btfo

>Cuckwatch
>redpilled

shut up nigger

Russian scum. Are you even white? Zarya is shit

Torb is redpilled as fuck.

Shame he's a subhuman manlet.

winston

Zarya is actually the most redpilled. She's a huge racist fighting for her homeland.

>Cuckwatch
Let me guess - your wife's son loves watching you play this game, right?

FPBP

1. McCree
2. S76
3. Zarya

POWER GAP

4. Mercy
5. Everybody else

Literal globalist, boarderless gayforce that stops any so-called terrorists or "international threats". It's all propaganda. TF2 is my game anyday.

monkey

Probably Zenyatta DESU

the ape is smart, that should tell you everything

It's fucking Reaper, he is the most likely to shoot up a mosque.

>scientist
>redpilled

The entire game champions diversity leading to harmony. Omnics are islamists. Know this and know tranquility. Fucking cuckwatch

Am I the only one who prefer playing the pussy eater most?

ive heard this a bit, how is she racist?

>TF2 rip-off
>can't even into throwing piss on opponents
gtfo faggots

>Cuckwatch
>Redpilled

Hates Omnics and treats them like subhuman niggers ingame

>winston
>Fled a society of apes that had great potential but chimped out and killed all the scientists and went to shit
Clearly an allegory for blacks killing whites in places like Zimbabwe. I can't believe Blizzard got away with this.

Also omnics are not Islam, they are clearly Buddhist. Talon is the terrorists and therefor Islam

THICC girls are nice though user.

All of the characters come from strongly defined nations.

The fact that Torberjn is Swedish, Tracer is white British, Reinhart is German and Mercy is a blonde Swiss German proves that we were successful in defending the nation state and white people.

Overwatch exist in this timeline.

Zarya is a racist, nationalist powerlifter.

Look past the pink pixie cut.

but antifa are the ones throwing the piss on people

zenyatta the wisest of them all constantly says 'i believe in diversity'

Overwatch sucks for its political agenda pushing

Not only is overwatch not red-pilled, it's also shit!

please play good games only

I hope that game dies soon. Pure fucking cancer. It was good for a month now it is a blight on the FPS genre. Who /mercy/ here?

I agree how dare fucking overwatch push for a human x Omic society
I mean it's the year 2059 cmon now

The iron giant of aryan fury made manifest

Torb and his wife also have somewhere around 12 kids

my nigga

now stop being bad

Reinhardt, obviously.

He's literally "DEUS VOLT" incarnate - just replace (((Omnics))) with Muzzies.

>zenyatta the wisest of them all
Him being a monk does not necessarily make him automatically wise, that is just your assumption based off his character.

Torb is the smartest of them all and talks all the time about how places with Omnic harmony are the combination of a thousand of his worst nightmares.

Also I do not think Zenyatta mentions diversity, only living in harmony. He is just a peace loving Buddhist monk like all peace loving Buddhist monks.

>Omnics
>Islamic

Wrong brown religion mate.

>Overwatch
>the game where africa is a futuristic utopia

this

It literally sent tumblr into a spastic fit

>thinking China is going to fuck it up

the only cool character in the game and you have to talk shit about him

Africa is only a futuristic utopia because they got colonized by the Omnics. If anything that message is pro African colonization.

>Tumblr The Game
>redpilled

But Reinhardt protects omnics

youtube.com/watch?v=IBIwGKDwnWY

0:13

I see it as if we pander to them and pretend they can have their own nation states they will fuck off to their own countries

Welcome to Nu/pol/ where we discuss video games.

Overwatch is a shit tier prepackaged corporate shit stain of a game kill yourself faggot

Better than 50 "da crew" threads

This has NOTHING to do with politics. Fuck off.

>There were never tons of Skyrim and New Vegas threads in the past. Sup Forums raids Sup Forums all the time.

When will nu/pol/ go back to school?

