Why do white women push diversity the hardest in western culture?

Why do white women push diversity the hardest in western culture?

They're the most weak-willed and therefore easiest to convince.

women are a lot more emotional and prone to pledging themselves to ideals they no almost nothing about.

because all they want it brown dick

>Why do white women push diversity the hardest in western culture?

Because their soft, privileged, pampered lifestyles have result in them being completely detached from reality.

These.

Pic related.

Muh emotions

because white men simply can not compete

They're guilted harder

Deep down they want to destroy white countries for the globalists because their teachers told them it was fashionable to do so

Because they think it makes them sound smart

>Because white women simply can not compete/

My theory is that they've internalized the whole talk about equality but then noticed that they're not equal to white men and never will be.

That's why they need to import their equals.

She wants to get gang raped by immigrants, no joke

because they are engineered by pop culture and social programming to be overly nice and try to please everyone instead of using logic

Attention and being a perpetual child going with the popular flow.

They have internalized the fact that immigration increases GDP, but they are not aware that GDP increases only help the elite (especially bankers).

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

Gets them the most followers on instagram and twitter.

Women are dumb and useless half the time, why is this surprising?

This. All of this.

they want dat blackdick

she deserves BBC

All her followers are probably beta numale cucks.

xbox just can't compete, they want that PS TRIPLE

Because they have been told all their lives that they are victims.

>White guilt
White guilt
>White guilt
White guilt

>After Trump was elected.

Why are libs so gullible? Did they not realize he was the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE until Jan 20th?

Because white women WANT to be BLACKED.

males from foreign countrys have more testosterone due to globalists putting chemicals in the water turning western males into queers

creepy pasty neckbeard with some kind of anime inspired fetish for asian women spotted.

fuck off, fedora.

Mate selection.

Women have no ingroup loyalty, which is why they push for things like mass immigration from the third world and lean to the left politically.

Women's Rights = Suicide of Western Civilization.

highest % of female population along with white males, who do we see mosdt at blm protests?
>white people are a majority therefore most visible

Marketing was invented to sell women shit. They are the easiest to manipulate by you know (((who))).

White girls are very fashion conscious. And fashion is being pushed by kikes in the media who want to destroy Whites.

It is a process that has deliberately deracinated Whites from their cultural roots, has made them hate their own proud heritage and leads them to have this the suicidal cultist groupthink that enables foreigners to invade our homelands.

>When your peaceful anger doesn't put a semi permanent pause to this madness

>South Africa
>not redpilled
Women really will lead to our downfall

>title

Can we measure how many German women supported Hitler, and how many supported the Bolsheviks, and how enthusiastically versus men?

I believe that women will push the hardest for ANY ideology that is most dominant throughout society, because its in their DNA as bitches to do so. They conform with diligence, because there is safety in that, whereas a man will have a critical eye because he is prone to risks and leadership.

It's an evolutionary thing. If a tribe is invaded, the men gain nothing from it as they will be killed first, but the women will survive by submitting to the invaders. Those who did not did not pass their genes, while those who gave in continued to pump out babies.

Don't blame women for pushing diversity, they don't know any better. Blame our weak-willed men for allowing it to happen.

>be super emotional over what happened
>tear up
>better grab my phone to take a selfie, never know well i'll need to virtue signal

By supported the Bolsheviks I mean Russian women once the revolution was secured and won, not Germans obviously.

the ones that do usually hate their father and were raised by a single mom encouraging her to do so

reminder that the MAJORITY of white women voted for Trump, the MAJORITY of british women voted for brexit. it's the ones that hate their fathers that are really fucking loud trying to stick it to the white male oppressor(their daddy)

>Why do white women push diversity the hardest
>posts a picture of a Jew

>took him to the 8th grade to learn to pick cotton

>blink a few times so a tear is tragically running down my face
>ok back to normal to take the picture

A lot of people seem to think it's because they're weak or stupid, but I would contend that they are challenging western males to prove that they are superior in their biological role. As biological replicators we will seek out the most obviously efficient means of continuing our genetic lineage. For women this means selecting the most capable male to protect her and the offspring she has with him. Marxist numales are weak, pathetic, emotionally unstable, often unemployed, and basically complete failures in their biological role, they are highly probable to be genetic dead ends.

Foreigners (especially middle easterners) are patriarchal, assertive, aggressive, and are currently out-breeding and therefor (in the genetic sense) out-competing weak western cucks.

This has been and likely always will be the case, if the west wants to get the upper hand in humanity's constant genetic arms race, western men must constantly prove that they are the best example of the species. In a completely interconnected planet our genetics are now competing on the global scale.

who even is this?

Easy self-satisfaction, it doesn't require any effort for them to feel morally superior.

Hunter S. Thompson didn't invent gonzo journalism. Women have been doing that since the beginning of time.

>eminder that the MAJORITY of white women voted for Trump, the MAJORITY of british women voted for brexit.

While this is true, it isn't the majority of women from our generation.

Lotta good theories here. But what do we do about it? Women's suffrage was obviously a huge mistake, but can it be put back in the bottle?

