How can Moloch even compete?

How can Moloch even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/us-government-turned-away-thousands-jewish-refugees-fearing-they-were-nazi-spies-180957324/#Lwdjf5reFDZQ2ltu.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trump
>man of God

I knew he was a jew puppet

>Signing documents to basically sentence refugees to death and prevent Americans from uniting with family abroad.

Wow. So compassionate. I'm sure Jesus would have done the same.

>antichrist
>is with or is Christ Himself

Trump is not the antichrist are you retarded?

"We are fortunate to have God in the Oval Office"
FTFY

>LOL SIGN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER MAKING NIGGER LYNCHING LEGAL
>Fuck off Jesus!

>heathens
>BTFO
pick two

Are you being sarcastic?

Why do you think I'm being sarcastic? preventing people from leaving a war torn region will get them killed.

>what are safe zones

Why don't they just go to Saudi Arabia?

>shitskins
>Americans
pick one

Why don't they fight for their country? Why don't they renounce the religion that caused their countries to be complete shitholes and war torn?

These scum are an invading army and should be treated as such.

Hey guys I know we like Trump but saying God is working through him is just a little bit ridiculous

Jesus wouldve converted them but we cant do that.

Which reminds me, Trump sort of auggested that theres a preference for Christian refugees instead of Muslims, maybe that suggestion will make many of them convert thinking they will be taken in as refugees?

Jesus was a commie fuck. Praise kek.

I keep seeing these guys
Who are they?
Can someone pill me on these brothers?
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

The delusions. The fucking delusions. A pagan board of frog asshole zionists would not have memed and shilled anybody less. His grandmother's name. Ive never asked for forgiveness. I am the serpent i spoke about. I was a carpenter too. I am a grab em sodomite without regard for women. I want the third temple. I am an adulterer pissbed guy friends with pedos sued for the same. Frogs are mentioned in revelation and are symbolic of satan

I think Trump understands America's place a nominaly Christian country, evne if he isn't religious himself.

>sentence refugees to death
wha the fuck do you think a country is made of ? Their country is shit because they are shit, saying they will die just proves the point that their country is full of murderers we shouldn't let a bunch of murderers in our country.

Why? To Christians, God is supposed to work through you.
I'm just thrilled we finally have someone in office who doesn't make Eunomia cry.

Don't make me say it

Ouija board warlock of nothingness. God is in control of everything. If He wants to use him to punish babylon He will allow evil to do His bidding. Because you deserved it. Not because drumpf is righteous

>Jesus wouldve converted them
>couldn't even convert his main audience (Jews)

S-STANDO DA?!

>refugees

Someone unironically made that and I'm still no closer to finding out who they are.
Are they, dare I even say it, /ourguys/?

>Which reminds me, Trump sort of auggested that theres a preference for Christian refugees instead of Muslims,
Oh you mean that Fake News?

is this reverse bannon tactics?

Oh. I'm sorry. I was unaware the US was the only country they could go to. Who cares that it's 9000 km away from Syria?

>no source

into the trash it goes!

Yeah but they still reported it and those in the ME probably believe it, not like they are aware of the fake news problem.

Oops you fucked the serpent's sloppy seconds and said you commune with and by God by doing so. Ignored the final Adam. Speak of free will. Yet all Jews must have been destroyed simply by His coming. Manmade temples yes. His perfect body yes. But lives above. You slither around here on your belly already dead. He converted zero jews? How do you know this, liar? There is no such thing as messianic jews? Devil will make his kids convert to the fake ones. But there are many Christian former jews. Fucking idiot. Edgy moron. Go on youtube. Number one issue is zionism. Hence all the why do you hate jews threads in here. We wont have needed to even say anything for you guys not to pre empt yourselves. All you do is look at that. And shill shill shill. You are cancer. You are the world's only problem

lol

Powerful photo.

Muslims arent jews?

How can the world still be struggling with a Syrian refugee crisis when their population is only 22mil?

Source is your retarded filthy drunken god emperor's turnip wagon lips. Directly from "the source" himself. That piece of shit. Take everything i said and google it and come up with better arguments. You lost. You sold your soul. You were duped and sold out down the river and you like it this way. Unspiritual cow trampling jerusalem. Zion comes from above. Not from your hands

Or maybe they've been bombed to hell by America and Russian forces and have no resources.

lol as someone who shills for trump and christianity on the regular, this picture is pretty cringe.

Kek killed Moloch

He's saying what will give his base a boner. He didn't give a shit about Christcucks.

