Los Angeles Decriminalizes Street Vending Illegal Immigrants

>Earn cash
>Pay zero tax unless its to street gangs
>No health inspection
>Dump trash anywhere in the street

This city already burdens businesses with taxes and regulations by uncaring city employees.

Other urls found in this thread:

scpr.org/news/2016/11/25/66396/la-city-officials-revive-long-stalled-move-to-lega/
youtube.com/watch?v=9MXl5KXC2Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will end all farmers markets in la thats for sure.

Make LA Mexico Again!

Serves em right.

they'll be lucky to have any food at all when their shit state collapses from lack of funding

literally a third world country

How will they regulate someone earning cash that has no ID. They don't even enforce building codes in heavily Hispanic neighborhoods.

So how can you tell im a friendly on the Day of the Rope? i hate these spics more than you.

-t.prairie nigger

>diarrhea
>news at 11

>Wait's for Salmonella Chan to rise from her slumber to wreak havoc on their intestines.

Rest of LA's whites die from montezumas revenge

"Taco trucks on every corner”

Yeah, they're going to buy insurance.

scpr.org/news/2016/11/25/66396/la-city-officials-revive-long-stalled-move-to-lega/

What is wrong with street vendors? Not really different from food trucks.

NewMexico should change names with California

Its common here to have greasy Mexican day laborers who doesn't find work to start slicing up fruit with a dirty pocket knife, put it in a plastic bag and sell it on a street corner. Its not the mark of a civilized society.

Wait, are hot dog vans illegal in LA?

I am unfamiliar with this concept.

hot dog vendor

Surprisingly food trucks have to adhere to your states health department codes and regulations.
Everything has to be registered/inspected. Proper certifications.
Surprisingly they're also susceptible to health department inspections/standards.
Food poisoning/contamination is no fucking joke.
Street vendors have fuck all to answer to.
Even in the event of them having to have paperwork. That paperwork can easily be spoofed. Or they just won't fucking have it. This is opening up a pretty big can of worms really as far as public health is concerned.
Not to mention it's all cash transactions with a bullshit receipt. Which you'll actually get charged state and fed tax for. Do you think these fucknuts are going to be claiming all of this as income? Hell fucking no. So not only are they fucking the buyer out of more cash but they're also fucking the US country as a whole. Sure for only a little bit but when you multiply that by the amount of Beaners who will be doing this shit it adds up.
It's just California fucking enabling these cockstains to keep doing what they've always been doing and patting themselves on the back because muh progressiveness.
They KNOW that the vendors aren't claiming shit. They just don't give a shit. To the vendors hey tax free money that the dems are practically throwing at us. Better vote these guys in again.

1 Taxation is theft
2 Regulations are liberal bullshit
3 Fuck the environment

Well well looks like you are wrong you fucking faggot. Literally nothing wrong with the free market at work. I honestly support this.

F
R
E
E

LA is Mexico, break it off and nuke it.

>if cholera/ ecoli spreads that's okay!

But where is your faith in free market capitalism now?

They just say its regulated to cover their ass when dozens of kids die of food poisoning because their taco was mixed with dead mexican cartel victim meat.

>oops this one unregulated incident slipped through the cracks we'll do better next time!

There are all kinds of food trucks. Mexicans usually have a stolen shopping cart and sometimes a pot of hot water and corn or other things. See pic.

MAKE ILLEGALS ILLEGAL AGAIN

They dont even get car insurance

Wow LA is going to turn into some shitty Mexican hellhole.

Within 5 years they'll tear up the pavement roads and make them dirt, the number of guys on shitty motorbikes with 8 chicken cages strapped to the back will increase 10000 fold.

I'm for it. I mean let's have a big outbreak of salmonella or e.coli. It would be funny to see liberals suffer due to their own ruling.

Lol at america. I dont even care anymore. Put a big bow on it with writing that says "bless this mess" and then nuke it and then piss on it. Grateful I grew up and saw how good it was before dysfunction and corruption took over completely.

>going to
Lol

>This will end all farmers markets in la thats for sure.

Wouldn't that make all the hipsters in area very very sad?

>Make LA Mexico Again!
>Serves em right.

