DUMPF BTFO

DUMPF BTFO

man, that's just sad

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

(((comedy)))

Jon Leibowitz is so unfunny now, just sad.

He should go to his farm and never leave

>Jon Stewart
>use to host the most popular political comedy show and was more influential than any political pundit
>years later reduced to wearing dead rodents on his head like a clown as a guest on his ex-cohost's late night show

BTFO indead

(((JOHN LEIBOWITS))))

Whelp, it looks like I'm a fucking Cruz missile now.

You're not fooling anyone neo-CTR. Stop posting.

He used to be able to make me laugh so easily back in HS and even college but the last time I saw him was his infamous mean-spirited, nasty "YOU OWN NOTHING" rant on Colbert's show. It wasn't funny and I don't think he was even trying to be. What went wrong?

>former Trump voter
kek that got me

he went too far. hes gonna have toupee this time.

Another Donald Trump hair joke which was already old 20 years ago.

== Daily Reminder CREW is raiding Sup Forums ==

And we should care what this washed-up kike thinks?

Sad!

Kinda stale joke, isn't it?

Past tense Trump voter here. This is delecious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the pizzagate codes.

The orange one can find his own children to rape. I stand with her.

Madam
A
D
A
M

Baby eater

If he wasn't fooling you, you'd know that his post was a copypasta

> What went wrong?

You woke up to the truth about kikes.

>LIEBOWITZ

Dumpfucks BTFO

Damn, Trump got btfo.

Sorry guys, but start packing your bags. Its over. Trump will never be elected president.

mocked himself

YOU DON'T OWN ANYTHING FILTHY GOYIM!

YOU ARE NOTHING!

JUST

>prop comedy
thats the best this heeby Kikeberger can come up with.

they're getting desperate.

>watching jew on the electric jew

One time Trump voter here. This is bad comedy watching Trump smash and smolder. The facts are though, we can't let this guy grab all the pussy. We really need to leave some for 7/10 guys.

Colbert's going to lose his show soon.

>mock his hair
>mock his body
>literally hitler

so...got any actual arguments?

Many such cases!

Many such cases!

They got nothing, no hot content, and antidepressants/antianxiety pills have raped the animating spirit from their souls. Burn.

JUST

Sad!

Its hard to explain the nuances of this shit to Hiroshima since he's Japanese. I don't expect it to get any better without serious action which would be difficult with all the newfags.

Sup Forums may very well be kill or not at all the Sup Forums it was going forward.

YOU ARE TRASH!!!!!!

Used to really love the guys show when I was growing up. After seeing his little "America never belonged to you" tirade, I lost a ton of respect.
Then I started lurking here. Rest = history

>what do you want
>give me the past my prime and unfunny joke
>say no more

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Haha is he serious? He makes it so easy to meme him into a pathetic jewtard

I cant wait for them to have to reflect on how great trumps 8 were and how they made total fools of themselves while misleading the public

hahahahah DRUMPF

>a has-been wearing a dead animal on his head talks the shit with another has-been hosting a failing show, both praying that their viewers don't come to the realization that they aren't a quarter as funny as they used to be a decade ago
Wew.

Not gonna lie, former Daily Show viewer here. It's fucking hilarious watching Stewart crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on anudda shoah.

Globalism was happening with or without the US. Very few countries don't participate. North Korea is one.

> Trump btfo

> Jon Stewart makes a toupee out of a fellow Jew.

Oy vey!

What the fuck did you say about me you stupid goyim?????

FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T OWN ANYTHING!

YOU ARE NOTHING GOYIM!

Trump loves Isreal and is a huge proponent of the zionist state.

i feel like there is literally one anti-trump person on Sup Forums

John Stewart is still awsome.

yeah david brock

Libtards... When will they learn?

Political comedian show hosts have had their heyday, now we just get to watch the entire genre painfully deny its fate as Colbert can't take a hint he needs to follow Stewart out the door and the replacements like Noah and Oliver make the majority cringe.

>Jon ((Stewart))
>Voluntarily appears in public with a dead rat on his head
At least he understands his place in the pecking order.

