South American subhumans

Holy fucking shit, Jose.

bestgore.com/beheading/inmate-use-dull-machete-beheading-dismemberment-rival-rio-grande-do-norte-prison-brazil/

The wall just got 10 fucking feet higher.

You subhumans need to stay the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
extra.globo.com/casos-de-policia/agente-penitenciario-preso-levando-celulares-para-presidio-que-abriga-eike-20844224.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>building a wall between North and South America

what

A wall between USA and Brazil. Lol

Rio grande do norte, I have a summer house there. Never had problems, never got robbed, close by a beautiful beach

Brazil could be beautiful if not for the million sub 95 iq niggers

Fuck, dont order carnitas in mexico

Is it weird if I regularly have dreams about being in these situations where some subhuman freaks are decapitating a guy and filming it, but I have a heavy machine gun and I just slaughter them all? The other night I had a dream where I was in that video of the guy getting his face skinned off and a machete shoved down his throat, but it wasn't too late to save him yet and I had a massive machine gun and just sprayed the shit out of everyone attacking him. Every time I see these videos I wish I could just slaughter these fucking people and save the guy's life.

Nasty shit. But they got nothing on those Mexican cartel folks.

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

A wall between South Brazil and the rest of the american continent must be built.
Those fucking savages are pouring into that poor little white country.

I want to stick my penis in a bucktooth Japanese milf.

All South Americans violent savages.

Good food. Hot women.

Super violent people.

Can someone translate what they're cheering?

Thats just brazil, mexico and el salvador. Rest is just disfunctional non countries.

Yeah... I'd say so...

They are yelling "will turn barbecue!" repeatedly. Maybe they will eat him or maybe they are joking about doing it. God, I hate so much living here.

What goes on in El Salvador?

>pretends this bothers him
>spreads it anyways for politics

>prisoners dying
how is this bad or shocking to you? I don't understand

Oh! here it is. the worst video I've ever seen. Friends thought i was making it up, exaggerating. now they get to share the horror. thx friendo, i never knew where to find it.

Lol, do you think he recovered?

Anyway, it's white people's fault because Donald Trump was elected and he started the crusades and slavery

I doubt they are joking.

The nigger got triggered by the amerindian thread

yeah, non-southern cone SA is fucked up desu

A lot of murder, drug pushing to mexico, silly gang feuds, and a lot of glue sniffing lots and lots of it

If you think that's bad you haven't seen the video with the guys face torn off, hands cut off and eyes missing while he's still alive and getting tortured. In a prison in Brazil.

CHI

That town looks German.

This happened in Brazil, what the fuck does the wall have to do with anything?

the people you end up saving probably arent any better than the people killing them

>alive and getting tortured, in a prison in Brazil
I remember the video and they were speaking spanish. It was in mexico

It would be pretty cool to fuck the dead crispy dude's ass. I bet it's still juicy inside the ass meat so when you start fucking his dead asshole harder the crispy skin sloughs off and the ass begins lubricating with blistered muscle fluids and hot blood.

Orgasmic.

oh god yes

You are so kinky.

What is it about these countries that turns out such particularly vicious subhumans?

> Prisoners hacking each other up with machetes screaming "barbeque" is totally fine

As long as they aren't in my country.

poverty and drugs, coupled with ancestral native blood

Long history of racemixing.

Is el salvadorian food good?

I've been here for 10 years and never have I seen anything this bad. Jesus fucking Christ.

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIEET

It was, at one point. Then the shitskin squat people invaded and now they think they're Europeans.

That's because you're white. Only white people dream of saving people.

They all come through mexico, m8. There is a large brazilian community where I live and they aren't legal.

Edgy

>forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

That choice of music. Bloody hell, it was like I was being tortured aswell.

Nothing, just xenophobic thoughts generated by the fear of savage prison niggers getting into USA, which never will happen, aside mexicans.

Education and culture deficiency, pretty much the lack of it, happens when your country becomes "diverse" and you lose your ethnic identity. Niggers also can't identify with nothing for the most part aside the brazilian black culture, which happens to be nigger culture, so niggers will nigger.

>You subhumans need to stay the fuck out.
Says the anglo "I'm german-american" nigger

Kill yourself, John.

Post more videos about the Brasil prison riots, a shitton of people died, this can't be the only good video to come out of it.

Is that the video where the guy sounds like a zombie and Funky town is playing?

>Holy fucking shit, Jose.
>The wall just got 10 fucking feet higher.
>You subhumans need to stay the fuck out.

