The cock that saved Europe

>The cock that saved Europe

sage faggot

>bong
OP post the photo of your wife slurping it up.

i wanna succ

For heteros? Why dont fags mix and cheat like you guys?

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

Michelle, is that you?

Damn that's a nice cock. I want to see my girlfriend get fucked by a huge dick so bad. It's not that I have a small dick I just really want to see it from a different angle. She's cheated on me before and I let it slide so it probably won't be hard to convince her to fuck in front of me. I'm thinking of asking her to fuck this guy that she parties with all the time since they're probably fucking anyways.

>cut

Cut dicks are basically glorified vaginas.

You might want to get that black spot near the glans looked at.

Jesus OP why do you have that pic saved on your computer you sick fuck?

aesthetic

Sad! Many such cases.

>he blindfolds himself while he pees

Oh please, don't act like everyone doesn't think about it now and then. If you really love your girl you'd want to see her completely fucking moaning in pleasure. Even if you can give that to her (which you probably can't, few men can), it would be nice to see it from a different point of view.

best Bog meme yet desu

I wanna see that jizz inside my GF no lie.

fake and gay

bix nood mu fukka wot?

It's like I'm really on Sup Forums!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>cut

Ah niggers.

An entire race of glorified sex toys and outdated farming equipment.

>my own dick makes me gay