▶ALEXANDER "THE COMMIE" JAHANS GOES FULL SCHIZO

"It's time to kill every rightwinger" edition

youtube.com/watch?v=j2-FcsC9n2s
He finally cracked!

So pretty much this is a ten minute rambling rant about how all the Alt Right trolls on his channel should be exterminated, and that he thinks Trump is literally the second coming of Hitler. Shiggy

WHERE MY ESOTERIC BRETHREN AT, GITTIN HERE FAGGOTS WE'RE GONNA MAKE WOKING FAMOUS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft6DezK0W3A
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=_T7pDMYaY8M&list=PL8yT-VBsQ7RutjqGa-9fHqlGnG_g68b3G&index=14
youtu.be/Oe9E7W7VZbQ?t=291
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump DON'T LET HIM SLIDE

THE NAZIS HAVE AMERICA

Kek

This autist is sadly misinformed. If anything he's a product of BBC cuck propaganda.

He's all kinds of fucked up.

I watched the video a couple hours ago but don't remember anything.
I just listen to his videos for white noise basically

>Hormones all fucked up so he basically never went through puberty
>Can't smell
>Obese and addicted to food
>Addicted to alcohol
>Tiny penis & balls
>Unemployable due to personality and unwillingness to take a job that is "beneath him" or "beneath" his desired pay grade
>Leftist
Yup. He's fucked

just listen to actual white noise ya dingus. way better than this sperg.

B U M P I N G FOR THE NAZIS, SEIGE HEIL FAGGOTS

Honestly lads I completely disagree with everything he says but I love watching Jahans freak out about shit, it's very entertaining. I wish the esoteric Jahanism meme would come back

He still hasn't become one of us? Sad desu. At least we'll be able to see him crack.

I need more bogroll memes, desu

>There are genocidal Nazis in the White House
wut?

>you're not using the right language

So she's saying alt-right peeps are the ones trying to end free speech. This bitch is fucking retarded and she sounds like a man.

This faggot is really close to the edge.
INCREASE THE GAS

He seems to think this Nazi thing was being planned while Capitalists and Communists were busy in the Cold War.

>she

Oh boy, you have a lot to learn

He's officially male but his screwed up hormones basically made him intersex.

He is fully aware that if he joined us he'd finally have friends, the alt-right, who would accept him
He is too stubborn to take the red pill though

Does this guy have klinefelter's?

Isn't this the guy that called himself, 'The Amazing Atheist'? That alone should tell you, that this man is highly disturbed. Didn't he also put molten candle wax on his penis, as well?

link the video or post the webm where he pulls his tits out pls.

what does a sane man do when he realizes there are millions of people that think in such a psychotic fashion?

They look completely different except for the being obese thing.
Jahans is incapable of growing a beard or making a coherent argument

No, that's someone else. This is a British guy from London who has fucked up hormones and is Bi and lives in a Muslim neighborhood in his mom's flat.

this tbhfam

we know lel

Holy fuck, he's like a lab rat ideal constituent for any leftist political party

How long until he stops resisting? He's going to get ben garrisoned sooner than later.

So he's low test, has fucked up hormones and is an incoherent blabbering mess? Sounds like the usual liberal to me. Why are we so interested in him?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft6DezK0W3A

I watched this video from Jahans, and all I feel is pity for this guy. You can tell he deeply hates himself.

he was extremely feminine but he was never not a male, also this is him on testosterone injections for almost a year.

lmfao no

this is why we're so interested in him, he's just in the top ten weirdest things the internet has ever produced

I watch him because I enjoy watching him wallow in misery and enjoy hearing about how each successive week he sinks a little lower

>Sees pic related.

Is that real? If so, then that is quite disturbing. How can one do that to themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

Oh shit waddup. It's getting /esoteric/ in here.

hot

Absolutely disgusting. What is wrong with this guy?

Basically everything

Forcefeed Jahans the Bogpill.

bestmovie, holy crap

We need to make more of this.

So, so many things.

His testosterone injections also caused him to become more violent and angry.

Fucking hell, this is the first thread I've seen in ages, I thought you faggots had forgotten about him

true, his rape and torture cannibal fantasies are coming out much more now.

There isn't a single coherent sentence in his rambling. Incredible.
>Wood war free

>tfw Kallmanns syndrome

E S O T E R I C J A H A N I S M

holy fck I'm sorry user, must be sad knowing that the number 1 representative of people like you is Alex Jahans.

He's literally your leader. =/

He crossed the Bogdanoff Twins. And they cursed him with stage 3 terminal autism.

Report him to local police and have him committed.

pretty much, yea

Can someone give a fellow Jahanist a quick rundown on his hormone/testosterone issues?

