Thread #2

AGENDA 2030

Enough meme shit, let's talk about real globalism. What are we going to do to stop Agenda 2030?

For those that don't know why this is so worrying, have a little read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

"As required by the UN Convention on Biological Diversity."

Daily reminder that it's underway RIGHT NOW. You can see the signs yourself. >Tons of immigrants being imported in.
>High density housing
>Becoming harder and harder to own your own house

This is not coincidental, this is intentional. The globalists want you living in a box, not a house.

Stories are encouraged if you or someone you know have had difficulties involving this agenda. It is a creeping globalist movement that has been slithering into our countries for the last twenty years. If you look around your own local communities you will see Agenda 21 in its different forms and names everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

onenation.com.au/policies/agenda21
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
agendatwentyone.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/the-club-of-rome-where-the-buck-stops/
youtube.com/watch?v=EuIvl2e6am4
activistpost.com/2015/09/agenda-2030-translator.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fzkSJagx--Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rIgHK5x-4fY
youtube.com/watch?v=GCauNERrLO0
green-agenda.com/index.html
libertynews.com/2015/05/with-the-swipe-of-a-pen-obama-claims-dominion-over-all-u-s-bodies-of-water-yes-even-large-puddles/
youtube.com/watch?v=GstnDGtQCus
youtube.com/watch?v=cYYHIXiyfrI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBlR05tDCbI
epa.gov/goldkingmine
youtube.com/watch?v=EkBdJMpPHnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Up7gy6zY2fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zNWNZsWItJk
youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM
theaustralian.com.au/business/mergers-acquisitions/treasurer-approves-gina-rinehartled-bid-for-kidman-cattle-stations/news-story/da55aa0dfdbb9ed27e6c3aebceaff9c7?nk=c0a2be3b7bc5dba998a31db7dbf7c5d4-1485930565
perthnow.com.au/business/potato-farmer-tony-galati-banned-from-growing-more-spuds-by-court-order/news-story/c204efc8d26fdf8747cc536b739344d2
unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
potatopro.com/news/2017/australian-potato-farmers-shortage-never-bad
youtube.com/watch?v=T9DK0JThOio
youtube.com/watch?v=LGcatieMvfk
youtube.com/watch?v=pat3K_65tyw
youtube.com/watch?v=xlk4Lt__Sn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our previous thread was full of a lot of discussion, personal stories, and some research.

Have a look here

onenation.com.au/policies/agenda21

>In September 2015, the United Nations held a ‘Sustainable Development Summit; where they officially released ‘Agenda 2030,’ following Agenda 21.

Posting my personal experince with how this agenda killed my mate.

>Farmer, was self-sufficient and good bloke, always invited me over for a BBQ (he made damn good BBQ)
>Howard fucked up the water rights and a private company bought his water rights from the government without his consent
>Started selling him water at unsustainable rates
>He eventually bought the water rights himself for 250k, going into debt for it
>He thought it was over, but then the council started sending drones over his house and fining him for "unapproved home modifications" or lack thereof (he got fined 5k for not having childproof pool fencing (he has no kids)
>He went bankrupt and the government took his land to pay off his debts to them

And he fucking topped himself in his car a week later. Fuck i miss his racks of lamb he would BBQ with rosemary and thyme.

Okay let's get the ball rolling. I have a feeling not many Sup Forums users are aware of this.

Here's a map of the US Agenda 21 development projects. Note how most of the map is restricted in some form. Think about what that means in terms of population density and migration of people.

Interesting links

agendatwentyone.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/the-club-of-rome-where-the-buck-stops/

This agenda is so worrying even lefties don't like what it means.

The end goal of this is to force you to live in a city, unable to own your own car or house, with no privacy ever.

This is not a conspiracy, they're fucking blatant about how they want to implement this. They have already begun implementing this IN YOUR CITY.

Agenda 21 and related programs will eliminate many things we hold dear. These have been declared “unsustainable” and will be abolished. Here are some of them:

- All private property rights (property ownership)
- All forms of irrigation, pesticides & commercial fertilizer
- Livestock production and most meat consumption
- Privately owned vehicles and personal travel
- Use of fossil fuels for power generation or mechanized travel
- Single family homes
- Most forms of mineral extraction and timber harvesting

>Bikes. What does that have to do with it? I like to ride my bike and so do you. So what? Bicycle advocacy groups are very powerful now. Advocacy. A fancy word for lobbying, influencing, and maybe strong-arming the public and politicians. What's the connection with bike groups? National groups such as Complete Streets, Thunderhead Alliance, and others, have training programs teaching their members how to pressure for redevelopment, and training candidates for office.

