Pitbulls

Why aren't pitbulls banned? They're the niggers of dogs and genetically predisposed to violence.

Also pitbull hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ec1_1481770417
youtu.be/b1llHQj3gJs
youtu.be/qnTJJfJLfo0
youtu.be/4kDkQN7AtRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk
youtube.com/watch?v=KUyoU-juHTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pitbulls are fine. Niggers are the problem

All types of exotic animals should be legal for purchase and ownership.

Why wouldn't he help that dogger? He just let them rip at it. This pisses me off, those dogs need to be put down.

All dogs with a genetic predisposition for violence should be banned.

The nigger is teaching those 2 to kill other dogs..

>dog is dying
>better get these pits nice and wet!

Large breed dogs belong outside, not inside.

took the words right out of my mouth

gotddamn

Pitbulls are complete shit dogs and do need to be put down. Nigger raised or not, they are violent mauling fucks.

This

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I AM FUCKING PISSED AND DISGUSTED BY THIS

pits are ugly as fuck and that reason alone they should all be shot. Would love to kill some pits with my gauge.

why is the guy filming this so stupid? who takes out their phone and films their dog being attacked?
why does he leisurely stroll up to his lab who is being attacked?
why doesnt he put his phone down to get his lab out of harms way?

why does he take 10 seconds to gingerly move his dog like 6 inches?

only good dogs are labs and shepherds everything else is degenerate.

And Trump supports too

Got the video with sound?

I-Is that dog okay?

im generally a peaceful person

i dont have or want a gun

but i would shoot those 2 pitbulls in the head

Pits are 4-6% of the US canine population yet account for over 60% of all attacks and 80%+ of all fatal attacks annually. They are genetically predisposed to aggression and nothing will ever change that. They are ticking time bombs regardless of how well they are trained, all it takes is a toddler to look at it wrong for it to fly into a fit of primal nigger rage. My neighbor had to shoot one just 2 weeks ago because it hopped his fence and grabbed his husky completely unprovoked.

Pit apologists are just as subhuman as the niggers that own them. No other breed is even remotely as aggressive, not even rots despite them being second deadliest.

Pit bulls should be illegal in all 50 states because they no longer serve the purpose of holding bulls in place while they are slaughtered.

The state legislatures are corrupt, so this common sense legislation will never happen, because the legislators are busy posturing for campaign contributions.

Californians.

If that happened to my dog, on my property, I'd execute those dogs on the spot with 2100 FPS death

>mfw i never saw a pitbull irl until I was 17 years old

i'm glad miami banned those things in the 80's.

Pitbulls are statistically more likely to kill shit than every other dog combined. People hate pitbulls for the same reason people hate niggers.

Why the fuck doesn't he just kick the dogs in the face? I would snap their fucking necks if I were given the chance. WHO THE FUCK HAS A OPEN GATE LIKE THAT WHEN THEY HAVE DOGS? Guarantee the guy filming was a nig going AW SHIT MANE GOTA GET THIS SHIET ON WORLDSTAR. HOL UP ROCKET JUST 10 MORE SECONDS. Fucking pitbulls and niggers man.

I'd love to shoot a pitbull. I carry and If anyone ever runs up on me i will shoot it and then call the cops.

Its the owner, not the dog.

mother nature disagrees with you, but enjoy herpes and salmonellosis

Too bad you still see them all the time.

t. Miamian

that's just heartbreaking and terrifying, I feel bad for pitbulls because they didn't choose to be born like that, they need to be trained well but of course, hoodrats treat them like garbage and that's why they become so damn violent.

its the dog

>herpes

What animals can give you herpes?

>salmonellosis

Only from iguanas or baby turtles if they scratch you. Always handle them with gloves.

people teach them to attack other DOGS. I love pitbulls strong af my uncle uses them in the south to hunt fucking boars its fucking sick.

Pit bulls are literally the niggers of dogs. Ugly as fuck, dumb as fuck, violent as fuck, but retards will show you a few cute pictures of a couple playing nice with kids and then say the same retarded "look at this face and tell me you see the face of a killer" or something stupid along those lines.

