Yfw drumpfy supporters are scared of a baby so much they ban it

>yfw drumpfy supporters are scared of a baby so much they ban it

When did Drumpflets become such cowards?

Goo Goo Ga Ga :3

Can someone edit a Bane mask on that baby?

Well her terrorist parents could be hiding a bomb under that bib

>are you afraid of a drop of shit in your glass?

That baby looks evil.

>sees shitskin larva
>is disgusted
Is he, dare I say, our guy?

It is just another human being with higher chance of dying in own country than US. Which is fine for agenda 21. You are the one getting scammed. When they are ready they sacrifice most of human trash to some statue or symbol of some ancient meme. Still that child might have higher chance than you to reach common final goal of all of us. Enlightenment

And I add that game is not meant easy.

>OP

Making the English you're doing, I see.

Are we supposed to take in a baby without its parents or does that fucking kid actually travel on its own?

about as scared as they would be by a baby being raised by nazis

let it die in the gutter, not an American baby.

>implying that it isn't really a bomb that looks like a baby

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Trigger warning before posting scary pictures please !

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

IT'S NOT A MUSLIM BAN, IT'S A BAN ON "economic migrants" COMING FROM UNSTABLE COUNTRIES REEEEEEEE

These Muslims blow up so fast

I am afraid of shitskin babies yes, because they grow up to be shitskin adults who will destroy my civilization and wipe out my race (through interbreeding or otherwise).

CRINGE

Cry more ctr faggot
>lol

>if real then 1/10 for such weakness

>if fake then 3/10 for making me respond

Not even infants are safe from politics.

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

>babies cant grow up and commit crimes

>the only text the poster was responsible for writing is already in the image plus meaningless hashtags
I fucking hate this shit. If you can't come up with a witty caption to your stupid picture, don't post.

Its like they are correcting the record I had in my mind about trump
> they are almost as good at persuasion as Trump is, but I hate trump now after reading this thread so I don't think Trump is good at persuasion anymore

Niggers never seen a suicide vest strapped to a child before? Shame when shills don't even realise how savage these Muslim terrorists are.

-1/10 you live a sheltered life.

i don't have photoshop

i hope it gets sudden infant death syndrome like that bernie baby

kek wills it!

No one is afraid of a baby you idiot. Well, except nigger fathers, but that is a different post. We are concerned with what the little Muslim will grow up to become under the wise tutelage of its Islamic parents.

You know, a fucking sand nigger terrorist.

I love how Muslims only know this flatly dishonest and logically incoherent trick, deploy it so often, do not foresee this making people fed up, and have no back-up. Is this kid any relation to the weeping Palestinian girl coldly comforted by Merkel, the Syrian brats, or the Kuwaiti nurse?

Why don't you and the Podesters and the rest of your perverted pizza friends just sacrifice this little Syrian to Moloch?

For you.

Should we separate them from their parents?

I'm afraid that he will grow up and kill my children or me and my wife. I'm not afraid of a hyena pup, but given time and numbers, hyenas will fuck you up.

That baby isn't Muslim. It can't even recite the Shahada.

>women and numales actually cave for this low level bait on a daily basis

>(((Dworkin)))
Is he related to that ugly feminist Andrea Dworkin?

Looks like vermin in training. Gas it with all traitor liberals.

Baby snakes grow into big snakes

sage

get fucked shills

Its a wonder they didnt abort that kid. Leftists hate children

Doesn't that pic pertain to you abortion freaks?
I hope you burn in a fucking grease fire and get cervical cancer you degenerate anti life piece of human waste

One could easily hide a bomb in or on that babby.
Ban.
Build wall.
America First.

Ask any one that went to nam, most likely a bomb in that diaper

my fucking sides

Well that guy in the back seems afraid.

Maybe he can see the suicide vest from his angle?

>a baby that can write signs in English and protest
Terrified to be honest.

We dont wanna feed you use ur hairy moms brown tit.

>yfw libtards are scared of a baby so much they ban it

Why are irresponsible mothers such cowards?

They need to stay the fuck out.

remember to put sage in the options box.

sage

No. I just think the baby is not entitled to live here, and that what happens to him/her is not our fault.

>Hides behind a baby
>Accuses others of being cowards
wew lad

No, but I am somewhat worried about the explosives strapped to you. Better to be safe, you stay home.