

REEEEEEE WITH ME BROTHERS!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MODS
>automated scripts

Both my Grandfathers fought in the war, both agreed America was going straight to hell with suicidal policy, this was in the 90's.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy dooley

Let us begin. Praise

Oh my Kek

libtards only know repeating something ad nauseum, take it as a raid and ignore

Checked.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Does his mean the Nazis win and my great grandfather becomes commander of Triest and I get to grow in a Mansion?

REEEEEEEEE

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

POCKET SAND

What did Kek mean by this

Read my OP you nigger, we're going to set things straight

>tfw the breed has been ruined and will never be great like that again

Sorry user, you missed 3333. I'm afraid I can no longer follow you.

I'm 66% Jewish. On a scale from one to shoah how oyveyd am I?

>66% kike

Your already in the oven user

There are other gets, better gets. We shall find them.
Hail Victory

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>that flag
Do you think this gives you power over me?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But the holocaust was a hoax, r-right goys?

It was, but this time it won't be :^)

nice.

Give us Zion and we will be your greatest ally. ;^) The Anglos stopped you last time. Hitlers original plan was that.

oh f u c k

Nice try schlomo, I still remember the Balfour declaration, How you Dragged MY country into WWI. I remember that kike Celler's immigration act, the bill that has been turning MY country into Neo Brazil since 1965. I'm tired of your destructive tricks, this will end by the end of Themis century, just you wait.

:( Can I come in the ethnostate on an H1B visa please?