Sup Forums... please help me

Sup Forums... please help me.
My sister, who was raised Catholic along with me, just said word for word: "I identify more with Islam than Christianity. Islam is just such a beautiful religion."
I know it's her education that's done this to her. She goes to Boston University (pic related)
WHAT CAN I DO!?!?

fixed

really. no one cares?
A WHITE GIRL JUST GOT BROWNED. DONT YOU FUCKS CARE?

Catholicism is a beautiful religion too.
And she would know that if she wasn't just yet another accursed "cultural" catholic.

The only reason she likes islam more is because its "exotic" and "foreign" and thinks that by escaping her own culture and joining another culture, she can finally fit in. It has nothing to do with the love of God. Just personal vanity.

Tell her that and don't let her forget it.

you got to be knowldgeble and dismiisive of her ideas like lol come back when youre done being dumb

and find a video showing beat women or suicide bombers killing babies with sad music

girls respond to emotion

Being this mad she got BROWNED by their big, fat brown dicks. Probably gaped her ass and fucked the farts out of her

You gave yourself a you.

Start beating the fuck out of her for speaking out of turn.

If she goes out without you or another male guardian, honor killings are the only answer.

>I'm an atheist but Islam is diverse so I might do that

Alhamdullilah. Another sister has reverted to Islam, the true religion.
You should support and join her, user.

Remind her that eternal salvation is only found through Jesus Christ and that religion isn't a simple matter of 'pick and choose whichever one appeals to you the most'

>eternal salvation found through man that got raped by sticks and kikes
>this man is "son of god"

Kek

Stephen Coughlin
Catastrophic Failure
And Coughlin's lectures on YouTube.
There is no arguing with Coughlin. He has exactingly built the clearest and most obvious case against Islam available.

Show her how gays are treated and how women are oppressed in Saudi Arabia.

I'll be praying for you, user

You do the only thing that you can do; advocate for ending women's suffrage. This is something that needs to be done if the Western world wants to be saved.

>oppressed
They are treated like women, they are not "oppressed". Only seems that way because torture for Western women is not being able to spread the legs for every Chad and Tyrone they meet.

Honest question: why is Jesus referred to as God's son?

Jesus was begotten by God, not created. When you beget something it is as of yourself, as opposed to creating it. A man creates a house, but he begets a child, as the child is of him.

Jesus is part of the trinity,begotten by God rather than created and is hence referred to as the Son as a Son is begotten by a Father.

Multiple times in the Bible God also speaks out saying 'This is my son, with whom I am well pleased' in reference to Jesus