National Parks

For the American people, not for mining and drilling companies. Of all fucking things American they want to sully the greatest of them all. The National Parks. How do we stop this?

npca.org/articles/1462-house-moves-to-encourage-drilling-in-national-parks?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=pressrelease&utm_medium=socialmedia#sm.000005yum0vj1odluwik4u3am8b0m

Because it is inevitable to reduce the amounts of parks land needed for resources to support ones country.

I don't spend much time underneath the National Parks so why should I care?

Good goy

This is the only thing that makes me frustrated. Zion in Utah is the most beautiful place I've ever been. Going to glacier in Montana for a motorcycle rally in a few months and am extremely excited. It'll really suck if we end up marring these gifts

Jesus fucking Moses why doesn't anyone appreciate nature anymore.

Because I appreciate having clothes and eating food

/out/ guy here

I fucking love backpacking the wilderness. Nothing better.

I think some of the public land should be opened for mining/drilling, but don't touch the good shit.

Not sure, but I, too, care about this.

Humans ruin everything, I'd like to keep the horrible touch of humans out of the many areas of natural beauty in our country.

But yeah, not sure what we should do about it.

To clarify, I am not saying "fuck the trees let me have a burger cheaper", but consuming resources is just something we do. Land/resources has to come from somewhere like it or not.

>we need more people

Why? Fuck you

Sup Forums has been inundated with Trump shills and new-age neocon bootlickers who can't think for themselves so they just shill for the establishment.

have a bump

>Why? Fuck you

Because humans are going to reproduce until the day they cease to be.

Hysterical liberalism at its finest.
>Maybe we should allow mineral extraction on some of the millions of acres we own
>REEEE! The r going to drill for oil in Yosemite!!1

>what is sustainability
>what is carrying capacity

Fuck off kike shill

What is major over shoot

>basic human functions
>LOL NO

I wouldn't mind normally. Oil pumps are rather small and can be concieled. But I know that the companies that get these rights are somehow going to fuck it right up and cause a spill or a gigantic accident and ruin the local area. I'd rather not risk it. Let's just fucking mine asteroids or invade the Saudis. Why can't we do that and leave our beautiful Parks alone?

Only money matters. Life, liberty, nature, religion do no matter. Only money. If nature exists it should be destroyed to make money. If religion exists it should be corrupted to make money. If liberty exists it should be eliminated to make money. Money is more important than real things.

when your country becomes a polluted concrete shithole like chyna you'll be thankful you got those few extra gallons of oil hey

Why can't we just not have a billion fucking people in this country? How about that? Is that such an unreasonable request? To not want to turn every single square inch of forest and wilderness into a parking lot or a shitty corporate franchise?

You people are worse than kikes, jesus fucking christ.

If you like keeping things the way they are then Buy the land. Why does a single mom with 6 kids have to use more money to pay for gas instead of feeding her children. You hate kids. You want them to starve so that you can go hiking. You selfish Bastard. I bet you kick puppies

If you don't hike regularly, you are a beta nu-male cuck.

>Why can't we just not have a billion fucking people in this country? How about that? Is that such an unreasonable request?

Because it is a basic human right to reproduce. If you start telling people they aren't allowed to reproduce then you are literally stomping on human rights.

Seriously we need to stop this

Oil is going the way of stone at the end of the stone age.

Plus I fucking love the national parks, they're beautiful

Does hiking to the place where I shoot everything that moves count?

How does it feel being such a worthless piece or shit you have to shill for the destruction of your own country for a few pennies?

yes

Not if you don't let a bunch of fucking immigrants in.

This will actually really upset me.

Having a land that is "commons" is critical to the ethical framework that our founders envisioned for our country.

I'm not bringing up anything about money, people need food, people need resources to live in houses, people need metals for vechiles and buildings.

Land will have to always be used to support human life.

Where did I say or imply that national parks should not exist? I am merely stating that land, all kinds, will be used at some point for resources for as long as humans exist.

>if we don't excavate these natural reserves we're all going to be hungry and homeless

Yeah, fuck off

No, it shouldn't because it isn't necessary. We have plenty of resources for our people as it is.

The government could insentivise or patrioticaly propogandize having one or no children.

Don't even need to do that dude. Just make sure everyone's well-educated and white, and birth rates will average at a tiny fraction over one per person (increasing total pop slowly over time)

/out/ represent
>I think some of the public land should be opened for mining/drilling, but don't touch the good shit.
How do you define good?
There is so little nature left any of it has value
>Because it is a basic human right to reproduce.
Reproduction is not a right, it is a privilege

Jfc are you actually retarded. Even if we were on the brink of global famine, excavating and destroying potential farmland is actually the most idiotic thing you could do

birth rates are already on a decline

this kike shill just wants more people so his Jewish masters can continue their debt ponzi scheme of infinite growth

How the hell does destroying national parks so some fat oligarch can get fat on oil profits help sustain our civilisation?

Fuck your rights, fuck subhumans destroying this world, and fuck this gay earth where backwards faggots like you exist and are allowed to live.
>implying the vast majority of the shitskins driving population growth deserve to be fed
Once they raze all the land to the ground, they will all starve. It would happen right now in Africa if we cut off gibs.

This. Production can increase with automation, but consumption can't. So they rig supply and demand by transferring low-birth whites' money to niggers and spics via welfare.

I was so triggered by the green text I replied to you by accident

bump