Single numbers= never gonna happen

OP will stop ducking cock

I'm going to die.

phew thanks for the eternal life OP

trump stays alive for more than 2 months

>in the next 8 years

fucking ameriburger

japan will have a fascist takeover

>America and Russia will form a grand alliance and crush Isis.
>Putin will also be retaking Constantinople.
>Trump allows the Jews to genocide the Palestinian people, in exchange for not getting assassinated for purging most of the ZOG from our government.

america's economy goes to shit

Canadians will shitpost on Sup Forums.

hitler comes back

calexit

Too bad your wet dream will never come to true while trump is pres you motherfucker

It's a shame Israel doesn't annex you.

stop shitposting you goddamn chink

i will get rich and famous

Israel annexes all of the ME and doesnt crumbles and falls
And they will conquer the world and jews will takeover once again

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHH get fucked

Total Annihilation!!!!

Kek will rise

That's more of a decade or two thing. It's building up to that, but it'll take more time to get it to social acceptability and then into reality.

I hope the whole western world goes full fash with East Asia quickly following. Then your kind and ours unites to wipe the Earth clean of all Hajis, Kikes, and Niggers. Our two races were the only ones that stood a chance at space travel anyway so it makes sense we make our homeworld safe for the superior races before journeying out into the galaxy.

So you're an ISIS lover eh? Listen, Islam never stood a chance in hell of beating the West. The Battle of Lepanto and the Reconquista ought to have spelled that out for you. The only reason your invasion is succeeding right now is because the Kikes are helping you out. Once they're exposed it's game over for you.

The Reconquista took 700 years and you only took that land thanks to Jews letting you inside the gates while we slept (just like today, if you think about it). It'll take 7 days with current tech. Less, if we just decide to Crush the Urbanite and Nuke the cities where your filth is concentrated.

Audit the fed, back the dollar in copper, torch tje midriff, give Riyadh to ts Pakistinians

Trump will become Bane

and go ballistic on far left shitters and screamers.

Then he will nuke commiefornia by (((accident)))

The world will end.