Has it sunk in yet?

Has it sunk in yet?
Donald Trump is President of the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6or3n0aBaw
youtube.com/watch?v=cjeORm4LMDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes I'll be reading normiebook kvetching and just crack up laughing realizing the timeline we're in.

It never gets old realizing this. The entire first week of the results I couldn't stop smiling.

I just hope i don't wake up.

it's pretty funny.

Yeah.

Feels good.

I just hope I NEVER COME DOWN

I start laughing because the cartoonist Berkeley Breathed basically predicted it twenty years ago, albeit President Trump's brain isn't transplanted into an orange cat.

getting better every day

bernie sanders can still win

What's the origin of this anyway?

you want a quick run down or the high velocity?

I need daily meme transfusions to not die from winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6or3n0aBaw

highly recommend

what scientists?

Everyday when I see the news about people rioting and complaining about him and his new orders.
It still amazes me we live in such a wonderful timeline. I just hope he invades us soon, or we get our own fucking Leaf Trump to save us as well.

What is everyone wanting most from Trump? Jobs? Better cost of living? Safer borders, as in the wall?

I'm not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, it's hillarious watching his campaign crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy have the new cooler codes

Every time I think about that night I smile. I turned on the pc fully expecting a swift defeat then go to sleep. But then he started winning. He started winning and he didn't stop.

No, I mean the actual origin. The original source.

SNL

illegal immigration crackdown

oh, I dunno, maybe to be the savior of western civilization

>he's already off to a great start

Ironic, huh?

I still feel like I'm in a dream whenever I see him sitting at his desk in the Oval Office signing a document or whatnot

I heard he's gonna get impeached for the same reason as Nixon. Something about USAG.

source: normies

You could help make it sink more by signing this petition to have the God Emperor added to Mount Rushmore

Sign it and bump that thread

Trump dismissed an acting Attorney General who refused to do her job (defend his executive order in court). He had the legal right to do this, and normies are fucking retarded if they think otherwise. This issue was settled back just after the Civil War with Andrew Johnson.

Nixon fired a special prosecutor, Archibald Cox, which resulted in the resignation of his Attorney General. This was deemed illegal because Cox was in the process of investigating Watergate, and Nixon's dismissal of him was regarded as a kind of obstruction of justice.

Not even remotely similar situations.

Yeah so what... Imagine if that was Hillary sitting there... Even scarier.

>SNL
youtube.com/watch?v=cjeORm4LMDk

>mfw Trump literally got the most laughs on this SNL sketch

whatever he does he does for a reason.

You will be fine stop worrying!

18th dimension time travelling earth's core backgammon

>cutting wasteful gov spending
>withdraw'd from the TPP
>great cabinet picks
>extreme vetting
>Gorsuch for SC
>cutting massive amounts of regulation

all in 10 days

Loving every second of it.

>people singing all day about how republican party is dead
>literally the opposite happens

>Use the same ban list Obummer used for leverage

36D chess + 21/20 hindsight. Rip

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR

Sunk in? I'm pretty fucking euphoric. When he started to actually keep the promises he campaigned on, it was witnessing history being made. My feet have been off the ground all fucking week!

N E V E R C O M E D O W N
E
V
E
R

C
O
M
E

D
O
W
N

Trump singlehandedly resurrected Bloom County. He made comics great again.