Commiefornians deserve every bad thing that happens to them due to their shitty gun laws.

Its just strange to me how immigrants are the ones doing all the work over there....

KEK DEMANDS IT

Basically turning it into another Mexico; no health or safety standards, no quality control, I could sell niggers dog meat, and not pay taxes.

No wonder Chinks are moving there in droves.

It's the free market. Fuck off commie.

holy shit, its just like mexico

Those hotdogs are delicious tho. Only downside are the mad shits you will have later.

this

probably more to do with shitskins ruining things

My first concern is the way things will be handled health wise. There's a reason the health department fucking exists and these standards are in place. Ever had food poisoning?
Then there's the whole tax problem mentioned above and the way these booths are set up. Assuming they even use a register.
It's exploitable on all ends.

Keep your US passport with you at all times.

>no health inspections for people who sell food

This cannot end badly at all.

When I try to talk to "proud Mexicans" about this it just doesn't compute. They think things in Mexico are just fine and America does stuff different but can't figure out why.

>street vending now legal
>every spic from Sacramento to Acapulco bumrushes LA
>millions of cases of counterfeit money, money laundering, black market drug deals, illegal armsdealers, and salmonella
>cartels muscle their way in and take over the ground game before LA has a chance to "regulate" anything
>LA deemed unsafe and a public health hazard
>lose all federal funding
>die of thirst before turning into the new Mexico City
>Trump live-tweets during a flyover of the ashes
>"Sad!"

>Work in any hospital, jail, state, county job in California
>Someone is always selling Mexican food on the side at work
I never eat it because I don't trust the people making this food

It's time for Trump to cut off their water.

Businesses won't be for it because they could just plop down a vending right in front of their business and compete with them without all the regulations and paying property tax/leasing. I know they have regulations for food trucks and make them have a landing business anchored to it to inspect their foods and such. In some ways I don't blame them for wanting to get rid of these illegal street vendors but they also do serve a clientel, like with those bacon hotdogs outside of clubs. When pretty much nothing else is open, it's not that bad as long as someone makes regular inspections and make them pay taxes.

I live like 8 states away from california the fuck would I care if a bunch of those liberal shits die

fucking pussy

What are you? A fucking commie? If some street vendor makes people sick, people will stop going there and he'll go bankrupt.
Simple fucking economy. Free market always win.

There is actually a public service ad on the TV and radio about food safety. "Maria" does everything wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MXl5KXC2Sc

TERMINATE FEDERAL AID IMMEDIATELY TO ALL INSUBORDINATE NIGGER CITIES

its not a free market when some participants have to bend over and take it in the ass from taxes, regulations and health standards, while others can serve half cooked dog meat on a gypsum and industrial adhesive tortilla and call it a "street taco"

when 300 beaners a day drop dead from e coli whos gonna pay for... ohh wait!

never mind, bring on the street vendors!

indigent plots are cheap, and ill commit to digging at least 3 graves a week myself.

i think LA just solved the illegal immigrant crisis, one disease infested meal at a time.

>people will stop going there and he'll go bankrupt.
Implying they aren't already bankrupt.

Just leave LA on the Mexican side of the (future) wall while you at it, ameribros

Are you that fucking stupid Leaf? Stop going to it? You dumb shitstain they just move 2 blocks over.
And it generally takes 3+ days before any sort of sickness sets in and takes hold. Go get your Grade 10 nigger.

This is what caused a lot of emergency rooms to close in this state. They wont just die, they will seek medical attention.

>LA decriminalizes it
>impossible to walk in downtown LA
>traffic even worse than it already is

We wouldn't have shitty gun laws if we weren't overrun with niggers and mexicans

and I hope now you realize why taxation is bullshit

Remember how hit and run accidents were supposed to decrease when they gave the illegals drivers licenses? Still hasn't happened.

lil mexico coming to a los angeles near you...

Surely this will have no negative consequences. Only racists would oppose it.

>He doesn't understand free market
Even if people are dumb enough to go back there, even though they moved two blocks, they weren't meant to live in the first place.

>mestizos will walk car-to-car on the freeways during rush hour, peddling their shit to motorists stuck in traffic

kek, based phillip

I can't even begin to imagine how many traffic accidents will increase with this. LA drivers are already some of the worst I've seen.

