Faggots destroy everything they touch

Boy scouts is dead.

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/lgbtq-advocates-applaud-boy-scouts-lifting-transgender-ban-n714926

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Boy-Scouts-Will-Allow-Transgender-Children-into-Programs-412220443.html

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/29/transgender-mother-says-girl-boy-scout/

youtube.com/watch?v=510ga6vtQ6s

How do we stop faggots from destroying America? Gays not welcome in this thread, you and your degeneracy are the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/former-scouts-leader-pleads-guilty-to-molesting-boys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you were in boy scouts or supported it at any point, you're part of the problem.

It was always a recruiting ground for pedophiles. They deserve anything bad that happens to them.

>t. Closetfag
There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Tell us about how you, these "fags", "touched" pic related would you not?

I was always kinda under the assumption that they boy scouts was homoerotic anyway

This. Everyone knows what happens when you let conservatives near children.

>Christian organization getting their shit kicked by the LGBT community again

Yawn. Christians are cucks. Are you really surprised by this?

Boy scouts are faggots anyways, and their scout leaders always molest em.

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/former-scouts-leader-pleads-guilty-to-molesting-boys

Theres endless cases. Thats why they let them in now, because the scout leaders are faggot pedos.

so if we're actually going forward with allowing children to choose their sexual orientation and gender, how long before they can consent to sex? this is a slippery fucking slope

Slippery slope strikes yet again

Fuck off bagel fucker

what if the child consents tho

Everyone knows what happens when you let democrats near children. Could I offer you some cheese pizza?

Someone tell me how the kikes are involved/caused this.

I heard a rumor that they keep a database of the troop leaders who diddle them but don't release it to avoid embarrassment.

you're on a list now

WE ARE THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

anti-fascists unite behind me!

If its anything like the Aussie scouts then it was already dead. It has become a beacon for effeminate weaklings and their pathetic ever bearing parents.

>Mentally ill girl will now be surrounded by boys often with little to no supervision

Maybe this was all a part of her plan...

> gays ruining boyscouts
> scouting was founded by a gay pedophile
And nothing of value was lost

The decision was in response to a discrimination lawsuit.

Reinforce freedom of association through the First Amendment and the freedom of assembly. Forced association is tyranny.

Eagle Scout reporting in.

I left Boy Scout right after i received an Eagle Scout back in 2006.

I do miss my old day of scouting. We did everything what man should be.

(((GLAAD))) harassed (((Hollywood))) into making (((LGBT))) more acceptable and demonize those who are disgusted by the (((LGBT))) community.

I see nothing wrong.

Someone should form a "Heterosexual scouts" and and homosexual or transgender could be excluded, because they're obviously not heterosexual, therefore pose a conflict of interest, regardless of political correctness.

black

Aww, mad your safe space is gonna let in people you dont like? Stay triggered!!!!

>implying Satan is straight

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

>How do we stop faggots

>We did everything what man should be.

Except for read or write, apparently.

>Implying Trump is going to overturn marriage equality

ISLAM PLEASE SAVE US

Cuck

Notice how girl scouts remains untouched? It's just a feminist ploy to further disenfranchise boys from masculinity by mixing them in with girls with short hair.

>girl thinks being a boy is better and would prefer to do boy things with other boys

This is a great victory. The world needs more masculine women.

>if you were ever a kid and participated in an organization as a subject, you're guilty
How about you fuck off, faggot?

aren't muslims the ones doing the cucking?

isn't their religion submitting the world under its heel?

Islams destroys cuckoldry and homosexuality. prove me wrong faggot

Maybe some parents want a place where they could send their kids without being bombarded with Marxist bull shit.

There is nothing wrong with freedom of association.

Boy scouts were always gay

>t. Ahmed
You have to go back

Great, now boys(girls) can get molested by boyscout leaders too.

He's referring to you wanting to be conquered by a shitskin religion because of faggots.

