SNOOKY DOOKUMS THREAD PART 2

SNOOKY DOOKUMS THREAD PART 2

Oh sweeties, you didn't think that would be the last thread would it? You sugar boo bear honey biscuits :)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bessbell/status/822209731632607232
ibj.com/articles/46989-ex-employee-files-harassment-lawsuit-against-chacha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUMMY I MADE A BOOM BOOM IN MY DIAPIES

real Bess hours

Don't you want her to patronise you into agreeing with her, then kiss you and take you up to bed?

mm mm donald diddies, you little whammy jammers, its ok to face the music and the lily pads u sweet sugar biscuit honey buns :) oh dearie! come to momma bessy :))

You have to admit this is a pretty sick burn

missed opportunity to say "eggy-weggy"

what a dopey cunt
tyrone and the boys didnt make her a single mother yet?

Why is that her display picture?

because it's the face she makes when she calls you a sweetie gumdrop sugar bear graham cracker

I want Bess Kalb to tie me down and sit on my face while she farts on me. I want her to tease me by saying things like "Oh Honey, are you really getting hard from my little farts, sweetie?" as she rubs her supple smelly cheeks against my nose and mouth. I want to be Bess Kalb's little baby fart slave.

isn't this the girl that has sent trump a thousand replies and he's never given her any attention?

yes

WAIT A SECOND

IS THIS A TROLL ACCOUNT

SOMETHING IS UP HERE

she waits around for him to tweet and then rushes out a reply as fast as she can to get RTs & follows and further her career. and ironically talks condescendingly to him and accuses him of things like being desperate for attention (when she's literally using him to draw attention to herself), and being easily baited (when he hasn't responded to a single thing she's said)

is this riley reid?

I want her to donkey punch me

MUMMY noticed us?

Because its the only pic that makes not look fat (to the untrained eye)

Lol, this feed.

Oh, schnookie wookie. :) Glad you're up to speed hun.

Doesn't she work for them?

why does that pic make my wiener tingle

Aww, looks like you hunnies forgot to butter your dingle berry biscuit bun, hun. Oh dearies, you didn't find your biscuit bunny. Lil snookums is confuzzled by the snicker doodles. Keep worshipping donald ducky doo and maybe mommy will change your jammies, cuties.

Oh sweety no.

Top fucking kek sweetie boogums.

>ywn have angry political sex with her

would use this without the armband (unless you change it to a star of david)

Can someone tell her to come post here.

who is gonna take one for the team and buy this disgusting kike dinner and a bottle of wine?

>my sweet summer child you thought i was born a girl
bless your heart, pumpkin

I'm going to borrow your theme.

She probably is posting here desu

She seems to be working hard to become a monetisable meme, I bet she's constantly checking for feedback.

>when Sup Forums finds out it's really a Sup Forumstard LARPing.

Wanna cummy in mummy!

That would be great actually.

>tfw honey snookums reads my posts

Oh, honeysuckle, I can't stay with you because your eensy-weensy dick isn't big enough to please me, diddums.

That's why I'm going to fuck Tyrone, sugarcakes, so I can experience a real man, sweetums. I can't wait to shit out my mixed-race baby and do my part to kill the white race, snookums.

She's a jew who writes for Jimmy Kimmel and the New Yorker.

Bless your heart is the third worst thing you can say to a Texan.
It comes right after "Goliad Barbecue" and "What's the Alamo"

I want mommy to tell me what a dirty little Trump voter I was while she squeezes the honey out of my dingy lingy and I spank her snoogie boogie buttcheeks for being so matronly.

Twitter Shill thread?

Ohhhh honey, sweetie boogums, dearie pies!

FUCK ME HARDER MOMMY I'VE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

And I have miles to go before I sleep

>(((bess))) (((kalb)))
o-one of us?

I'm so confused

Literally a jew but certifiably a QT6,000,000.

Maybe all she wants is to shower us in her soft, butterfly kisses. She could have our love babies and as the jew she is swiftly sacrifice it to Moloch.

I don't get this woman she keeps talking to Trump like he even knows she is alive. Like he will respond to her or say something. It is such a desperate act for attention and almost like a fantasy of her being in some type of love affair with him. It is like it borders on obsession.

Oh dear honeys, you sweetie pies don't bother Bess. She eats sugar toasties like Sup Forums for breakfast, you little sugar plums.

Oh sweetie, I know in your little world you think every time a woman talks it's for attention. :) That's OK though hon, one day you'll grow up and learn how to be an adult, ok baby bear?

Oh (((Bess))) honey

did someone make a bess spurdo or apu yet? if not, someone bls do it.

ywn lick her sweaty feet as she tells you how much of a sweetie pookie nookie youre being

jdimsa

Jordan is so sexy

Sweetie pies, mother's nose was reduced but I have restored it for us all.

I want her to cackle like a witch while she calls me her little bad toasty cinnamon boo boo.

BLACKED when?

She would probably do it for free to prove how progressive she is

You know she has soft kissable toes and loves to get foot massages while she reads aloud from the Torah.

STOP IT.

THIS BITCH IS TERRIBLE AND YOU ALL NEED TO STOP POSTING THIS STUPID SHIT.

Oh honey boo-boo cinnamon bun sugar plum...

is this the thread for cucks?????

What the hell, is she in her 20s or in her 40s?

god, I really would like t see her getting BLACKED

Nobody knows user...

MOMMY!

I think a lot of these women we fuck with are tsundere for us

Dont forget this cunt
@VeeVee
She's a fucking stalking psychopath
>ibj.com/articles/46989-ex-employee-files-harassment-lawsuit-against-chacha

sweaty bls

They know that we're just a bunch of sweetie pie hunnie boogums and that we like to act like meany boos but we're really sweet as cupcakes inside.

Top kek

If someone makes a truly good spurdo one I may actually pass out from the laughter wew.

oh snoogums :DDDD

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS THE BESS

That was pretty good post it on her twaters

>Implying I have a (((twitter))) account
you post it

Sweetie pie you don't have to share viewywooies to respect quality poopooposting :)

Can't hide those fat titty-tays muffin pie :)

okay fine.

underrated

Trump never responds to any of the people commenting on his tweets, and probably doesn't read them

see
She thought it was going to be photoshops of her with dicks in her hand, she and her fans didn't expect the savagery lol

what the hell was that?

Sup Forums really like this woman, eh?

a-are the jews learning advanced memetics to try and monitize them better?

ah, fellow originalfag

What? That isnt true retard

kek approves

what the fuck David. That is not at all how the image is used.
David. Spend some fucking money this time around you fucking crack head

I'm just not very creative senpai

Who is she?

POP QUIZ. What common trait is shared by all the people in this picture?

J- Judaism?!?

They were all (((chosen)))