says Lee Stranahan of Breitbart right now in his periscope live stream
Also BTFO'd:
>(((Ben Shapiro))) calls him a traitor
>Mike Cernovich
>Bill Mitchell

Defends Bannon and says Bannon did more to win the election than
>that fucking frog
>Thernovitch & Co

Did anyone ever say Bannon wasn't the most important person behind Trumps campaign?
Does Sup Forums believe Kek and quads did more for the Trump campaign than Bannon?

twitter.com/stranahan

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stranahan/status/826650568273694721
scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo
freebeacon.com/uncategorized/confidential-david-brock-memo-defeat-trump-impeachment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now announced he is working on bringing down
>CAIR

>talks about Bannon's plan against (((George Soros)))

>pic related

>Did anyone ever say Bannon wasn't the most important person behind Trumps campaign?
CNN ?

>Does Sup Forums believe Kek and quads did more for the Trump campaign than Bannon?

Sup Forums believes this ironically.

In reality, Sup Forums fancies itself as some sort cabal of visionary prophets calling up the harbingers of doom. It's not a coincidence that they picked a frog.

>And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

Courtesy of the argie user

Last one

Yeah no idea where he's coming from with this idea that people on here actually believe it unironically.
Absolutely love how he goes after Thernovitch and especially Ben Shapiro being a (((traitor))) and (((rat))) and how nobody he ever worked with got anything good to say about him or has trust in him

>mfw i can't believe there aren't any Bannon memes

Yeah those are amazing. Saved them myself.
You need to send these to Lee Stranahan.
Maybe he will start to believe and become a disciple

HOLY SHIT

>"Cernovich lied about Andrew Breitbart for clicks, you know what Andrew would have done with pepe the frog? Put him down into your mom's pants!"

Sup Forums absolutely btfo!!!!!

Now he's going after (((Milo))) and his gay twink video at the border

He got triggered about Pepe.

>And (((the Lord))) spoke to (((Moses))), “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says (((the Lord))): “Let (((My people))) go, that (((they))) may serve (((Me))). 2 But if you refuse to let (((them))) go, behold, (((I))) will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your (((ovens))), and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

Breitbart did heavy lifting and Bannon was literally one of the masterminds of the winning campaign. All shoulders pushing a winning wheel.

What the fuck we all knew based Bannon was the shit we just didn't publicize it because we didn't want him assassinated.

Kek wills it

Milo is an ally fucktard

We're just here to worship frogs and MAGA. Don't know why he needs to be such a cunt about it, damn.

Maybe to you jewboy

>putting Jew parentheses around God Himself

Yeah i have absolutely no idea where he's coming from with his rant that people believe Pepe made Trump win instead of Bannon.
He is seriously mad about this.

Watch his rant here:
twitter.com/stranahan/status/826650568273694721

>mfw feels pretty bad man

It reminds me of that leave Britney alone video.

people need to shut the fuck up.
stop giving cnn ammunition.
theyre foing to dig into this guy, theyre gonna find some stupid shit and bastardize an entire campaign.
we dont need fucking explanations.
he's on the internet, he's mad and he just has to say something.
just shut the fuck up dude and get on with your life.
be happy for once.

No Sup Forums by fucking far did more than anyone else.

The fact that he even has to address this and addresses in such an angry manner proves this.

But yeah Mitchell and Cernovitch are fucking scum.

To be fair. i love how he goes after (((Ben Shapiro))) and how he ends up describing Shapiro with every jewish stereotype possible

>not trustworthy
>liar
>manipulative
>only pretends to be loyal until there is a bit more money infront of him

>BEN ABSOLUTELY BTFO
>pic related

Kek was with Bannon

>man baby can't share the spotlight with the weaponized autists of Keklandia
Sorry normies, but you simply can't compete. The collective power of our superior iqs make us a far bigger threat than some flashy documentary "filmmaker" that no one gave a shit about until a few months ago.

>taking me way too seriously

Mate, i just wanted to share his rant because i found it funny how upset he is about Pepe.
Also he drops truthbombs about Thernovitch, Shapiro and Milo throughout

Calling Kek "that fucking frog". Will there be price?