Christian fascism is the awnser

Their societies are in relative shambles and their ideology is only tolerated for diversity points. The very basis of their Islamic beliefs aren't considered even close to realistic by anyone but them. And not even them really, because their blood in blood out gang rules have them 'Islamic under duress'. They cuck themselves, daily, for their entire lives.

I tolerate their ideology by the fact that they throw faggots off buildings

How can people say the wrong sex with a straight face?

You don't live among those who practice that ideology. You might as well boast about tolerating the freezing cold temperatures of space wearing nothing but silk undies and a superhero t-shirt because you're full of shit. They wouldn't tolerate you. The ones who throw gays off building would chop your head off unless you cucked yourself in their presence.

Yes there is. Faggots spread more disease than any other community and they benifit off a society of straight people who produce children. While everyone is continuing our species faggots piss away their genetic legacy into a rectum.

Because everyone around them are under fear of litigation and violence if they refuse to take their make believe seriously

Everyone does a mental eye roll and moves past it as quickly as possible.

Can I become a girl scout? I'm trans-age and trans-gender so I don't see why not, especially if the boys allow it.

Apparently Boy Scouts of America has been dead for a while though. Old scouts are always bitching about it. Probably happened in the 90s.

nice man i love that totally irrelevant comparison to "freezing cold temperatures" when we are talking about IDEOLOGY

second, they would tolerate me if I was a Muslim, that's how they operate, you fucking idiot.

I hope you're joking.

The most destructive thing in the west now is women trying to be men because of feminism

The changing of gender roles is a major contributor to our demographic implosion, mass immigration could only dream of doing as much damage as this social phenomenon

>Single mother
Didn't see that one coming!

I feel sorry for the kids, it's really their parents fault.

Transgender people can be heterosexual, genius.

>Boy scouts were always gay
This. transgender woman here. when i was in the boyscouts i sucked five dicks. one of them i made him wear a diaper to humilate him and then cuddled with him. its a fun place to find cute cuddle buddies at a young age desu

Not gonna lie, former tranny supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trannys crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let them ruin the boy scouts

You're too stupid to understand that the space analogy points out how some faggy pop-media forum commenter is full of shit when he talks about 'tolerating' hard line Islam. You tolerate nothing. Men outside your little insular bubble tolerate it, or don't. You do nothing. You tolerate nothing. This tolerance is not pressed against you. You're a baby in the womb of a tough man who tolerates things for you. You tolerate nothing more than the petty anxieties of a child. And even that is probably near too much to tolerate for you.

>transgender woman
When you mentally ill retards say this, do you mean MtF or what?

You can just let the boys have their own thing. Why are they even harassing them over this.

Transgender girls who want to become boy scouts? I bet it's around 5 cases or maybe only 1

This is the biggest gripe I have about the Trumps right wing. He validates all of these vile faggots. They infiltrate and destroy fucking everything.

Most disturbing of all, they target children the most with their propaganda.

im mtf not ftm. my parents made me go to the boy scouts to work on socializing skills. and yea i felt dysphoric there but making out with boys at the time was run as fuck so it was worth it.

Did you get your eagle, faggot?

>You're too stupid to understand that the space analogy points out how some faggy pop-media forum commenter is full of shit when he talks about 'tolerating' hard line Islam. You tolerate nothing. Men outside your little insular bubble tolerate it, or don't. You do nothing. You tolerate nothing. This tolerance is not pressed against you. You're a baby in the womb of a tough man who tolerates things for you. You tolerate nothing more than the petty anxieties of a child. And even that is probably near too much to tolerate for you.

shots fucking fired.

we don't care about your RP faggit

I was thinking about going back into the OA. But this is really my final straw with these guys. Seriously, appealing to minorities is the death to everything.

Don't blame us gays on trannies.

All trannies should be rounded up and put in camps.

how many pedophile victims got touched at boyscouts? im fuckin glad i never got signed up for that shit we just need to get rid of the whole thing till we cure pedophilia