>It's not just about bike lanes, it's about remaking cities and rural areas to the 'sustainable model'. High density urban development without parking for cars is the goal. This means that whole towns need to be demolished and rebuilt in the image of sustainable development. Bike groups are being used as the 'shock troops' for this plan.

>What plan? We're losing our homes since this recession/depression began, and many of us could never afford those homes to begin with. We got cheap money, used whatever we had to squeak into those homes, and now some of us lost them.

>We were lured, indebted, and sunk. Whole neighborhoods are empty in some places. Some are being bulldozed. Cities cannot afford to extend services outside of their core areas. Slowly, people will not be able to afford single family homes. Will not be able to afford private cars. Will be more dependent. More restricted. More easily watched and monitored.

Most people here don't understand immigrants are just the first phase of this.

It gets a lot worse if we don't stop this.

Great post mate, if anyone wants to keep ANY of these they need to join us in stopping this by any means possible.

This is why Trump's hard stance on leaving he UN is so important. And the globalists will fight it tooth and nail. We must be prepared.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuIvl2e6am4
Look for things like "think global, act local"

I'm the other user from the last thread that has also had a run in with agenda 21.

Reposting some of my posts from the last thread:

I actually have personal experience with agenda 21. Several years ago, my fathers riverside property was nearly taken by the government so it could be used for a public walking trail that was officially associated with some kind of local version of agenda 21. It only stopped when the public got wind of the situation and complained to the city council, who then rerouted the project.

I secretly think the whole walking trail was a ploy to buy up properties that border fresh water, but I'm not sure.

Agenda 21 is a very real thing and is being carried out by local governments in many different countries, not just on the National or UN level.

They slip agenda 21 projects in on a small town local governments to avoid having Alex Jones screaming about the UN buying every bodies rural properties.

If you guys really want to see what agenda 21 is up to, don't look at what the actual UN or Federal governments are doing. Look to your own local government projects, especially needless parks, walking trails, nature preserves, etc, where large amounts of rural property is being purchased by the government from private owners, forcing rural property owners into cities. You'll start to see that agenda 21 is being carried out as we speak across the US without the Federal government or UN actually doing anything at all.

I've noticed a lot of people's experiences around Agenda 21 usually have something to do with control of water. In my case, It was buying up massive amounts of waterfront property from private citizens, and it your case
it was about water rights which led to them trying to force him to sell his property.

It seems like these governments don't like private citizens with access to natural fresh water.

Whats their end game? is it because of control?

Why force everyone into cities / apartments / mutliplexes?

Yes, it's control. They don't want people being self-sufficient on their own properties out in the countryside.

Dense populations in one small area is easy to control and monitor. All the smart technology being pushed now will go towards tracking our every move and applying a mandatory carbon tax on anything we do deemed "environmentally unfriendly"

no wonder the cunts here forced a carbon tax on us.

But if they want to stop meat / farming, how the fuck is everyone going to eat?

purely control. Read up on it here, I just heard about it from the Aussie OP from last thread;

Roos and Leafs working together. What a time to be alive.

thats not their problem is it

With our shitposting combined we can make some memes to redpill normies.

This will horrify them, the idea of no ownership of property is not something they can stomach.

Ironically, this will redpill them on rapefugees more than anything else when they dig in themselves and see immigrants are part of the agenda.

We don't need to mention immigration at all, just mention the ownership of property and let them do their own research.

They'll flip their shit.

Complete control of the population through the domination of natural resourced that are required for life: Living space, Water, Food, Shelter, etc.

It is mainly implemented on a local level disguised as some kind of government project like a park, nature reserve, etc. It's a slow process of the government buying and controlling all rural land, especially rural land with access to natural fresh water, forcing you to move into cities and become dependent on government supplied resources.

By pushing a vegetarian/vegan diet. Within the last month or so, as an example, Arnold Schwarzenegger came out and demanded people turn vegetarian in order to curb gobal warming. More celebrities and sientists will jump on the band wagon.

