Joe Rogan is finally interviewing the big guy himself. Who's excited to see this...

Joe Rogan is finally interviewing the big guy himself. Who's excited to see this? Joe has no problem calling people out on bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=OLHdzLpMg-s
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=PO_A9JTnAfM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not gonna Iie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
> nuclear codes

hi CTR

episode 911

What kind of redpills is he gonna drop?

why does alex jones look like bill clinton in this photograph

>Joe has no problem calling people out on bullshit
except himself

Neither does alex

What did the universe mean by this?

youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8

>falling for year old bait
Hi r*ddit

fpbp

joe rogain is a shill

He's not gonna call him out on shit he's gonna be too happy to have him there

When will this one be released?

he has become one...I'm hoping AJ calls him out tomorrow

Not gonna Iie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

live tomorrow at 3 or 3:30 Central

Word is Eddie will be there too.

Is this like the last sound you make before you die ?

>joe has no problem calling bullshit
>except when it's on himself

rly makes u thik huh

inb4 Rogan pasta

fpbp

I hope they arm wrestle at some point.

Alex ADL Jones is the biggest (((ISRAELI))) SHILL this planet has ever conceived

I can't wait I'm super excited. It's like being a kid on Christmas

You CTR cocksuckers have gone too far. No body puts our humble water filter merchant in the corner!

are you serious?! Oh man this is gonna be great!
I figured one of Joe's buddies would want to sit in on this one. I was thinking Trussel or Shafir

Joe blue pill Rogan vs Alex shill Jones and Eddie red pill Bravo

do you guys think they will mix some alpha brain and super male vitality doses?

Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are good friends. Joe said recently that he loves Alex and what he does. Joe has said this multiple times.

eddie is going to be there. he announced it in the last few seconds of the leah remini podcast.

podcast 911 alex jones, eddie bravo

Hey uh Jamie *moves closer to mic* can you look up the average weight of an adult chimpanzee? Those fuckers got to weigh at least 400 pounds. Alex, you're a big guy *hits vape* do you think you could take one on?

*brings mic closer*

Jamie, bring up that video of teh gay frogs....

I just got semi hard

Joe and Alex are good friends. They're just gonna go on about conspiracy theories and shit.

Joe is live now just in case you guys didnt know.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLHdzLpMg-s

Gary Vaynerchuk started north americas first wine e-commerce website

Jesus christ man *pot laugh* woooooow. One fucking swipe of that monkies dick and you'd be blasted into orbit.

Hey jamie, did you know water bears brought mushrooms to earth? Pull that up, yea that's it, Terrance Mckenna said if you do enough DMT you can actually see them when you close your eyes.

When? Joe should bring Coco on with him.
>LET ME TELL YA SOMTHIN, JOE ROGAN, DIS GUY IS MUTHFUCKA

I'd love to hear Hinchcliff on with Jones

day of the grill couldnt come soon enough

whens it gonna happen?

Nah they're typically 120 lbs, but some specimens, Bili apes, can be over 200.
That said, they're much stronger than a human of the same weight.

Donald,

get the rakes.

Jesus those are the best... when he has people like Sheen or Johnathan Davis from Korn

"Trust me folks these people are wide awake"

Theyre blitzed out of their minds and Alex loves the celebrity attention

i want to say he said thursday. it's in the last minute of the leah remini podcast

Euphoric. Hopefully they timidly dance around the Jewish question.

Otherwise, it should be hysterical.

I think it's like 14 hrs from now. It will mostly definitely be streamed, so be sure you're subbed to Joe's channel.

>falling for obvious counter bait

Didn't they sneak into the Bohemian Grove together? I think Joe talked about that on the Jon Ronson interview

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN

SHROOMTECH

KRILL & MCT OIL

PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>episode 911
noice

>joe
so alex, have you ever tried a ketogenic diet? It's really good for you, all those key tones gets your body rhythm in order.

>alex
the globalist tell you that, but the truth is, and I have the white papers right here, is that the government is trying to divide and conquer us between those key tones. People don't know it. I've been saying since 2004 when the bilderburger group released it's reports. I'm not braggin, but I did warn everyone. Do the research, it's right there in the white papers, it's like the gloooooobalist want us to find it in plain site so we are brainwashed by exposure.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

this could break the internet

alex jones definitely did. that's how he got famous. don't think joe was involved.

go back and watch alex jones early shit, like the bohemian grove stuff and he is a very straight laced, young, sort of generic investigative reporter type. he still had some of his aggressive yell "facts" and "look it up" over people talking but he was much different.

It will certainly be high energy.
And checked

Stop exaggerating.

wooow wow... that's so deep........[spoiler]Hey! did you guys hear about this moose that jumped out in front of this car, Jamie bring it up.[/spoiler]

can the mods fucking ban this bot? it is in every fucking thread now

because hes a fucking white male?

