What was it like on Sup Forums in the few years before Trump...

What was it like on Sup Forums in the few years before Trump? I took a long hiatus from this board and wasn't around for it. Pretty jealous. I saw that Trump embraced his Sup Forums fans in like 2015, earlier than I imagined there would have been a circle jerk about him here. How did it all start? When did Trump threads start showing up? How did people react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From my recollection it was a lot more nat-soc and the board was way less organized. I think everything changed in late 2014 to early 2015 when a ton of people split off to infinity chan.

There was a lot less hope here pre trump.

feels good to hope. maga ameribro

What do you think is gonna happen post trump user? Will Sup Forums go back to the dark and go to sleep?

It was actually a good board and not the plebbit underage infested shithole it's now

A lot more natsocs arguing with lolbertarians

It turned a lot more natsoc heavy with the refugee crisis and and we're melding to the tune of Trump

Which honestly if you look around there's still plenty of nigger and jew hate so, still feels like home. Just we got Trump and not a lazy monkey or lizard bitch

>implying it was ever a good board

What the fuck did you say to Gordon Ramsay?

there's definitely an obscene amount of shilling from both sides. personally i voted for trump but now regret it. nuclear codes and whatnot

This is a shill post faggot.

>Sup Forums was never good
You could discuss things for real without it getting derailed by le ebin memes XDDD in two seconds. IMO was good until 2014, then ir resurged a bit in 2015.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>t. leaf

>underage infested shithole

here we go

the problem with pol and the world is millenial males, theyre all fucking spoiled insecure posing faggots who let it all out on the internet in the form of extremism

most need to get the shit kicked out of them by a man 15 years older or more than them in order to put them in their place

Unfortunately due to all the media coverage caused by /r9k/ and Sup Forums (shootings) I believe the normalfags are here to stay for awhile and this place will start quieting down in about a year as my guess.

is it that easy to troll you? leafs arent allowed to vote in america bud.

well, maybe in california.

clever filename

fuck off newfag

This

happening threads mostly

I came here when shit was going down

like the boston bombings, dorner, tornados, hurricanes etc

did you ever play the Cant Corner the Dorner game someone made? pretty fun

I'd say it was about 50/50 Natsoc and right-wing Libertarians. Ron Paul was the guy we supported back in 2012. A lot of people supported Rand 2016 in a bittersweet way before Trump announced.

Some memories include:
Gaddafi
Doom Paul 2012
Israeli invasion of Gaza 2013
Zimzam trial (greatest time in Sup Forums history, in my opinion)
Can't corner the Dorner
No Scarin' the Darren/Mike 'dindumuffin' Brown

Am I forgetting anything?

Fun Fact: Sup Forums used to be AHEAD of Sup Forums's post count by several million.

Now, Sup Forums is way ahead of Sup Forums and moves faster than Sup Forums.

And for those of you who have been around for the Cirno threads on Sup Forums: She has also been here way longer than Pepe.

>Zimzam trial
Damn that must have been great. How pumped did people get when he was found innocent?

>Zimzam trial (greatest time in Sup Forums history, in my opinion)
Agreed

>Am I forgetting anything?
>

That was a fucking great game. I'd post it on /f/ for you guys to play, but it's on my old computer and I've been a lazy fuck about transferring shit over

I remember we were all flipping shit trying to decide his theme song. If you went to the youtube videos for "Sweet Sweet Victory" and "You Give Love a Bad Name" the top comments were all 'CAN'T FLIMFLAM THE ZIMZAM' with a ton of butthurt replies.

Also, I remember we made a fake Facebook page that was supposed to be in memory of Trayvon. People on Sup Forums made a ton of fake accounts to try and make it look legit, but half of them were named stuff like "Schlomo Dachauwitz"with a profile picture of a Hasidic rabbi. The page got several thousand likes and, after the verdict, they page spammed shooped pictures of dead Trayvon that caused massive butthurt from liberals who unironically liked the page.

Everyone agreed that it was truly one of the greatest times in Sup Forums history.

Ah, how could I forget that appearing outside anons window

>yfw zimmerman not guilty

wow

wow that sounds truly amazing. never leaving this board again, cant miss out.

I remember after watching the shitstorm all over the internet after Trump won, checking every site and forum I could. Then I thought
>doesnt Sup Forums have a politics board?
Came here, saw the front page filled with threads of people posting hundreds of pepes and crylaugh memes, praising some god of chaos and claiming full responsibility for the election results. felt like I had discovered an underground network of autists staging a coup against society itself.

Dorner 4 year anniversary is coming up.

>felt like I had discovered an underground network of autists staging a coup against society itself.
That's probably the most accurate description of Sup Forums I've ever heard

The verdict wasn't even the best part. The greatest thing about the Zimmerman trial was getting comfy and watching the court hearings every day.

Remember memeing the shit out of all the people in the courtroom? (Samurai guy, 'unremarkable penis' ching chong', Don Skellington, Mark 'Scooby' O'mara, that creepy guy in the suit with the death stare, that qt everyone wanted to fuck, that kike judge, Jabba 'dats real retarded sir' the Hut, etc)

Remember everyone posting pictures of their lunch when the court called for recess?

Remember Jaffa calling?

Checked

Ron Paul memes galore before Trump.

Does anybody remember the pigeon in the middle of Gaza's ruins in 2014?

This summer is going to be a long one

I think the only thing greater than Zimzam trial is Trump. Trump has been much, much bigger. Zimzam trial was still amazing desu.

I remember the chicken that wouldn't shut the fuck up on the Gaza livestream

The best part for me was these uncivilized illiterates who equate eloquence with tone, getting stuck in front of a real lawyer, who patiently, and without invective, explained to them that they were lying, and obviously so.

NatSoc population here has definitely decreased since Sup Forumsharbor

>t. 8ch fag who come back for the election

>jaffa calling
My fucking sides

>Banning Muslims
>Building wall
>Ends supreme court equilibrium
>Losing

You have to go back...

Bedtime Story time

>Tfw gfs last name is Zimmerman and you call her Zimzam without her knowing the reference so she thinks it is super qt

Sup Forums was kind of like that tard class in school withwranglers under moot. When hiroshimoot took over it sort of became like a progressive tard class where they try to integrate the tards with normal students and decide it's immoral to have wranglers since tards are people too. Then there's that one tard who takes his pants off in home ec class and rubs his cock all over that one girl who is always nice to everyone and then shits on the counter while the school constable is called in to get the situation under control. Trump is that tard. the US is that home ec class, american muslims are the girl, Sup Forums is the special ed class who are all crowding around the door of the class saying "he make a poo poo".

better hope she doesnt find out, bluepilled norwegian girl might dump you for tolerant muslim bf.
Also i googled most common name in norway so I could call you it. Turns out its mohammed. Hard times.

I assume we'll all scatter back to our backup boards.

the paris happening
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

>Am i forgetting anything?