Now what do a lot of vegetarians and vegans eat in their diet as a meat replacement? Soy and soy byproducts! And what crops are 95% genetically modified in the Monsanto pesticide clusterfuck?

Also, consider evidence that links over-consumption of soy in the body to estrogen mimickers. Know any guys that fit the description soy bitch tits?

YOU MUST STAY INFORMED

youtube.com/watch?v=rIgHK5x-4fY

youtube.com/watch?v=GCauNERrLO0

YOU MUST STAY INFORMED

Chance only presents itself to those who are prepared. If you want a chance to survive, you must be prepared.

This agenda is active in over 300 countries and has been for the last 20 years. We have a lot of catching up to do.

QUOTES FROM WORLD LEADERS ABOUT THE USELESS EATERS (You)

green-agenda.com/index.html

Make India superpower

If they try that water rights bullshit up here in leafland like they did to you aussies, a lot and I mean a lot of people will be primed for a big fat redpill.

We need to have a plan ready to act fast and implement a quick easy to absorb method to teach normies about whats being done and why. I am not good at that type of thing. Any suggestions?

Bretty sure this is relevant...libertynews.com/2015/05/with-the-swipe-of-a-pen-obama-claims-dominion-over-all-u-s-bodies-of-water-yes-even-large-puddles/

Infographics on the water rights plan and the lack of private ownership of cars/houses.

People are already upset about the cost of living, but this will send them into a frenzy.

Will get them digging.

youtube.com/watch?v=GstnDGtQCus

Holy shit!

Beauty. I think I can whip something up. Nice vid.

Dude is in a tent suspended in the air and on a hunger strike. Just wants to be compensated properly.

PLANNED FROM THE 60S

youtube.com/watch?v=cYYHIXiyfrI

I have to sleep. This is your creation, I think we should do this General thing as frequently as the Trump general threads.

A fast and easy to digest would be Nestle recently talking about the right to own all water. I believe the CEO actually stated it is not a natural human right to have water. This also goes hand in hand with the choreographed destruction and degeneration of Detroit.

How (((convenient))) is it that Detroit has the cheapest land around the largest fresh water lakes on the planet.

Gather information about Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030 and make a big ass speech / powerpoint presentation / etc. in front of your local city council or whatever the Canadian equivalent is. Let your local representatives know about Agenda 21, and let them know that you know and let everyone else know, too. Knowledge is power, and from what I've seen Agenda 21 projects usually get cast back into the shadows whenever a group of knowledgeable citizens stands up and calls them out on it. If your lucky, you will have a local politician or two who is also against it. This doesn't stop the UN from still pushing it of course, but each little victory helps, especially when Agenda 21 is designed to be implemented on a local level.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBlR05tDCbI

agreed, we need more anons to make this a regular thread.

This is very fucking important.

Wait.. I though original name was karelgi's plan

wow this is crazy

>over 300 countries
There are only 196 countries though

EPA takes responsibility for 'accidentally' causing the spill......epa.gov/goldkingmine

Kek
Pol is so unbelievably bluepilled
Faggots thing shouting jeeeeeeeeews i24/7 is being redpilled.
AJ has been talking about it for 20 years
People laugh at him, "redpilled" on pol included
Waterfiltersalesman
Turns out ((they))) actuwlly want to establish their control tough control of water, dumping chemicals in it is a question of their "mercy"

It's all a plot for the coming Reich of the Antichrist

Global technocratic concentration camp.
Agenda 2030 is it's repetition
>You own nothing
>Monitored 24/7
>Transportation cotrolled
>No freedom of movement
>Food supply controlled
>Water supply controlled (rations)
>Taxes for even breathing (carbon tax , eco footprint be etc)
>Place of living controlled (big slave cities)
>Children's destinies= controlled
>NO familty (communes , your children belong to the state)

The endgame as Rockefeller said is that everybody has a chip so that 100% slave status is achieved
(((They)) literally will have the power shut you down

AJ is a very smart man, pol is low IQ a autistic naziaboo board

Jews is only 1\2 of the equation
Agenda 21, NWO, Globalists, Antichrist that's the real redpill

once they achieve control and have everyone rely on their system, stopping any chance of self sufficiency - such as in america where they have forced people living in their own properties to hook up to the cities water/electricity supply, what can stop them? they could kill billions without repercussion, easily.

it all starts with destroying self-sufficiency, self-defence(guns) and personal beliefs

Exactly. And unlike the past, if we don't stop this before technology gets good enough we won't be able to fight back.

