SHEMITAH GENERAL: MARKETS ARE COLLAPSING

The global economy is soon going into a death spiral.

Chinese bubble will be popping soon.

google.com/finance

DEUTSCHE BANK CAUGHT LAUNDERING MONEY

THIS APPEARS TO BE A TINY THREAD THAT COULD UNRAVEL INTO A MUCH LARGER CONSPIRACY DESTROYING DB

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/31/deutsche-bank-hit-500m-money-laundering-fines/

DB BANK TO PAY 7.2 Billion to the US for lying to investors

reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-mortgage-settlement-idUSKBN1512UC

PREPARE FOR 2008 Depression two: Hyper-inflation boogaloo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyreckoning.com/chinese-credit-bubble/
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/01/04/a-look-at-chinas-ghost-cities/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
dw.com/en/is-chinas-property-bubble-about-to-burst/av-37103625
youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs
youtube.com/watch?v=8eg1Nhnb7Ok
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/kyle-bass-hints-what-greatest-trade-he-has-ever-encountered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dubz

bump

CHINESE MEGA BUBBLE ABOUT TO BURST
dailyreckoning.com/chinese-credit-bubble/

CHINESE GHOST CITIES BUILT FOR MILLIONS YET UNINHABITATED

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/01/04/a-look-at-chinas-ghost-cities/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

more doom
dw.com/en/is-chinas-property-bubble-about-to-burst/av-37103625

Remember when Deutsche Bank was confirmed for collapse in September? Literally nothing happened.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

they propped it up, its literally a undead vampire zombie jew awaiting destruction.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs

>Shemitah General

I miss those comfy threads in 2015, and the overwhelming disappointment when September 27 passed with nothing.

pls don't do this now kek, we have trump as president now

Well its either going to have to liquidate the world or collapse and fuck the world

either way its fucked

KEK WILL IT user

Soon

it owns €46 Trillion In Derivatives
its going to collapse any day now

Heres some more info on the chinese. They issued lower interrest rates six times last year, their CEO of the central bank said (in a leaked email (leaked by wikileaks)) said that the CCP is lying about their GDP growth and said its is closer to 3%, other economists say it could be as low as 1%.

Is it actually a shemitah year? I have no idea about the Jewish calendar. Can any merchants confirm?

youtube.com/watch?v=8eg1Nhnb7Ok

shemitah ends according too our rabbi

Run, run for cover!

That and German inflation is exploding...

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/kyle-bass-hints-what-greatest-trade-he-has-ever-encountered

I think Some one who is high leveled was lurking here and monitored everything on here and managed to hold Shemitah happening until We all are least expected.

My prediction There will major stock crash this fall so People can blame Trump for eternally.

Globalists are fucking hate Trump.

Who is this guy? I've seen him around in memes and shit but I'm not too sure who he is and why he's famous.

he is a banker jew giving warnings he tells us the future, in 2015 he predicted the shematiah and he was exactly correct of what month it came.

>Stock drops below $9.00 per share.
>Suddenly bolsters up 50% for no apparent reason even though every headline says "Deutsche gon' die"
GOSH I WONDER WHO COULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!?

And what happened during that shemitah exactly?

Guys how big of a collapse are we talking here? Which industries are primary cause? Please help.
Please refrain from poo in loo jokes

Rememeber Remember No happening September. Also fuck off shiro poster. Every Year now , FEB is your ahitposting month.

chinese markets were in the red for 2 weeks straight

Probably the plumbing industry, but that doesn't hurt you very much does it Pajeet?

the entire world economy was on its last legs, it printed its last fair time this time the bubble is bigger

nice memes man. serious answer now?

2016 was a shemitah year.

It ended on October 2nd.

My chinese girlfriends grand parents pensions were thrown into that crisis fire.

They literally stole pension money from million and millions of old people to prop up their economy

everything, prepare your ass dude

thats what saved the chineses asses in 2015 retirement money and pensions and wages, they literally dump people into the drain and noone gets it back.

The same problem is circling back again and this time they dont have the pensions to burn because they literally burned them all and gave those old people "Iou's"

are the cattle thinking about overthrowing your masters. no. no. Try us. Every year you cattle beef cancer try to overthrow us and we HISSSS at you.

what happened with the housing bubble in chinkland that was supposed to pop 2015?

Propped up by burning trillions worth of pensioners money

Now its back to collapsing again

Burn it down, death to the central banks. Only then globalism will die and we can return to the gold standard as our Lord and Savior Ron Paul demanded.

Nothing came out of pic related. Something major happened behind the curtains since Brexit and Trump election were allowed to transpire, all the big jew tricks are obsolete.

No Agenda mentioned the new standards for revenue accounting will cause a crash. Does anybody know something about this?