Alternative facts?

Late Night TV used to be quasi-respectable. I mean you in theory could and would often watch Conan, Letterman or if you were 60 years old Leno. Its become a disgrace.

I guess they are happy having the four networks make programming for liberals only, even though just one show aimed at the forgotten many would be huge ratings because the elderly have no Leno anymore.

If I wanted to to be a late night host I think I would do a Johnny Carson type who does jokes based on making fun of youth, people who don't agree with Trump, and also try to focus on fun news everyone else is missing. During interviews no politics just banter. Maybe try to flirt and copy Ferguson.

Who's larping?

I legitimately am a former Trump voter here. It is actually sad watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the wall built.

According to this guy with the kike honker mocking someone's appearance is now legitimate comedy? ok

This election cycle ruined Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert for me. I can't stand either of them now.

I used to watch their shows every couple of days for years, it took me so long to realize they're both scumbag globalist shills brainwashing the youth of the country.

>hurr durr drumpf
>haven't heard that shit used seriously used on this board since before Nov. 8th

dude's wearing a weasel.

His travel ban is currently used in ISIS propaganda and has increased recruitment.

Look we pay millenials shit wages to come and attack you goyim.

They aren't enthusiastic or creative or very good.

Okay stupid goyim? Feel better now?

Welp, i'm fucking done with Trump. I should of voted for Hillldog now, man how bad can I fuck up.

He's really regretting quitting, isn't he?

he's not the worst ever but "awesome" is waaay too strong

thanks for correcting the record!

>"Jon Stewart Leibowitz"
super racist

>"Barack Hussein Obama"
omg i can't even

>"Donald Drumpf"
BLOWN THE HECK OUT!

wp lol

No! No!

It's incredibly genius satire you stupid putz goyim schmuck!

FUCK YOU YOU DON'T OWN ANYTHING YOU ARE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!

>LOL UR FUCKHEAD SHITFACE LOL IDIOT

damn, trump is finished

TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Tfw drumpf keeps getting blown the fuck out every day
>Tfw liberals are winning so hard and there's nothing we can do

Goddamnit

>guest puppet on top puppets show

Do liberals actually consider this funny? I just don't see the humor.

T-thanks goyim we're trying so hard ;_;

He used to at least be clever

truly enables the almonds

Wow, this was the one thing I was waiting for. I am now willing to vote for Sanders.

IT'S GENIUS TIER SATIRE YOU GOYIM SCHMUCK!

YOU WHITE BOYS DON'T GET TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underated

>>>>>>>>>>News

Can we just give up and call everything that talks to a mass of people about things that happened just "things people looked at today"

You forgot to mention that nasty woman Samantha Bee. New episode February 1st 10:30pm TBS

YOU OWN NOTHING
AMERICA IS NOT YOURS

WOWOOWOOOOWWWWW.......
Literally....CAN'T BREATHE.......
fucking THRUMFPHKININNIES
BBBBBBBBBBBBB
TTTTTTTTTTTTTT
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
OOOOOOOOOOO
fucking REKTTT MATE.....
say it with me FUCK FLRIMPHHHF AND FUCK WHYTE PEEPO

Sounds more like herstory to me, Jessica.

kek it doesn't even need editing

Good, more we can bomb the shit out of in a few weeks.

stupid kike cant do anything lmao.

DRUMPF ORANGE HITLER BTFO HAHAHAHAHHAHA DRUMPF HAIR HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA ORANGE IS THE NEW PRESIDENT HAHAHAHA COMEDY GOLD

Guys, seriously, I can't take leftists much longer. They just seem like miserable people. They laugh at the stupidest shit, they're literally retarded, they make up their own facts, and they're gigantic pussies who want to please everyone. Help us, Kek.

I can't tell if people are shilling ironically or seriously anymore. Oh well, fuck leftists.

Why did he even retire from his show?

He's old but he's not that old. 54? and he's clearly bored.

The funniest part is that they lost

Hahaha yes see?

See this brilliant and creative meme??????

We are winning hahaha we are w-winning......