CULTURAL MARXISM
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
JUST THEIR CULTURE
YOU'RE A BIGOT
I'M A BIGOT
WE'RE IGNORANT OF OTHERS' CULTURE
CULTURAL MARXISM
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
JUST THEIR CULTURE
YOU'RE A BIGOT
I'M A BIGOT
WE'RE IGNORANT OF OTHERS' CULTURE

Its not just street vending. On weekends these same carts will cater several birthday parties a day charging $200-400 cash.

It'll only spread among those poor and stupid enough to eat from these people.

They will also slow traffic down. In these cases I think the driver should be cited too.
>waiting until the light is green to buy a bag of oranges.

unfortunately beaners are like roaches, they can eat almost anything without dying

Kek, we have a genius in our midst

Regulations are strangling small businesses

The first time they claimed in the 90's that making everyone buy car insurance would stop the Mexican hit and run problem. Its been going on for years and nobody cares or remembers.

My mom got in a car crash with a uninsured Mexican illegal immigrant in the 80's. The first thing they do is jump out of the car and tell you they don't have insurance.

>legalizing street vendors who get their food from god knows where

Nothing else is open because of riddiculous regulations and taxes. They literally banned fast food restarants near those clubs because of "racial obesity discrimination"

Even simple shit like ADA compliant restrooms also has new garbge like requiring all restrooms to have baby changing tables.
COMPLETELY different weight class.

For even a food truck, you're required to have pottable water, seating with an associated engineering permit, or a deal with the place your're at, regular inspections of the truck and home base. Emmision controls on both the truck and the grills.

Street vendors are literally people who steal a shopping cart and cook shit in it, or sell tamales out of the back of their van.

They're supposed to be heavily regulated.

This is carving out exemptions for illegal immigrants.

>Regulations are strangling small businesses

This

That's so fucking retarded, I expected this to happen in one my of country's cities (Barcelona) but I never imagined it could happen in the US.

The left is truly destroying itself, and they don't give a fuck.

>implying we can't move the farming industry back to the glorious deep south

Beware, Mexican bathtub cheese is a real thing.

Kek, we have a genius in our midst

Literally who cares.

Isn't that the one user's dad who worked at the machine shop?

...so they said that they need to give the illegal immigrants drivers licences. And they'll keep a special thing in the database so the drivers licence can't be used for other shit like welfare or proof of residence.

Guess what the next move is. Already in comittee and expected to pass.

So how are they going to increase the roads and sidewalks to accommodate for this? LA roads and sidewalks are already flooded as it is

I once ate a mexican street dog in LA and my arsehole bled for 4 days.

LA will look like this next year. :DDD

Looks like we don't even need nukes to achieve mass destruction. Just liberal policies.

>So how are they going to increase the roads and sidewalks to accommodate for this?
Ha! That is where you're wrong.

Sup Forums here can someone please post the webm of that mexican vendor throwing an insane amount of stuff together like chips, soup, corn, and sauces

I kinda want to try that shit

>leave country because its shit
>try to turn host country into said shit

where do the rats flee when everything has been made shit.

>implying taxation isn't theft
>implying regulations aren't slavery
>implying the government isn't a gang
Statists love being cucked by the government.

>sell food out of a truck
>regulated to hell and back, tons of overhead
>sell the exact same food off of a cart on the sidewalk
>nobody bothers you
So what's stopping everyone else from getting in on the street vending action?

They'll only take possession of your roads twice per week. A small price to pay for diversity.

>libs literally turning LA into tijuana

ARRIBA!

Pic related was legitimate food trucks

And this is what just got legalized.

>Next year.

Chucho, at the swap meets and under the underpasses, it already IS like that, just slightly less chunty.

That's a good one.

California pays more than it receives from the government.

Fuck... Street vendors are for shittier countries, like Mexico, India, and China... Not for a major American city.

they're locusts, insects only have the mental capacity to consume, reproduce, and migrate to accomplish these tasks

>implying I should be okay with paying city/state taxes to operate a business at a static location, while an illegal father of 9 peddles Mylar balloons, flautas, and band aids in front of my windows for free