Black people are more violent than whi-

black people are more violent than whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacks are more violent
Whites are more efficient

wow op this really got my almonds bouncing

Wtf I hate white people now, why should these people have the nuclear codes!!!!

Chiraq.city

um, I can't read this.

So... four white people vs thousands of black people?

Its true

The main takeaway is that blacks commit 52% of all murders in the country despite making up 12% of the population.

This
You remember that Hitler guy, i bet blacks wont get same numbers ever.

This is a fucking former Trump voter here. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy crash the fucking hilarious nuclear codes. Not gonna burn and lie.

Fake news!

^this

screeching, rioting and shooting randomly isn't as effecient...

>american education

A bunch of niggers in Chicago have killed more than them combined in the last 3~ months

>please, someone post some facts...
thank you

>go to chicago
>walk through the ghetto at night
>post results

This is true but efficacy rules over violence. See Africa in the 19th century if you're not convinced.

I'd feel safer locked in the same cage with these murders than with a silverback gorilla.

It's the low IQ behavior that turns people off, not just the violence. Like shooting someone over $10 in front of multiple witnesses. At least with violent whites you know what you're dealing with unless they're mentally ill.

Cherry-picking: The Thread

they do though, on eachother. Friendly Fire

>4 white people

>meanwhile the majority of crime in america comes from niggers and spics

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll

they look like niggers i used to sweep and mop the floor with.

white people are just better at it

From Chicago. I've walked through Englewood and West Lawn more than a few times without getting shot. Black people only kill other blacks, get over it

>300 shootings in Chicago in January ALONE
>4 white people that shot people

okey doke.

is..is that code for something?

>comparing once a year instances of white guy's chimping out
>to annual nigger crime statistics

What am I looking at

shit seems to be changing very rapidly

they killed a black man for helping them pull a car out of a ditch

their heads look like mops.

no its just one of his running gags, he says it usually referring to black women, because of the tendency of black women to look like men. usually he says "she looks like a nigger i used to go (insert active type of occupation or hobby with)"

Not gonna lie, former white person here. It's fucking hilarious watching whites crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let white people get their hands on the nuclear codes.

the result of niggers moving into white suburban neighborhoods

Niggers aren't usually intelligent enough be successful serial killers or capable of planning spree shooting properly.

>black people are more violent than whi-

I'll just leave this here

kek

This really got my avacado rolling

why are women allowed to be this attractive?

I love these stat dumps, liberals BTFO

One of the only defences is "muh poverty," so it would be nice if there were infographics citing government sources that disprove the poverty/crime link (ie, find white communities in Appalachia or whatever)

>sensational one offs by literal crazy people
vs
>regular inter-race murder to the point where it would be draining on everyone to report on it.

hmmmmm

were the best at everything

Whites are capable of a higher level of violence;
A higher level of blacks are capable of violence.

No. He literally used to sweep and mop floors with them. They were co-workers.

>4 whites kill a bunch of people
>thousands of blacks kill thousands of blac-

Yeah i got that, I've seen plenty of his videos.

Life is a meme

Fag

Funniest thing about BLM is that a lot of times the police brutality comes from black cops that are on mission cleaning up their own community. If face of officer involved isn't shown on media all the time.... cops were nignogs as well.

Not gonna lie former white supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching white supremacists crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let pol/ get the nuclear codes

You're looking at Detroit Michigan. It's pretty much "little Liberia" in America.

Had Rwanda gone on for a few years, it would've surpassed the 6 gorillion.

My computer would explode if it attempted to upload a 1000000000000000000 x 100000000000000 pixel picture listing all the black murderers during that time frame

/thread

he killed more people than any mudslime without even blowing himself up, he won

>be 14% of total population
>be responsible for over 50% of homocides

America would be a utopia without them

When white people murder, they do it for more sophistic reasons, usually ideologies (which is the main theme in your picture)

When they do this, they plan things out. Whites work industrially, thoroughly and effectively.

Niggers chimp out because "HE HAZ THING I WANT" or "HE MAKE OBONGO ANGRY" - nothing is planned, no higher ideology, just the
>gibs me dat

Even at killing they're less good than whites.

Former Trump voter here, niggers!, but in all seriousness, we cant let this guy get the nuclear launch codes.

Oh I agree that white people are the most violent race but our violence strives for a goal instead of using it to be a "proud gangsta" and similar crap like that.

>muh poverty
Got ya covered, leaf.

black people are unable to refrain themselves from random violence, but they also are shit at warfare because they lack the cohesiveness of whites, and rarely sacarafice themselves for a greater cause because they are unable to grasp larger concepts like exsistentialism.

Anyone notice that this French-Canadian kid is distinctly normal and conventionally attractive compared with the rest? Also, is he the only modern-day white alleged mass shooter that didn't have a manifesto beforehand or any pictures of him holding guns or anything even remotely questionable? I can't think of any others that had literally ZERO warning signs ahead of time.

Even from a super-biased article trying to paint him as an alt-right white nationalist neo-nazi right-wing terrorist:

>His Facebook page reveals few details about his reasoning for the shooting, and appears similar to other 20-something college students. His last public post was a photo of a dog wearing a Dominos pizza delivery outfit, with the caption, “I want one! #fridayfeeling.” He has also posted recently about discoveries on Pluto, camping and wanting to travel one day to Torngat Mountains National Park.

Doesn't add up.

The rest in the OP, yep, psychos and legitimate mass-murderers. Throw Adam Lanza in there as well. No false flags for any of them. But this latest shooting...nah, not buying it. Something's super off about "the official story" on this one.

What's really interesting about these stats is you can show them to liberals, you can show them hard cold facts, indisputable reality, and it won't sway their opinions in the slightest.

Why? Because their goal isn't peace, or no more murders, or to make life better for blacks or anyone for that matter. Their goal is simply to destroy western civilization (and by extension destroy the white race).

I wish I could blue pill myself so I didn't have to know where the future is headed.

looks like a crackhouse got burned down, but what is with all the garbage bags?