Also, what is up with the faggot in this webm? Did he really think spraying them with a garden hose would make them stop?

And diseases are the least of your worries, exotic ticks and environmental damage are almost inherent in illegal animal trading.

It just so happens that pitbulls and their owners are the biggest shitheads to walk the earth. Can we euthanize them both? German sheps for life

Man that ruined my night, I hate seeing animals suffer.

All of you fucking niggers are dumb.

You clearly know jackshit not just about pitbull but dog attacks in general.

Kicking/punching the dogs wont make them retreat, these dogs are fucking hardwired to never let go of their prey until they fucking want. You cant pry their jaws open because you'll lose a couple of fingers. And the guy was most likely not carrying a weapon. The only thing you can do is spray them with water in hopes of making them back down (but of course this will only work with a high powered hose) or hoping they will try to adjust their bite and pulling your dog in the half second that they got their mouths open.

You cant just "lol get off m8" a large dog

the guy filming, its obvious that his IQ is much lower than average, instead of doing something, he just lets those pitbulls attack that poor dog. No way his IQ is above 50.

liveleak.com/view?i=ec1_1481770417

shit breed

Also literally any animal can give you salmonella, even house cats.

>small percentage of population
>prone to violence
>attack unprovoked

Huh. That sounds really familiar.

why not shoot it? fuck are you just gonna let your dog die?

i'd put 2 bullets in that cameramans face before the pitbulls

And the omnipresent leaf

Then why is my pittbull the sweetest thing? I have 4 other dogs including a chihuahua and he regularly visits other dogs. Never once ever had a problem.

My cousin, a well off liberal whore, got a young pitbull last year. The dog literally had psychotic issues. It attacked three random people unprovoked. It ripped her friends hair out of her head, and bit two little kids in the face. She was forced to put it down by animal control.

She literally took it to doggy training camp (1,000$+), doggy day cares, one-on-one trainers, took it to dog parks (very well socialized), and at one point gave it tranquilizers when it was around large groups of people.

It was STILL fucked up and dangerous. My advice is to NEVER get a puppy that's a pitbull, and be EXTREMELY cautious if buying an adult one.Ensure you have the time and money to care for one, and please reserach the breed beforehand.

youtu.be/b1llHQj3gJs
youtu.be/qnTJJfJLfo0
youtu.be/4kDkQN7AtRQ
Enjoy

Pit owners are some of the most white trash pieces of shit I've ever had to deal with. Your aggressive retard of a dog is not cute or funny, it's scary and on a hair trigger 24/7. I get the feeling 99% of apologists have never had to work with them before.

>this black guy is really smart why do you guys hate niggers so much

Read my fucking post.

There's ZERO you can do about it.

Whorl Stah Niggas!

youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk

Also, if you ever get bitten by a bulldog, you have to choke it. the only way to open up its jaw to breath.

>be on safe side of fence
>remain laying where pitbulls can continue to bite you
>??????????

KILL THOSE FUCKING NIGGER DOGS

Apples and Oranges. Dogs are trainable

>american jokes about other people fucking dogs

next you'll call me a burger

niggers of the dogs

threadly reminder pigs are smarter than dogs but literally no one gives a shit because muh bacon

Who the fuck are you to tell me who and what l can and can't own?

it's called stomping their faces in with your foot. doubt they would continue biting when pits face is being stomped on

Pitbull kills baby seal.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUyoU-juHTk

Get kilt by a pitt dumb fag

It's good to see Sup Forums is still anti animal abuse. Many aspects have changed but this remains the same.

if a pit got you locked with its jaws shouldn't you try to pry its eyes out? if you can try to squeesh its balls? srs btw

Are you fucking dense?
The second you try to do that shit and they start getting bothered by it, they'll simply switch targets and snap in less than half a second and bite your leg. And if that happens you can kiss that leg goodbye.

My neighbor got bitten by a Boxer (which has a much weaker bite than a pitbull) and his BONE was fucking exposed, only reason why he managed to keep his leg was that his giant samoyedo heard him screaming and went on to fight with the dogs

I'm sure they'll let go once you break their canines by stomping on their snouts. Sure they're trained but I highly doubt they'll go through with some of the most painful shit.