Germans are cucks.

its the implication that blizzard makes through his characteristics that he is the most wise. And yes he does say he believes in diversity word for word

All omnics must perish

I'm guessing you'd rather reply to a "drumpf btfo" thread by the crew?

this

We Sup Forums now?
Sage and report

Roadhog

>UN makes Australia a big refugee dump for omnics
>Joins domestic terrorost group (think IRA)
>nukes the omnic city and turns Australia into Mad Max

___ BTFO, really makes me think, what did xir mean by this are all nu/pol/.

Torb

Lucio cause that nigga got a big dick

>pol btfo

>Not posting superior Aryan Waifu

junkrat and roadhog became freedom fighters and nuked an omnic city that their government had stolen from them to give to the filthy robots

Well the quote is not on the wiki, so excuse my ignorance.

Also I do not think that making a character follow monk tropes really implies they are a wise character. Even so, Torb is still presented as perhaps one of the highest IQ characters and does say

about Nepal
"It's like a culmination of a thousand of my worst nightmares! Are you kidding me?"

and Kings Row
"If you ask me, the Brits have their heads on straight! Omnic rights? Pah!"

and Numbani
"No No No! N-O NO! "

THICC

Don't you cunts realize that this game is nationalistic as fuck? All of these characters are stereotypical representations of the nations they come from. It means we beat back globalism and this is the future we get. Plus if we push this it will trigger libshits.

We already are going at Harry Potter and Star Wars, why not Overwatch too?

She is Swiss, literal mountain Jew

reddit.com/r/healsluts

god isnt it stupid that the bad guys are posing with everyone in that last shot? No? just me?

The proper term is BergJuden

Reinhardt probably fought against the islamists in his younger days.

he's a Mexican. his name is Gabriel Reyes lol.

also he's a terrorist

kek

>overwatch
>redpilled
>the logo is literally a merchant rubbing his hands together

omnics aren't even subhuman they're fucking robota

He could be browsing Sup Forums right now

go to bed kids

Bruh why you gotta point that out.

I mean shit, cannot be unseen.

Tim and Eric is for fags.

Torb and Zarya. They're the only ones who actually say negative things about Omnics.

>Shame he's a subhuman manlet.

He makes up for it by having a hot wife and a bunch of aryan kids.

Why the fuck do you have to hate us omnics to be redpilled? I thought Sup Forums we be pro omnic, while at the same time continue to hate niggers and muslims.

Zarya and Torb are right at the top, they have the right idea.

Or Junkrat and Roadpig, they hate Omnics too.
Then again, they basically just got pissed off that they lost their plot of the outback and ended up nuking the fuck out of the Omnics, by sabotaging their factories at the Omnic reservations of Australia.
Or something along those lines, can't remember exactly what Junkrat's backstory was.

You win the internet.

He's supposed to be born in 2015. Seeing the current events unfold in his toddler years could maybe have caused him to join the crusaders when he grew up.

the wise monk trope is always hinted to be a character of superior intellect in entertainment culture. Torb on the other hand is brash and angry, hardly the type of attributes for someone of wisdom.

I get it torb might be smarter cos he works with machines. But Blizzard push the wise monk theme on zenyatta and thats why im gonna go ahead and guess that their narrative makes him wiser than torb, Im not saying it; Blizzard is

Those types of people who pick hanzo or widowmaker every single time no matter what are literally the worst types of people.

She's shit to play, but god tier to look at

t. D.Va main

Junkrat and Roadhog aren't stereotypes, they're a tasteful and understated representation of Australia.

Who is the most redpilled in TF2? I'd have to say scout because he reminds of the average white Sup Forumsack

redpilled
>zarya
>torb
>maybe reaper
>possibly hanzo

attack torb is the only way to go

Hitler was Austrian, your point?

I actually went from Bronze to Diamond doing attack Torb

the fact that ana and pharah are who they are shows that islam was likely eradicated or at least pushed back farther into the middle east, there is no chance those two aren't kemets

E L E C T R I C B O D Y B U I L D E R F R O M R U S S I A

spy, naturally

Bostonians are the strongest race