US Economy BTFO

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

not even 1%

I sold all my stocks today #resist

Wow what a drop, so much

>implying you have securities

pplleesse sttopb it inm ligerrrly shbaakingg

Why'd OP share 5 day and not 1 month, is he afraid it'd shatter his easily disputible claim?
>OP is a faggot

quit trying to spin my thing that I do CTR :^)
David. Spend some money.

Dunno, looking at the big picture there has been a huge jump starting november 4 that propelled the index at its historic high and returned it to the mean growth after the falls in summer of 2015 and start of 2016.
I used to look at this shit in the morning news all the time but then I kinda lost interest

Merk murrurrkikurr goowait abain!

DOW has nothing to do with the economy. It isn't even a good indicator of the stock market.

Stocks rise and fall all the time, and it was a monumental occasion to go over 20,000. I'm more than certain it will continue to climb and fall, but not as badly as major crisis or depressions.
Have faith, Trump will MAGA

>Dow Jones good indicator of American economy
>Cutting the graph to show it's higher then when Obama took office and when he left.

Is there one for HP? Hewlett Packard?

>Stock markets at historic high
>people use buy low sell high tactics
>sell off their stuff anticipating others doing the same driving down the market

This is completely normal.

Your resistance is futile. In the end you will die for nothing.

As soon as his cabinet nominees are confirmed they'll get on tax reform and trade deals. The market will hit 26,000 by the end of Trump's 8 years.

.02 cents have been added to your account

This is complete dishonesty. -1% is nothing in one day. Look at the long term thread.

Looks like CTR is back. sage

If you think trump in his 7 days has had any real effect on the economy, then you are an idiot. If you think the stock market is not over-inflated then you are in idiot. If you think the US is going to easily makes its debt payments when interest rates rise, then you are an idiot. Trump is smart enough to lead us through an economic collapse, but its coming, and it was caused by ObamaBush, not trump.