Im american. Mesitzo if you really must. No anal in mesitzo. We win. We finally win.

I think so. It's not spicy like Mexican food. Popusas are cheesy as hell. They're really good. I'd recommend that. A lot of bananas. Fried bananas with salvadoran cream is surprisingly great for breakfast. Yes fried.

50%

I will never get those noises out of my head. Build the wall.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Evening my fellow Aryan Brother

>deport argentines and mexicunts
>back to 80%

I feel so lucky to be in the USA

>argentina
>white

>flag

>tfw finally wise enough not to needlessly subject myself to that kind of shit anymore
Still photo screencaps were sufficient for my purposes.

Pipa?

>record scratch
>my name is skull face and you're probably wondering how I got here...
>well it all started way back
>goes to skull face as baby
> woah not that far!

Maybe if we brought McDonald's to Mexico, Brazil and El Salvador, then they wouldn't act so violent.

They can eat cheeseburgers and fries and be friends.

They'd probably slice your face off if you ordered a large meal.

>wall between USA and Brazil
>inmates are already behind walls
This is it folks. We've reached peak autism.

We're reaching levels of autism never ever dreamed of

Is your google broken?

>mesitzo
it's mestizo, patriot

I want to fuck that gook.

I wish I could have been in The Vietnam war because I would have fucked so much ricer slits and had so many bastard children.

Surprisingly yes.

War on drugs was a mistake. Mind you, Brazil isn't even a drug producer.

I want to stick my benis in pic

benis

It was all so brutal till those opening bars of sweet child of mine, then it just gets so fucking surreal and I couldn't help but chuckle.

Dagestan was worse IMO.

good taste

Natal

Brazilian immigrant here, thank god I managed to leave this shithole.

This country is at brink of a civil war between the organized crime (PCC, FDN, CV) and our politicians, we're heading to be a pumped-up version of Colombia, The millennial Pablo Escobar is about to rise.

Hold on, I just realized something. If these were inmates, then this is a prison. Do they just have machetes lying around!?

>leaves one shithole
>moves to a colder shithole

Daegestan was bad. The stan videos are always bad. Cartel vids are as bad sometimes too. The one with the cartel explosives was pretty brutal. I still think 2 guys 1 hammer was probably the worst I've seen.

Im from Recife, somewhat close from Natal

I loved that city so god damn much, the men there is full beta mode and women pretty hot

A fcking paradise

Brazilian prisons could have anything you want, as long you get money to afford it.

in the state I live in we already had some crazy fucking beaner teenager take a machete to his girlfriend in an attempt to behead her in front of her house because they broke up or something; they're already here.

Natal and Olinda are the best cities in the Northeast, look-wise. Probably small towns in Bahia come close.

1 sheckel has been deposited to your account.

Guards don't check anything, there's no surveillance, it's everything a big mess, so it's easy to receive a visitor and get a machete back to your cell, among other items.

Think that is bad, fucking gringos you don't know shit also if they cut you extirpate a part Means something

>tongue. You talk to police or DEA
>balls. Fucked someone you didn't had to
>hands. Stole money from boss
>Eyes for being a fucking gossip girl

Man I heard stories about narcos making Pozole, with humans also this shit got worse when Colombians came here I've been living in Mexico since 60's and shit before was only one fucking shoot in the head not this brutality salvadorian Mara Salva trucha or Congo - lombian shit lucky me I live in Querétaro

It really depends on the prison, high security ones isn't like that.
extra.globo.com/casos-de-policia/agente-penitenciario-preso-levando-celulares-para-presidio-que-abriga-eike-20844224.html

this is the final redpill

Should not have clicked on it fuck

Brazilian prisons are the worst. The prisoner gangs control entire subsections where not even the guards go. Leaders have so much influence they can get guns, knives, cell phones, drugs etc.

I remember one documentary where a leader explained how guys were accepted into a gang. They would have to find one guy that wasn't a part of a gang in their housing unit, push his face down into a pillow and rape him while others watched and joined in afterwards.

Fuck Brazilian prisons.

>They would have to find one guy that wasn't a part of a gang in their housing unit, push his face down into a pillow and rape him while others watched and joined in afterwards.
Kek, bollocks.

I think he was just bullshitting. Rape is common, but there is no gang ritual that involves being raped. Generally, the ones who are raped are convicted rapists.

I would cream in her hair.

I want a japanesd mature to milk my cock.

why don't they just execute them? what the fuck

>tfw you live in an actual country