You're getting closer

God I miss those so much

In other words initiating armageddon anf the destruction of your babylonian republic
>we're the religious wing!
>oops we're not fuck everybody but we "still" are
This is how you become massive fuck ups. Only this

>leaf
>man at all

98% of the pussies on this board would shit themselves and cry if they were in a situation like the people in Syria and had to defend their country give me a break

Fight back? With what resources? The country is a mess because of Western involvement. We don't just get to wash our hands of the situation when we caused the crisis.

>They only have two options: Cross the Atlantic fucking Ocean and death

Stop watching the news.

>zionist cocksucker for a matrilineal religion
Muh shekinah hoax! Muh ishtar cult. Muh trannies. Muh plato. Muh baphomet. Space farts and prison bars. You try and be Rome. Whom used leaves. You're fat lazy evil big talkers who break everything you touch and nobody likes you. All you're good for is to laugh at. Isis cult POS. Go put more of this and some shitty symbolism everywhere how stupid do you think we are rabbi

Wow
Who took that photo?

I bet Trump is about as religious as Obama.
He just isn't a fedora about it and recognizes the benefits while ignoring the parts that don't work anymore. Just like he does w literally everything else.

He literally said this on camera.

Fuck you nigger fight me IRL, youre gonnna be dead kiddo

Your pedophile president? Maybe epstein? Maybe photoshop?

This. Trump is a Kekite. 2017 will be the year of esoteric Kekism.

Well to be fair, if there is to be an Antichrist, I think someone heavily endorsed by Sup Forums is a likely suspect.

Youve been so annoying tonight. No one cares.

Go away

Donald Trump doesn't drink.

The wine of the abominations of harlots
Good. And leave the country proxy

Being honest, none of them are religious. It's just trying to cement support between different groups. Not saying Trump is a baf guy, but it's ridiculous to start saying Trump is a religious man after all his 4D chess moves.

You seem to be implying that's not possible.

>Most notoriously, in June 1939, the German ocean linerSt. Louisand its 937 passengers, almost all Jewish, were turned away from the port of Miami, forcing the ship to return to Europe; more than a quarter died in the Holocaust.
smithsonianmag.com/history/us-government-turned-away-thousands-jewish-refugees-fearing-they-were-nazi-spies-180957324/#Lwdjf5reFDZQ2ltu.99

ctr are satanists

they went from following sadam to following isis, they are completely unable to not commit genocide

holy fuck

Jesus was pretty racist but I'm sure you've never actually read the Bible

And wtf are you? The controlled projection opposition against the very same. Way more proof that you are than they are or she was over whom won. Nothing good can come of this election

Nope. Isaiah 40:17

because they aren't Syrian and they aren't refugees

Yeah you bomb em put em everywhere and then dehumanise them and split hairs

>Isaiah 40:17
nothing to do with Jesus or race

we don't bomb anyone yet they are bombing Europe

I hope you're getting paid for this

Same as Jefferson. He was an atheist but attended church because it set a good example.

Is the President getting raw dogged by a Jew?

This leper has been all over the place with this b8 tonight.

I swear to this fucks fucked up God that not all leafs are like this. Some of us have love in our lives.

Im sorry

We are meme warriors of Christ. If Soros want to block out the sun with shills, that just means we will meme in the shade. We will not fail, we will not falter, we will feast on lib-tears

Yeah we bomb fucking everybody and do "two becoming one" magic. All the nations mean nothing to God. Mean less than nothing to God. Christ is not God? That quote had nothing to do with races? The right wing corrupts the Biblical messages SO HARD. And you don't want to hear any of it. This is what happens when you believe yourselves to be your own perfect saviours. Make me puke

they're kebabs who gives a shit

Muslims turning apostate tend to wind up dead in muslim countries. Most/all practicing sharia law have a death sentence on it.

>makes haavara
>cries about other nazis
Nobody said this message would be loved and accepted in these days. But apologising for it? Youre all possessed

Mein Führer.. are you using the God-Emperor as a vassal for your plans?

why the fuck do they have to come all the way to the US+West

> pretending Turkey doesn't exist

No. Only manmade zionism

>hates everybody who isn't him
>has love
Never

Kek is dead.

>we caused the crisis.
you mean the one hillary and obama themselves caused?

>written on sept 10 2001
Oh yeah. Those lousy dems and their wmd's and aipac meetings. Are they zionist? No. Are you? Yes. Problem solved

Death to Moloch
Death to Soros
We will not rest until he's impaled on a spike

>I swear to this fucks fucked up God that not all leafs are like this
#notallleafs

Potato nigger

>the iraq war caused libya and syria

lmao

If this shit is real she's dumber than I even imagined.