Glad that piece of shit dog got owned. Cats are vastly superior and never do shit like in op.

This about sums it up.

I would gouge its eyes out and rip and tear its fucking head off. The thing is not even a quarter the size of me, my ancestors have fought much worse.

Lol eat shit, if anybody owns a pitbull it's bound to be some hoodrat nigger. Only scenario where the dog is probably smarter than the owner.

fireworks?

if my dog did that I would kill it myself.

Dog would be worthless to me

probably cost money to put it down too. Rather just shoot it

I'm a copfag.
Pepper spray pitbulls routinely.
Fuck pitbulls. Fuck their owners. Drown them both.

Wrong. Niggers and Pitbulls are the problem.

Pitbulls owner in most of times are irresponsible retards to make it worse

Doggo abuse should be punishable by death

No fucking way your any match for the biteforce of a pitbull. Trying prying their mouths open without losing half your hand.

no theyre not. my familys dog was attacked by a pitbull a few days ago and it was owned by a white man. if i had been there i wouldve stomped it right then and there. fuck these things. i hate all dogs actually, but these are probably the worst.

What if you trained a bunch of pitballs to attack all humans and released them in the middle of a protest? Purely theoretical question here, I'm not condoning violence.

PITBULLS SHOULD BE ERASED END OF STORY YOU ARE MORONS.

fact. witnessed this myself.

What I find most amusing about pitbulls hate thread, is the level of cognitive dissonance by pitbull defenders. Throughout this thread you'll see a great number of posters saying that niggers are the problem, because they have a genetic predisposition to violence and other genetic factors - and they are right. When you correctly point out that, the same way niggers are prone to violence and chimping out, the nigger of dogs, the pitbull is also prone, you'll see a 360ยบ turn on their point and you see they start arguing about how they just need to be treated better and raised properly, without acknowledging the same could be said about niggers.

So, WHICH IS IT?

It looks like he is spraying the pits with a water hose in an attempt to break up the fight; this works on a lot of normal dog fights, but pits are single-minded/focused fighters. It seems to work enough to drag the other poor dog away. I hope he lived. Most pits are hair-trigger, psychos. I have been around a few that were fine, chill dogs, but because of what they are capable of, I would favor putting an end to the breed.

my dog is a chihuahua, yes chihuahuas bark a lot and can be moody and all but they're not bad dogs. My chihuahua basically does this: Bark at big dogs like pitbulls, dobermans, german shepherds etc. but obviously, I'm not gonna let him go near one because its obvious that they would kill him in like one bite. Chihuahuas are much better than pitbulls.

how about grabbing one of the pits by the leg and slamming it onto the other pit? They can't weigh more than 30-50 pounds right? I can definitely pick that up and slam it onto some concrete. That fucker would feel that for sure...

Didn't Pits use to be fine? Then they got all inbred ass fuck?

Pitbulls are master breed. All of you cucks are too weak to snap a dogs neck if it attacks thus why you're such pussies wanting to ban a dog like you try and ban everything else like Muslims.

You would be held responsible for any damages.

Naw I've known plenty of pits and they're great dogs.

That being said if own a black person too if it was legal.

You can put your fingers into their eye sockets and kill them.
t. someone who did that to a pitbull

Huge difference in time and cost of investment.

>360

Will not look at this shit. Animal abuse is for fucking savages like chinks or niggers.

Niggers own pitbulls. It's like inception.

And neither will you, retard. Are you one of those idiots who thinks they can get bit by a GSD and just punch them away with your other hand?

Youre fucking retarded, the second you try to "stomp them" they would just bite YOU
And I've literally seen a pit getting smacked with a wooden BEAM and he kept biting, they're jaw muscles are actually locked into place when they bite.

you're a real cop?

what's your opinion on the rodney king beating? was it justified?

btw, for any shills that might be browsing... pic related is why we need dat dere wall...

It's a writhing piece of muscle with jaws that could crush your wrist, you want to pick that thing up be my guest.