I don't know who this is

nigger detected

if i want to smell like coconut oil and single motherhood i'll get a coconut and a (white) sperm donor

>reminder that the MAJORITY of white women voted for Trump
>he actually thinks 53% is something to drive home about
lol

Women are the niggers of gender, of course they'd want more niggers.

Look at the riots of a man being elected because he said he's going to enforce the law, can you imagine if there was any sizable movement in western civilization to disenfranchise women the amount of marxist rage there would be.

tl;dr no

She's not white. She's in fucking Africa.

true, because younger women always believe in the skype media lies

It's simple really and it's not that they're whores or anything like that. Women are followers. Pump the media full of authoritative takes on liberal values and they'll start to believe it. They go with what the popular opinion is. The problem we're facing now is that the media is also strongly appealing to their emotions in every way possible. That's the other aspect of them that's fundamentally different from men. So basically there's nothing we can do but stick to our guns and wait for the pendulum to swing back.

just fuck them lol

They don't. Every category of non-whites does it more.
They do it more than white men because "muh crying chilluns" has more affect on them, they're more easily socially influenced, and much more likely to study propaganda subjects.

These threads are garbage.
>but can it be put back in the bottle
The death of the west cannot be prevented by democratic means.
>married 30-60 tax paying men with children, have mandatory conscription 1 year for men
Make these the only voters and you're gold.
If they actually enforce the law, they'll bow down in a second.
The only reason they act up is because they can. And it's more niggers than women that are chimping out.

the desire to look fashionable and decorate oneself enriches culture. whites perfected fashion, jews are just profiting off of it. of all the factors removing whites from their cultural ties, fashion is certainly no tone of them. materialism is different. it's this prefab, mcdonalds, boil in bag culture that suffocates white identity, and likely all identity. thank whites everytime you leave the house in something more than a glorified loincloth

Women are higher in conscientiousness than men, which is part of a mother's instinct to protect those in trouble. This gets hijacked by poor immigrants and refugees.

>too ugly for a white guy
>being trendy
Those are the reasons. You can see gen Z is the most conservative since WW2 and soon you'll see how that'll be the trendy thing.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this goy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>cannot be prevented by democratic means

That's what I sense. Even in Europe, where they have enough white people to "vote" themselves out of this situation. If the Left really does attempt a coup or something against Trump here, we have to be ready to remake society in our vision.

It's the ultimate shit test. If you fail, the white race and by extension the world, is fucked.

planned to not fap this month, but that tear on her chin...

*unzips*

White females are like angels

They're stupid. That's literally it. They just don't think or care about shit as much as men do.

IMO you change women with leadership. They can be won back, but it'll require an effort on right-wing men collectively to form up, and provide the shelter women crave by simply leading.

I think hooligan kind of culture needs to be perpetuated, not shamed, and those who engage should do it with zero remorse, and never question it despite a women's cries, because ultimately it is what they want.

White men in the West need to get mean basically. They need to start bullying non whites and cucks on the streets, physically push them out, much like the Russians did when shitskins were foisted upon cities like Moscow.

That's the only way it's gonna change, but I'm not counting on it. Individualism among white males runs far too deep in this country.

how do i get a white female to touch my penis

What's the matter? Does the truth hurt?

The ancients knew about female nature dating back to BC.

Look at that premium shine...

Almost 100% of black women voted for Hillary and just over 50% of White women voted for Trump.

Not supporting the case that White women don't have a big part in destroying Western civilization, i.e. civilization.

This.

The right to vote is pointless unless your willing and able to storm a Normandy beachead.
Women have never had to stand knee deep in their fallen brothers over poor decision making.

Yet men are "Privileged."

As a man you understand that your choices have very real and often fatal consequences, as a woman your consequences are viewed through a lens of "do i want my curtains to be Puce or Tope."

Another for the Sup Forums folder

bloated

Nature or Nurture? What do you think?

It's a test for white men. They want white men to reassert their dominance.

Now keep in mind, they are not doing this intentionally. They are doing this subconsciously.

found another triggered fedora everybody.

the high point of this corpulent turd's day is whenever he can call someone a nigger on the internet. he's too much of a coward to buck up to anyone in person, so he sates his impotent rage by doing so on an ANONYMOUS anime website.

what a little bitch LOL.

Deep down they all want to get the big Trump cock.

this is just silly

These arabs literally get away with rape where we'd be imprisoned for even touching them

If this is really the case it's good bye already since we're playing against a stacked deck

>(((white)))

is this map saying there are more nigger females than white females in the US? by a whole lot at that as well

>beautiful south africa

Is it a joke?

>most privileged
>no important things to do
>stupid
This is your reasons.

lol south africa

she doesnt realize how hated she is there from all the poor black people in the slums

they want different colored dick and large variety of chads

They have a death wish.

Go out of the tourist areas and into diepsloot you dumb bitch.

Or even better spend a night on a farm

Generations of Marxist brainwashing through the media/ education system teaching them that white men are the cause of their problems.

>beautiful south africa
HAHAHA fucking kek she gona get raped by ghetto niggers

Its currently a popular way to get attention. Bitches live on attention.

They have no idea how good they got.