Will dump my rare Jahans as payment

t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙
TAKE THE BOG PILL
t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙

Luckily i didn't get the bitch tits that 30% of people who have it get

His utalitarian morality shields him from the temptations of the alt-right

Is he living at the same place? Room seems different

H-how did you m-make the text d-do that

he was forced to move to a smaller room, poor guy

His British accent tries to trick your mind into thinking he sounds intellectual, when in reality the cognitive dissonance he's applying to his ramblings is an indicator of borderline mental retardation.

I think he's smart but his brain is fucked up to the point that he can't use his intelligence at all.

Looks like he's been learning from mr. hide

F̩͎̟̹̪͔̘̠͗Ṳ̻̗͙̏̆G͙͍͎̹̜̰̗̠͍ͭ̈́ͯ̂G̤̮̳͂̏͋̍G̙̮̜̖̘͊ͫG̞̮̗̻̜ͬ̏͂̈ͅG̘͎̳̯̺͍̭̹͕ͦ̊ͨ>̩̬̈̆̑̇̚>̩̥̔̆̓:̤̦̦̥̏ͣͦͤͬ̌̅̊́:͉̟̟͔̪̥̲͗̈́ͪ̉͂:̗̖̤̟̟̮̞͚͗̉͊ͨ̈́:͎̼͇̱̏̋ͮ̈́D̮͙̭͓̘͖̻͕̊͑ͫ̓ͦd̙̙͈͐̔̉̄
̟̝͇̮̱͈͒͆͊̀ͨ͋

>yfw Sup Forums's encouragement for him to get testosterone supplements inadvertently leads to the destruction of the alt-right at his hand

AND NO FUCKS WERE GIVEN THAT DAY
sage

Christ. The things he must've done to that poor cat

BIGOT!

We know for a fact he used to jerk off his hamster, he has weird animal related fetishes

> BIGOT!
TAKE THE BOG PILL

That Jahans is as rare as it is terrifying. RIP poor kitty kat

TFW JAHANS WAS ETERNALLY BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=_T7pDMYaY8M&list=PL8yT-VBsQ7RutjqGa-9fHqlGnG_g68b3G&index=14

>youtube.com/watch?v=_T7pDMYaY8M&list=PL8yT-VBsQ7RutjqGa-9fHqlGnG_g68b3G&index=14

Also this guy is a goddamn psychopath

For those of you who don't know what this is, these are Jahans fan fics. Someon did som very incriminating search history.

He is Chris-chan 2.0

youtu.be/Oe9E7W7VZbQ?t=291

>that such a [large and powerful] country is ruled by actual, genocidal NAZIS!
>like that is actually happening
>the nazis have America

feels good brah
feels good

whats special about that video user ?

Top kek fucking saved

I know

What in the absolute shit is this? The degeneracy has gone beyond all that I thought possible.

Here's a quick rundown on him:

>rothschilds bow to Jahans
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls UK with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Jahanistan will be be the first city)ancient Indian scriptures tell of an obese angel with hormonal imbalance who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Jahaninators inside you right now
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Jahans
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Jahans Babies
>said to have 200+ IQ

>His British accent tries to trick your mind into thinking he sounds intellectual,
No, he still sounds like a fucking retard talking about Trump as a literal Nazi who is going to genocide people.

Sorry friend might've fucked up the link. Go to about 4:35

>used to jerk of his hamster
How exactly do we know that for a fact?

>the twins
wdhmbt?

not gonna lie, former alt-righter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Sup Forums crash and burn. But in all seriousness we cannot let rightwingers keep getting away with it.

>you made a mistake, stealing our pasta

I literally cannot watch any of his videos for more than fifteen seconds.

Wew he's literally a perverted nerd virgin. Guy needs a straight jacket.

Some post made on deviant art from 2008 made under the same username he uses for literally everything, talking about 'making his hamster happy'

You must not have read the other sentence in my post where I come to the exact same fucking conclusion. Kys fag.

this is likely how I would sound if HRC won, roughly, except I don't talk like that, look like that, or put videos on the internet

TAKE THE BOG PILLt̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙
t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙

Fuck, I knew I missed that, too. The Bogdanoff's are just too powerful.

Forgive me, masters

ɹǝƃƃiu llidƃoq ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ noʎ oN

typical looking antifa faggot that would get his shit kicked in if he left his safe space

SON OF A BITCH!

Are you the notorious Russian hacker?

so he just had to go and say that "people need to start dying".

I wonder if Jahans got angry at Mike Enoch for having a jew wife. He's (was) the number 1 fan of The Daily Shoah.

>genocide is okay when it's a benevolent leader cleansing the peasants but if it's a nazi that's not on and they deserve death

Come on Britain, can you at least try?

Why

What the fuck