Redpill me on the KKK

Redpill me on the KKK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white trash storm weenies

faggots

hey that's pretty cool. Everyone told me though when I had a mustache I let it be too wide. Do you have a grooming guide for them

They're irrelevant and have been for a long time.

Unless you ask the left. They will tell you they are hiding in the bushes with nooses at the ready,

KKK is shit and will always be shit. It only serves now for libshits to justify anything they do against the evil whitey and make instant and oft-misplaced comparisons whenever some stupid shit-skin chimps out.

Fuck those guys. Half of them are either undercover FBI agents or FBI informants. They're no better than a white power prison gang, full of innawoods inbred retards.

It's basically all FBI agents and a lone retard who doesn't realize it

Bunch of middle aged men mad their wives left them for bigger nigger dick

Its what democrats do when niggers vote republican, hence why it's irrelevant now. Look at how pissed white democrats get when there's a black republican to this day.

>stormfags

have some of this. that is all the help i can offer

no bump faggot

I love the Klan but it fell from its glory days of the 1920s

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk

In many ways, Sup Forums is the new KKK. An invisible empire massing in the hundreds of thousands with hidden identities but shared beliefs

Dat oregano?

>stormfaggots

kkk
>dont like non whites
>christian
>no jews allowed
>they dont think non WASP are white but are bros and let them join anyway
>extremly anti communist
> anti faggot
>anti degeneracy
> pro family
>pro traditionalist
>makes liberals and non whites shit themselves

ill admit its probably a honeypot but tell me one thing wrong about there ideals? I would join in a heartbeat if it wasnt a big chance of v8

Put a bag over it

A bunch of angry democrats that are largely irrelevant in todays society.

>no bump
>sages with picture
Newfag redditors out

They are ghosts.

It's all FBI and ATF agents LARPing

Bunch of a retards.

I dont understand all the Klan hate. It must be the 80 years of anti klan propaganda spewed 24/7 by kike media. Imagine how many false flags they did to ruin the klans reputation. I do agree its a honeypot like you said but i really do not see anything wrong with them.

Not gonna lie, former KKK here. This is fucking hilarious watching the KKK crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let them be relevant again

Closet faggots.

They basically exist in made for TV movies and on Maury.

Beyond that, they are a giant boogieman who are as hard to come by as Sasquach or a Leprachon

also a very cool fact. This picture was taken in my home town in spain. We use these robes to celebrate easter every year. Im actually intrested if the klan got there idea based on us gonna look that up

Co-opted by the FBI in the 90s. They probably have more agents than actual members.

About 3/7th FBI informants at this point

ok that was really creepy i dont even have that picture saved on my comp and it uploaded it? am i getting russian cyber hacked? anyway this is the pic i put

>he hasn't seen birth of a nation
wew lad nu/pol/ is here

false flag, they aren't real

Probably ended up on another random board. Even when Sup Forums isn't trying, they still leak onto other boards lel

They are like feminists
>First wave, good
>Second wave, good
>Third wave, WHATTHEFUCK.jpg