ITT: People that don't know jack shit about finances

>those digits
pls no

bumpo

B L M O D
L
M
O
D

>THE ECONOMY'S GONNA FALL LOOK ANY MINUTE NOW

Just like it was gonna back in September of 2016

Or September of 2015 (Because (((They))) needed funds for spacecraft to get off earth before an asteroid hit us)

Or June of 2015

Or December of 2014

(((they))) are letting go slowly this year might be it, cant print after trillions are owned.

man i have some nostalgia about then

He's been saying that forever. Sure he's been right on a few things (housing market crashing) but he's been saying this shit to sell his service or some shit.

>tfw shematiah was 2 years ago

time sure flies fast for memeing

>tfw shematiah was 2 years ago

what the fuck, so much has happened since then

Oh look "it's habbedin" AGAIN..

>That fucker from the dollar vigilante had nothing to say when his Prediction fell flat on its face

Kek

It's funny how (((they))) destroy millions of peoples lives for the rest of their lives only for like a little over a year of relief.

>The global economy is soon going into a death spiral.
proclaimed imminent since at least 2008
>Chinese bubble will be popping soon.
proclaimed imminent since at least 2008

Pretty sure we watched the initial bubble pop in china in 3Q 2015. Watching china's stocks crash 40% in 6 weeks was fun.

Everything would have crashed without the TARP bailout. Trump won't play nice when the banks crash the system again...

If you're learning Mandarin. Stop.

If you're planning on living in China. Don't.

If you have investments in China. Take 'em out.

If you have friends or family in China. Contact them and tell them to come home.

If you're thinking of doing business in China. Don't.

You guys have no fucking idea how close China is to collapse. Trump has already seen it. Putin has already seen it. China is done for. Trust me. China will start breaking apart THIS VERY YEAR as soon as Trump starts putting some pressure on them. And by 2018, the PRC will be no more. The PRC will implode. China will collapse. China will be balkanized. China will be a chaotic wasteland where a huge chunk of the population will starve to death. China is finished. If you live on the West Coast, you can expect a huge flood of Chinese refugees in the coming years. China is RIP. Mark my words.

China is collapsing.

China is on the verge of imPLOsion!

Let me tell you something about China.

China has had 83 dynasties. That is 83 different governments. That is 83 different revolutions. That is 83 times when the people overthrew a government and established a new one.

Lemme tell you something else about China. The history of China is violent ASS FUCK. Every single time a new dynasty was established, TENS OF MILLIONS of Chinese people got slaughtered or starved to death. Every single time a Chinese dynasty collapsed, A QUARTER OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION DIED, because the Chinese population was always the biggest in the world. In the history of mankind, more Chinese people died than all the other peoples of the world COMBINED.

Only an idiot who has never studied Chinese history thinks that China has 5,000 years of uninterrupted history. Those thousands of years were chaotic and fragmented as fuck. China has always been a chaotic dog-eat-dog Battle Royale clusterfuck. Listen to what I have to say...

China is on its last legs.

China is so damn close to collapsing.

But you wanna know what's stopping it from collapsing?

Answer: Chinese people know better than anyone the nature of China. The nature of China is to collapse and be reborn, again and again and again. But the process is extremely painful. Every single dynasty in China's history follows the same pattern. Let me use a 90 year dynasty as an example. The first 30 years is spent suppressing its rivals. The next 30 is a golden age where people thrive. The last 30 years is spent preventing its inevitable collapse, and the entire population suffering and revolting.

Perfect timing to make bormpf look bad and usher in the white man's anti zionist Christian social democracy

They gonna swim across the specific ocean? lmao

what are boats

Man, I never get to see the Statue of Happening anymore. It's a damn shame. She's sexy. We're going to have to take out the moon runes and put in Deutscheskript when DB comes crashing down.

i doubt a shitty raft can cross the specific ocean, and its not like they're going to hitch a ride on a tanker

which ocean did you mean specifically?

Three way ww3 coming up. Is it going to be:
Russia vs. US and China?
China vs. US and Russia?
Russia vs. China vs. US?
What's the combo, lads?

the specific

My bet is a 3 way free-for-all between the US, Russia, and China. Europe gets in on the fun later once their immigration situation finally blows up in their faces.

The Poos and the Pakis see the chaos, finally stop pussyfooting around with each other and nuke each other into oblivion. This ends up as the catalyst for a global nuclear exchange, ending modern civilization.

Sounds comfy. I'm thinking Russia vs. US while China has a revolution.

You mean former trump supporter right? Because if you voted for him then you would still be a trump for regardless until the next election you imbecile.

You Crew faggots are really horrible at this, and given your abilities in English in starting to question if they only hire inner city faggots to a hill or if the are trying to save some shekels and hire foreign autists

Sure it will, user...sure it will