Holy

Holy.
Shit.

What the fuck is wrong with this islamophobic administration and their hatred towards innocent muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

chapmangames.weebly.com/
wnd.com/2003/08/20098/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This hateful rhetoric is what's wrong with america. Intelligent people voted Hillary.

Seriously though we can't let nuclear codes have access to the Trump

Funny, because in almost every case it is still true in 2017. I feel terrible for secular Muslims.

Islam means submission, Muslim means one who submits.

Literally translates to 'Submission' lmao

Shills.

He's right, you know.

Greetings. I shan't seek to deceive you, indeed tis true I once twas bannerman for the House of Trumpf. Hilarity beckons thy heart upon looking at the new Caesar falling from Charybdis into Scylla. But let fear take haste into your hearts for this cursed soul cannot be endowed with the diabolical machinations of the Aether.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He's not wrong tho

>criticize prophet who fugged a 9-year-old
>get stoned

ITT: obese Americans take a break from their animes to engage in their favorite activity: pretending to be retarded on the internet.

He's completely correct. Sorry, CTR.

>Islam literally means submission
Wew

He's absolutely correct tho.

you faggots really need to learn to troll better

You need to be more subtle. We can spot this shit a mile away.

"Muslim" is literally Arabic for "one who submits to God"

This is some low quality bait for the retarded media. And they are gonna take it hook line and sinker. Just like they always do.

Islam literally means submission.

CTR BTFO.

Shills back in full force I see.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
Yup. Only rural and suburban retards took the time to vote for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

this
muslims say it themselves

Shill. Fucking. City.

i guess submission is a form of peace

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

you have to go back

He's not wrong

Why do you think Islam is so popular with niggers and especially niggers that are in prison?

It's a religion which bases itself on submission and servitude.

>1 post by this ID

>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT

>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT
THIS THREAD IS BAIT

Islam literally means submission you fucking tard.

>City people all voted for Hillary.

City = Urban
Urban = Niggers

Niggers voted for Hillary.

True!

Yeah, okay.

Fuck off with your racial slurs.

what do you guys think about pic related?

My favorite thing is all these libshit professors beginning their presentations with a rant about how none of their research would have been possible under a Trump presidency when their group consists of nothing but Chinese, American and Europeans.

Fucking retards don't even understand who they are shielding from criticism here.

>muh CTR

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

You know, I'd actually forgotten that people use the phrase "religion of peace" unironically.

top kek

>religion of submission

That'd be Christianity

Hang him

Not gonna lie, former intelligent city voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching rural idiots who didn't vote for Clinton crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the nuclear codes get this guy.

Leave Sup Forums you nigger loving chink ass mestizo spic fucking faggot.

This

The L I T E R A L translation of Islam is submission though.

>My sides

There is nothing wrong with stopping muslims from entering any country. A little research and you would know you will never be a true friend of a muslim. They lie. Stop being deceived.

Past tense Trump voter here. This is delecious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the pizzagate codes.

The orange one can find his own children to rape. I stand with her.

Madam
A
D
A
M

Baby eater

Shut up Crew and remove the kebab

>>innocent muslims

Tits or GTFO

Latus meum

I hope Bannon runs in 2024. He'd already have my vote.

Also, has the left learned NOTHING from this election? Shouting and "boycotting" and calling everyone who doesn't agree with them Nazi's? This is the shit that got Trump the White House. If they keep it up, they'll NEVER win another election again. The DNC needs to distance itself far far away from these SJW, islamic apologist cuck mother-fuckers, and it needs to do it soon before they implode completely.

Just some advice, leftycucks.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes,

even muslims would tell you that- submission to God.

jfc, you people need a history lesson. Ever heard of the Crusades? Jim Crow?

ALL.
RADICAL.
CHRISTIANITY.

>former trump supporter
>crash and burn
>nuclear codes

Posting this needs to be a bannable offense

Hope muslims will blow the fuck up whole CNN crew one day. What an irony it will be lul

>Also, has the left learned NOTHING from this election?

No.

ISIS's aim is to create worldwide caliphate. That's the goal of Islam in the sunnah and quran. ISIS is the embodiment of Islam.

You faggots need to be less obvious if you want to get anywhere with this. A post every ten seconds agreeing with the OP's unpopular viewpoint ain't fooling anyone.

God tier shitpost

>Can't let nuclear codes
>Have the trump

Are you guys actually retarded or just fresh off the boat from reddit

...so is the kkk

Fuck off.. I said he's right. I feel bad for Muslims that don't want Sharia and want to be red blooded Americans. Haddith Islam is shit.

Islam is an Arabic word. It means submission.

Holy shit. He criticizes Islam. The world's over.

Fuck PC culture and fuck Islam apologists.

this is exactly right.

islam is just about submission. and putting all people muslim and non muslim alike under submission

you have been posting this all over.
fucking reeee
get the fuck out of here.

That is a lie paid by the right-wing party to smear David Brock's campaign.

how did u find me

>tfw eternal virgin nerd

A Phobia is an irrational fear of something.

Islamaphobia is not a thing

When's the last time the KKK was even relevant? When's the last time they hung some poor nigger who dindu nuffin? A long fucking time ago.

When's the last time ISIS beheaded somebody? Probably a few minutes ago, and if not it's probably happening right now.

Plus the KKK didn't go around pillaging entire countries, throw gays off rooftops, burn people alive, drown them, and cut their heads off while filming it. They put crosses in people's yards on fire. They hung the occasional rapist nigger, and they marched with some signs.

There's no comparison between the two. The KKK was never a threat of taking over a whole country (or several) like ISIS is.

The other main difference is plenty of Christians denounced the KKK for what it did. Muslims applaud what ISIS is doing.

>1 post by this ID

Leaf lying. Fuck off back to the tundra faggit

whats wrong? he is correct

sorry you must go back

fuck you, nigger lover

CTR can one of you cunts tell David Brock his hair looks like a fucking dirty mop, get rid of that shit.

HEY GUYS, ARE WE DOING THE IRONIC SHITPOSTING THING IN THIS THREAD?

CREW thread no. 6382 for the day!

Keep it ups guys, it's totally working.

Islam is a crusader cult

>muh racial slurs
Get a load of THIS cuck.

sageposting

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>islamophobic

start using genuine words and maybe we can have a discourse

only fucking retards and faggots are left in the cities any way

You'd think these dumbfucks would have learnt from the Great Meme War

chapmangames.weebly.com/

holy fuck not advertising at all, this guy is a piece of shit. Look at the the games he's "designed".

Look CTR get off this fucking bored before some finds you and hacks your fucking face all over the side walk. You guys really want to die don't you. Keep pushing faggots, and there will be done.

He's not wrong.

>wnd.com/2003/08/20098/

Piss of shill. Do you want to see your family again?

OH, OK, WE ARE DEFINITELY DOING THE IRONIC SHITPOSTING THING

Wow its almost like Bannon isnt a retard?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Sup Forumslack making himself an unpaid shill who is pretending to be a paid shill who is pretending to be a Sup Forumslack
goddammit STOP

bernie can still do it

FEEL THE BERN FUCKER!