Once men turn old they grow jealous of the younger men and will always be stubborn about how their way of doing things is the only correct one.
Maybe he's afraid that if we don't follow his footsteps that the Fire won't be rising?
It's normal

> ironically
fucking leave if you don't believe in the timeless frog god Kek who's avatar Pepe inspires his followers in His year 2017

We must convert him with something like a smug Bannon Pepe. So he can't insult Kek anymore

>>did a chaos god do more to win Trump the election

The first time I've ever seen it happen o.o and I thought it was a joke at first. We are a death cult here to watch the world burn as our glorious emperor ushers in humanities final chapter.

>66

Kek has spoken. The one who will create the Bannon Pepe will be rewarded greatly by Kek

It is known

Kek is no longer with him. He is of mannon now, chaos swirls around him but he is no longer blessed

>110383748
Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

DON'T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS MEDIA MONSTROSITY YOU'VE CONSTRUCTED...

THE ABILITY TO SUBVERT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF MEMES.

>Does Sup Forums believe Kek and quads did more for the Trump campaign than Bannon?
No, but the 7777777 get did

wow, you sperging out about this kind of makes me more suspicious. you have way too much invested in this, your reaction is kind of unwarranted.

We always knew. Anyway we were the ones shitting up social media all along.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>online autism spreading redpills and infographics in easily digestible meme form didn't play a part in winning the election
Fucking come on now.

Pepe will one day become sentient.

>It's not a coincidence that they picked a frog

It was, actually. Kek is a corruption of LOL - it just happened to be the name of an Egyptian god. /x/ noticed this first.

I'm not sure what happened in 2015, but around February of that year everyone on /x/ turned into occultist nutjobs. By 2016, it had spilled out into Sup Forums, and Kek was associated with the most absurd nominee - Trump.

Real pagans such as myself stared wide-eyed as magic was proven in front of us, and we rallied to cheer on the Kekists and teach them the strongest spells we knew, and all of our knowledge.

We'll be here next time you need us, too.

Stop being retarded Sup Forums. Why are you even arguing about this?
You can reasonably attribute a lot of successful memes about Trump to Sup Forums but you would have to know the exact counsel that Bannon gave Trump to decide who did more.

It's a good thing. Liberal media was going on a witch hunt for a fucking cartoon frog instead of anybody that mattered

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA
>pic related

THIS

Nah, its the news, its twitter, its youtube, its politicians, they've all gone fucking nuts.
They're creating the calamity themselves based on their own stupid inconsistencies confusing the shit out of everybody and nobody knows what's going on anymore to the point where people that don't need to be talking start talking.

sauce?

come to think of it, trump had a pretty rocky campaign, and without the push and astroturfing on social media, it's very possible he would not have won. there's plenty of people who can do what steve bannon does, possibly better, trump had a pretty turbulent campaign.

Lee Starnahan is a butthurt fag who can go fuck himself.

Here you go mein amerikanischer Freund:
>

>pic related

What amazes me the most that David Brock's (((Crew))) and (((ShareBlue))) basically watched us now and plan on using the same tactics against Trump and his followers.
They want to create a leftwing version of Breitbart and again, also create memes and bait the media.
That's written in (((ShareBlue))) January 2017 strategy guide that was leaked

Are they this stupid and believe something used against them last year will now work against us? They lack behind and don't even think that this will backfire for them

Until Tay is avenged it was all for nothing tbqh.

it just proves that david brock wants to harness the power of something that he still doesn't understand. you're not going to recreate the creative quality or production output of a decentralized internet think-tank by copying what they did last year, he'll always be a few steps behind and still confused as to why this place is successful. the decentralized and mostly unmoderated aspect is key, and all of brock's projects use a condensed power top-down approach.

Look at his latest memo that has been leaked:
>scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo

Article about it
>freebeacon.com/uncategorized/confidential-david-brock-memo-defeat-trump-impeachment/

>mfw he really believes they can impeach Trump and actively plan to do so

he was so close to crying when everyone was making fun of him

Though if you watch the media since the 20th January, everything the Confidential Strategy Memo of (((ShareBlue))) lists has been embraced and propagated by all the mainstream news websites.
Exactly adopted. All of the narratives.

I wonder if Brock also pays all these media outlets to follow those steps or if certain CNN, MSNBC, Buzzfeed and other outlets are directly connected with (((ShareBlue)))

Though i wouldn't be surprised if they follow his narrative strategies and air them 24/7 just because they hate Trump

Isn't he supposed to be a DJ for Paperboy tomorrow at HWNDU?
I hope some NYC /ourguys/ have something planned to make him snap