>How to Increase Your Energy
youtube.com/watch?v=OKtl5h-zzao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg02n7tJfMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First?

slow and steady boys

Trump's suit looks baggy as hell.

It's basically a double-breasted jacket made to look like a single-breasted (by design, in order to conceal the magnitude of his gut.)

This is also why he wears his neckties down to his balls: he has to hide that gut.

Something is not right here

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. Jeb would have won

>OriginalistsLaughingForEons.jpg

Where's he been?

OH SHIT OH SHIT DRUMPF BTFO

user... I ... Would like to...

Hold hands....

May the glory of Trump live on for ten thousand generations

When does Ted duel Bernie

IS ThERE A LIST OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS FROM TRUMP STATES?

NEED TO CALL THESE PEOPLE

>Sotomayor dies of illness
>Ginsberg dies of being old
>Kennedy resigns

YESSSSSSSS

Thursday

Zodiac killer will strike again

I DEED IT MOM
Uh...No homo?

BEST FUCKING TIMELINE

I WAS FOOLED

J E B S U R G E

Are you guys feeling it?

[spoiler]from may[/spoiler]

>President Jeb
DID I MOVE INTO THE SLOWEST TIMELIEN!>!?

100 million dollars his donors will never see again.

Call this person a nigger

Kennedy retire when

>tfw still clapping

>TED

only nigger awoos in this timeline

I told you no

I HAVE NOT A DICK BAKA SENPAI

Careful Texas, he only wants citizenship.

Fuck i remember when everyone freaked out after he insulted that guy, people were saying "former trump voter here" unironically

>Jeb?!
W..what
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

>Trump wins
>delivers on like 50% of promises within 1st week
>cockblocks ISIS
>plan to fuck them up already in works
>Avocado prices are going to jump up, mocking Jeb further
>now gets to pick a 40 year old alpha buck for justice
Is Donald winning so much because his middle name is John? He's 100% Chad as fuck.

SLOW AND STEADY

Anyone else attending Michigan Cuck University?

Not gonna lie, former Jeb voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Jeb disappear without anyone noticing. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get Mums secret guacamole recipe.

This Dindu on Hannity

I already invited him inside my heli
I mean house

Former Jeb supporter here. It's been fun watching Jeb crash and burn, but we can't let this guy get the guac recipe.

based nigger on hannity

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Kahn is a detestable motherfucker, shitting on his sons honor by shilling for Hill.

>implying
His point had nothing to do with Trump and it was obvious he was using it as politics. The fact he's a piss drinking pervert sealed the deal.

I'll think about it and get back to you.

So
Is Jeb gonna make the Guacamole or not?

Those were shills and then shitposters picked up on it

O

WHERE ARE THE FUCKIN AWOOS JEB TIMELINE IS ANTI-DESU

Not gonna lie, former Khizr Khan supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Khan crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the piss bags.

That's PRESIDENT Trump. Friendly reminder, CTR :)

>we haven't seen her in 2 years
It's 3 fucking months. THREE MONTHS.
That's a mere 12.5% additional time. Fucking get over it.

Post T H I C C and S P I C Y awoos

>people all of a sudden care about dead soldiers/dead hajjis

Pure fucking bullshit, not once was Dronebama ever heckled on that.

Senate Democrats are obstructing his guacamole. Even got pro-avacado activists to protest.

>Obama wasnt a gangster
Top kek. Appointing his friends and donors, stacking SC with radicals, steering contracts and grant money towards donors, particularly the solar industry. Destroyed the coal industry on behalf of one of his campaign backers, the solar industry. Just look at his infrastructure bill. 90% of it was graft. Very few people employed and few roads tunnels and bridges built/fixed despite 800 BILLION spent.

Not gonna lie, former Jeb supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching his guac recipe crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on anymore avacados.

Jrb surge is coming only question is how long can you hold on

>get over it
>virtue signaling 101 dropout detected

Thanks to everyone that didn't turn up on election day. especially in the Rust Belt.

Fuck Trump and fuck the GOP.

From wikipedia:

In his book The Future of Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia, Gorsuch argued for "retaining the laws banning assisted suicide and euthanasia … based on the idea that all human beings are intrinsically valuable and the intentional taking of human life by private persons is always wrong".

So I guess helping those who are suffering with terminal diseases is off the tables, because life is too valuable. But it's cool if we kill prisoners, that's somehow different.

Against abortion

Against assisted suicide

For the death penalty

Fuck this guy.

In all honesty, current Bernie Sanders supporter here. This is not funny at all hearing Bernie drive safely and be flame retardant. For jest however we can give this goy the football.

very

t. leddit

I hope I'm feeding your wife's children,user

Too few onions in it. How can it be a good dip without onions?

I did a summer program there. Sad to see that it's as cucked as the rest. The UP is a beautiful place though, user.

>this guy thinks innocent life is sacred and thats not okay

>make America great again hat
Trumpshill get out

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Sg02n7tJfMM

His mother actually looks like a turtle: it all makes sense now...

He's the most powerful man in the world i doubt he cares

Why is the thread so slow?

Indeed the Keweenaw is a beautiful place. Da UP overwhelmingly supported Trump, except for Houghton County and Marquette County where MTU and NMU are located. Fucking college liberal cucks. MTU prides itself in being pro-diversity and pro-tolerance, unless you're a Trump supporter, in that case open vilification is encourages. Fucking dipshits pride themselves in diversity, but it's only skin deep.

It was shit for the most part. Some cool professors in the business school

It's powered by turtles.

Betsy will make academia great again. Purging marxism by withholding federal funding. The Dems gave the DOE a huge amount of power over education and now its gonna bite them in the ass. Their indoctrination programs will be dismantled. The President has already started down this route for nixing funding for National endowment for the arts which funds degenerate shit like piss christ

It's a low energy thread.

The cultural backlash to this liberal indoctrination will be so beautiful to witness

Neat

Slow and steady wins the race.

MAKE GUAC GREAT AGAIN!

MGGA!

There is another thread