Is Lyndon LaRouche /our guy/

This guy is a lifelong democrat who fought hard for Trump and against Shillary. Now he is one of the only people saying Trump could do some good for America. And he is fighting hard to stop Trump from installing former George Soros employee Mnuchin at Treasury, saying he will sabotage Trump’s presidency. I don't get it Sup Forums why would Trump choose this long time Soros ally when Soros has been the one spending millions on Astroturf campaigns and protests against his administration.

larouchepac.com/20170130/stop-steve-mnuchin

Who dat

noob

Its just j law

Lyndon is a nut. Although he may sometimes seem like he isn't a total moonbat, he is.

Don't associate.

Watch ya mouth ya vertically challenged dweeb

LaRouche is the personification of godlikeproductions.

Wow with a grand total of zero facts and verifiable statements I'm completely swayed by your argument

People like Soros don't have "allies" they have "people paid to assist me." There is no loyalty there. Anyone who could take down Soros would happily do so.

Olivia Munn

former trump supporter

chloe "the fridgeshow" grace moretz

By that logic no one would be loyal to Trump either. Why would Mnuchin?

How about Trump doesn't appoint someone who worked for his arch nemesis for a decade.

LaRouche may or may not be a long, long time psyop. If not, he's still kind of nutty. But it's very interesting to read his writings.

this isn't an anime, it's reality tv

t h i s senpaitachi

I went down the LaRouche Youtube wormhole once and thought he sounded remarkably based.

Thanks for reminding me to revisit w/ bonus digits confirmation

I had a bunch of activists try to get me into the cult of LaRouche back during my first year of college. I debated them on issues at their table, then decided to check them out online.

WEWWWW LAD. Never contacted them again. It's a political cult of whackos mate.

Yes he is redpilled as fuck and you should read his briefings and books.

She is QT.

How is this a 10/10 in Hollywood?

Cult of personality and cult of tits and of ishtar is a bad combo