>Donald Trump is afraid of this

You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFn7vfzelww
youtube.com/watch?v=X8DKhSwzuHE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua48w67JIRY
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shill-post quality is going down the shitter.

Why can't they just stay at home? Why does everyone have to come to white countries? We are fucking full.

REPTILIAN!

guess new ctr isn't paying for anything quality eh?

what is actually coming. pic related

Haha, yeah op, I just don't get it! XD

That's what happens when you outsource.

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

Come on. You got to shill better than tjat

What the fuck @ her eyes?

Ban that freaky shit.

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former shitposter here. This is fucking hilarious watching CTR crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these goys get the hypnotoads.

Like, why would anybody be concerned? Fucking Drumpf LMAO haha

Why is she pushing her tits in?

Children were generally considered a threat.

t. Vet

Because niggers like you, are degenerate shit. Also probably trying to get a rich Pedo daddy.

>implying we should be sad that a bunch of blasphemers dancing to a satanic song were literally btfo

FRANCE DESERVES ISIS

>walking to Europe is equally the same as pass the visa tests and can afford a ticket plane to the US

You're pathetic tbḧ.

Because white countries thrive.

Brown people are pointless.

That thing can create many other little brown turds. Not worth it. Keep it.

>just stay at home

You know what "War" means?
Houses get destroyed and bombs fall everyday.

Cool thread OP.

Is anyone else having an issue where some images just won't load when clicked? It's about 25% of images just never even try to load. Then when the load fails after like 25 seconds, I can click it again and it loads.

This has been plaguing me for weeks now.

Hey I'm black not nigger

Yes, images hosted on is2.Sup Forums.org have that problem.

Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Fucking deal with it. Nobody is going to take white refugees if we decide to start chimping out at each other again.

lol yeah u tell em
could never happen in the US
Islam is a peaceful tolerant religion!

I think you meant "disgusted"

There's always a thread about it on

I hate how little cunts like that prepeel oranges they sell on the offramp. Get the fuck out of my country if ur gonna sell prepeeled

it isnt like islam has a systemic problem of violence or nything

second generation immgrants of islam r just as functional, ill have u no!

Implying they won't kill you

I'm going to emigrate to Saudi Arabia to start a pig farm and hold a weekly bible study for my new neighbors.

Fix your shithole instead of leaving it. It's 2017 u should be able to flush toilet paper u savage. Fix it

ive been to a lot of islamic hair salons
their all relly cool people! sometimes thy use knives, not scisors

This guy went to one too! Britsh aid werker, they gave to him for free!

But your country isn't at war and people are fleeing it for the US just as quickly.
Could it be that they are fleeing the shit society that your kind creates because you are uncivilized monsters?
Americans know that immigrants and refugees will bring their society with them and we don't fucking want your insanely violent shit to spread here.
Fuck off and fix yourselves, we are not your sanctuary.

Oops.
Mistakes happen, rite OP? :(

>deal with an event outside your control

Okay

Looks like there's a light under her shirt and notice the way her hands are positioned on her chest, most likely concealing an explosive device.
Trump was right again.

Kill it

How much is that little time bomb going to cost the American taxpayer if we let it in? How likely are the 8 shit skins it shits out to radicalise?

More like Podesta is afraid of her. She looks like pizzagate fodder

Where the hell do they keep finding these blonde-haired/green-eyes Syrian children to photograph?

Why does every one of them look like they're trying to find something to rape?

Because they are.

not gonna nuclear codes lie supporter

>radicalize
The only radical muslims are wahabis, and guess what, Trump suck their dick, they can enter your country without problems.
Most Syrians are Shiites or Sunnis who were raised in a secular country and learned to respect all cultures.

But I'm pretty sure you don't know a shit about this, fucking redneck.

Domestic terrorism, not important here.

Persians and Alawites are Caucasians, illiterate amerishit.

The weak should fear the strong

Ya there are no terrorist groups that belong to the Shia or Sunni. Thanks for correcting us user.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFn7vfzelww

The less sandniggers the better & the less crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8DKhSwzuHE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua48w67JIRY

>The only radical muslims are wahabis,
Wrong.
>Trump suck their dick, they can enter your country without problems.
Wrong again. Saudis can, and they are one of THE state sponsors of world wide terrorism and wahabis. As it is, we have to cave to them to meet our energy needs. When we achieve energy independence, we can kick their ass to the curb.
>Domestic terrorism, not important here.
Wrong and wrong. The wife was an immigrant, and she was the driving force behind the massacre. She got brought in through some marriage thing, I believe.

Secondly, since second generation muslims seem to have such a problem with radical jihad (see Pulse, Boston Bombings, and a shit load of the attacks in Europe), I see no reason to drink more of the societal poison that is Islam.

>b-but christianity tho

The enlightenment neutered it. 300 years ago I'd be calling for the Pope's head. Too much art, history, and culture were destroyed by the church. But at this point, I'll let the eunuch stay in my house because killing him and burying the body is more effort than he's worth. Islam either needs an enlightenment, or it needs a bullet in the head. And since enlightenments don't happen over night, I opt for the latter.

Pic related. It's what will happen when Achmed outbreeds you. Oh wait, the cartels are already doing that, aren't they? Keep working for that shill money, Pedro. Maybe you can make it over the wall one day.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You are a moron if you think that's what the Average refugees look like .

>Former Trump voter
Right, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

He should get the nuke codes

You didn't answer my first question. How much do they cost the tax payers. I know your country lives to leach off of the US taxpayer, but we're 19 trillion dollars in debt. My country unironically has to stop incurring more debt or we risk collapsing the the world economy. I'm pretty sure you are just trolling for (you)'s but on the off chance you are one of those vaunted Mexican intellectuals I keep hearing about. I'm not against helping these people and I think we should stop bombing them, but historically much like all brown people they are not very compatible with white Western society.

would fugg.

Blacks wuz persians, if not they'll become blacks anyways.

No, Donald is afraid of THIS.

>Wrong
Sorry, not an argument.

>I believe.
Neither that
The attack was planned isndie the U.S and they where radicalized there as well
Since 2001 there are no terrorist attacks planed from the outside.

>we can kick their ass to the curb.
You can't, sorry, you gotta keep sucking camel dick for oil.

And you let the Saudis keep expanding their ideology through your country without problems.
And you banned the countries who actually fight radicalism, and even you destroyed any relations with them because of this.

Stupid americans, they can't do something good at least once.

Her husband shouldn't be allowed in either.

Somehow I had a feeling you wouldn't answer my question. This is a shill or a troll have your last (you) from me.

What fucking queation?
>the cartels are already doing that, aren't they?
Yes, they are.

But for fuck sakes, learn to read.
Refugees are not going to the US. spending thousands of dollars and passing multiple test just to kill you.

All the problems in Europe are caused by non-Syrian "refugees".

>You know what "War" means?
>Houses get destroyed and bombs fall everyday.

In Mexico? Fuck off, Pedro.