I am just glad it's not another JRE of comedians jacking each other off about how comedy is so hard and such a fucking art....... also I'm glad Diaz won't be there, I can't stand his voice even when Joe imitates it I fucking cringe.

let the royal rumble of conspiracies roll, it's far more interesting

This. I listen to Joe Rogan almost everyday while at work and have caught him being a hypocrite several times. You can also tell that his opinions change depending on who he's talking to. Overall interesting guy, but he's got his flaws.

>Joe has no problem calling people out on bullshit
you do know alex and joe are old friends right

Probably a filler to get to the 911 in time for alex jones.

i think so. he's been doing 2 podcasts a day this week to pad to 911

How many times will he bring the mic closer?

Also, since joe regularly guzzles his own piss for therapy, will he enquire about alex's anti-globalist water filters?

>Joe has no problem calling people out on bullshit.

I love joe but seriously? Hell sit next to a conspiracy theorist for three hours going
>Woow
>Really
>thats amazing
>and people dont know this?
>wow

The man you know as """"Alex Jones"""" has had multiple faces, in all actuality, he was hatched from an egg that came out of one of the Bog's brothers mouth

Bill Cosby -> Bill Hicks -> Bill Clinton -> Alex Jones

Give link.

Not gonna Iie, former Alex listener here. This is fucking hilarious, listening Alex crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the chemtrail codes.

DO
THE
ROGAN
JIG

Alex Jones is actually Bill Burr

Yeah he's bad. Went from moderate conspiracy guy to total skeptic fag. Plus the whole election he was pure "I'm a radical centrist guys, dude weed."

I unsubscribed with him back in June

Not the biggest, he just won't address (((them))) specifically. He's talked about the anti-white plot though, so I give him some props.

>a radical centrist

let me guess, they will shill for trump and the jews

a centrist is just someone who is too coward to pick a side and when he engages political conversation, he will be protected by the "centrist" shell in an attempt to appease the person.

alex jones = bill hicks

cia hired psyops

>It took someone this long to post the pasta

I've been waiting on it for years. I'm not a big Rogan fan, but I love them together, and I can't wait to see how their discussion goes since Rogan has distanced himself from conspiracy shit.

Also, Trump talk. That's going to be fucking gold.

>hurr isn't it funny how you never see Bill Clinton and Alex Jones in the same room?!

yeah sure Hitler was a coward, how fucking edgy can you be???9

When the fuck is Sam Hyde going to get on Joe Rogan's podcast?

Hell, when is Alex Jones going to invite Sam Hyde for an interview? And while we're at it, let's get Sam on Stefan Molyneux's podcast as well.

Eddie Bravo is going to be stoned and insufferable in this.

send many tweets asking for it to his account

also be careful tweeter detects shitposters very fast

youtube.com/watch?v=PO_A9JTnAfM

im actually afraid Alex will speak over everyone

Rogan is nothing but a liberal bandwagon asshole.

He admitted he voted just because he was black and he wanted to make history.

He jumped on the Ron Paul bandwagon since he was the most popular outsider (and dude weed man)

No last year he was a bernie cuck because all his NEET listeners.

They did a podcast before and joey.got mad and left lol

Rogan is a liberal bandwagon asshole

2008: I'm voting obama, I'm going to be a part of History

2012: I'm voting Ron Paul, dude weed man lol!

2016: ...They're all so bad! I'm a centrist.

I'm guessing you meant that he voted for Obama only for being black, and not that Joe himself was black.

Joe Rogan is a crowd pleasing faggot. I think the MMA makes him half a man, and then his entertainment career as a TV host/commentator has taken the other half away.

I'll watch a rerun of survivor anyday, but tuck Joe Rogan and his "views of the particular day"

Young Alex looks nothing like Bill burr

I really hope Joe stays away from the subject of supplements etc.

I think it's also that he knows he has fans on both sides, and walks a thin line to appease them all.

He wants the cuck audience, but he also wants the one calling people cucks.

It changes by the guest. When he as Shane Smith or the whore from Young Turks on he's as progressive as they come. When he has a guy like the CIA agent last week he's centrist. When he has a hunter on the show he's right wing (with the caveat that he's actually a centrist).

Nothing was worse than listening to him and Shane Smith pick a "global council" to lead the united states instead of a president. "Neil Tyson HAS to be on the list Shane." "We need more women. How about Oprah?" etc.

> Joey Diaz walks into the room 1 hour in

> Alex Jones eats something that Joey gives him

I'm ready for the interview

>> Joey Diaz walks into the room 1 hour in

please no, it would ruin the entire fucking thing. he'd just tell some stupid drug story like the low life fucking criminal slob piece of shit degenerate he is.

Joe is 12% black

I'd watch joey diaz on tucker carlson tonight though, that would be entertainment