Justin Trudeau

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on the prime minister of Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9o6cruoP7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait for Trudeau to inevitably cuck Trump.

A great analogy for the two countries. The American president is fat, stupid and rude, the Canadian PM is young, well spoken and intelligent.

The poster child for "nu-male" and the peak "post-masculinity western male", as Canada offers a special low-threat environment for a hot house flower such as him. They will only get more "Trump like" and practical rather than ideological as the world gets more dog-eat-dog.

the real difference is when Trump leaves office America will be better off for it and when bleeding-heart leaves office Canada will be irreparably cucked and overrun with shitskins

You mean, be cucked by Trump. You understand how this works right?

Fucking cuck who wants to see his country raped by Sand niggers and Push starts. Does not care about Canada's Anglo-Franco identity and would rather it become a shariah state in the name of diversity.

He's a cuck like his father so, personally, he is one of the least respected world leaders by me.

She's the biggest joke I have ever seen, but, then again, you get what you deserve.

He is the worst prime minister in Canada's history and he wants nothing more than to destroy this country.

He's a giant cuck

A good and handsome goy!

Even worse then the time we elected a PM who had ouija seances that told him Hitler was great?

Not gonna lie former Trudeau supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy's wife get Tyrone's phone number.

Trudeau is the ultimate endgoal for controlling a country

Some semi-intelligent pretty boy with a relation to a popular politician. When Obummer's daughter becomes president it'll be the same shit.

There is no way he is straight.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9o6cruoP7Y

He is the epitome of the sheltered white liberal. I have zero respect for him as a national leader and even less so as a man.

It is my hope that Toronto and Vancouver shrivel and die like Detroit so Canadians can once more be seen as the bro tier neighbors they are and not the hysterical retards those liberal hellmouths make them appear to be

a globalist cuck

He stands for diversity, freedom, and saving lives from war-torn countries. I'm upset we didn't take as many migrants as Germany, but luckily the catholic church I go to has raised a ton of money to bring over Muslim refugees. Feels good knowing that i'm going to heaven and I'm not filled with hate like your average neet anime watching stormtard.

o he gay

Doesn't care about us

He likes to smile weetly as Canada burns.

Somebody rake his ass bloody.

A walking talking millennial stereotype, but a crafty one. He's really good an political maneuvering, as seen in his hugging of that crying conservative and his recent cabinet shuffle.

It's a shame he's a traitor.