This time they have an edge and time is in their favor.

> be me in 2005
> move back to my Mass hometown after 2 years living in Boston
> suddenly a bunch of open spaces in town have been / are being redeveloped as multi-family condo developments and/or low-income
> family virtually ruined in financial crisis
> fast forward to 2016 and sjw marxist-globalist obama in full swing and demoralized
> wondering if i will be able to live in the house i grew up in much longer
> see a few Trump signs around (all vandalized though)
> dindus after decades of virtually zero percent dindus in town
> two separate incidents of dindus entering our property without warning, 2nd incident while being pursued on foot by cops
> vague feeling that something is wrong mounts after trickling through me for a decade and learning about various global (((plans)))
> find these Agenda 21 threads
> find out various people in Mass oppose it in various ways
> check my town's open space town planning PDF thing
> table in document shows status (planned, under construction, completed etc) for said housing developments to be built on open space
> large list of privately owned properties they want to get and showing "potential use"
> large list of parcels Mass already owns and "potential use"
> all the sustainability buzzwords from Agenda 21

FUCK THIS. MEME IT NOW FAGGOTS.

>This is very fucking important.

This. I cannot stress this enough. This is something that is right up Sup Forumss alley, essentially a UN sponsored global control Agenda that is so active and widespread that people in this very thread have been actual victims of it.

It's insane how Agenda 21 / 2030 is mentioned on Sup Forums.

If forum sliders / CTR / Astroturfers / etc. are really on Sup Forums, this is the kind of thread they would really target.

I'm sorry I meant counties. Many countries have signed this Agenda, however.

its not a meme but maybe oneday,
i believeeeeeeeee

Can you source where exactly they say that?
Or any direct or inderect proof that you have?

AGENDA 2030 DOCUMENT: CHINESE MODEL FOR WOMEN, WORLD ID WILL BE ISSUED, FOOD WILL BE CUT IN HALF

youtube.com/watch?v=EkBdJMpPHnQ

THIS IS HOW AGENDA 21 FORCES YOU INTO THE CASHLESS SOCIETY. TECHNOCRACY

youtube.com/watch?v=Up7gy6zY2fQ

LA TIMES OP-ED SHOWS AMERICA'S FUTURE IN 2056 ONCE THE AGENDA 21 MEGAREGIONS PLAN IS COMPLETE.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNWNZsWItJk

MANY MORE INFORMATIONAL VIDEOS ON grindal61's CHANNEL

holy shit a decent canapost for once.. nice

> large list of privately owned properties they want to get and showing "potential use"

You're definitely looking at Agenda 21, this is exactly how it's implemented. Keep an eye on those properties, within the next few years they will probably get eminent domained by the government for use in a park or something similar.

i am so fucking happy that people are aware of this. i have to go. but have a bump and a video with more details involved in agenda 21. its not just about property take over.

youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM

PLEASE ANONS KEEP MAKING THIS A GENERAL. I LOOK FORWARD TO DISCUSSING MORE OF THIS IN THE DAYS TO COME.

Absolutely, imperatively Agenda 2030

Get people in Trump Generals to look at this. They may not know about Agenda 21 / 2030 but this plays directly into why Trump wants out of the UN, wants to deregulate, why he's purging the EPA, dismantling climate change, and pissing off globalists.

This is a great video, but its production is awful. Needs narration with images or footage that the narration describes.

oh, also of note?

one of australia's billionares, gina rinehart just bought a piece of land the size of the UK here.

theaustralian.com.au/business/mergers-acquisitions/treasurer-approves-gina-rinehartled-bid-for-kidman-cattle-stations/news-story/da55aa0dfdbb9ed27e6c3aebceaff9c7?nk=c0a2be3b7bc5dba998a31db7dbf7c5d4-1485930565

i do think that really, something standing in their way is freedom of information on the internet.
it's a good thing trump scrapped the TPP. that would've been horrible.

for example it seems like the pizzagate gunman was a psyop for the majority of people to reject conspiracies and such. perhaps they won't even need to restrict information, maybe they will just teach people to hate people who believe conspiracies and things.

also they labelled hackers (who releaved all that horrible shit about hillary) as "information terrorists" which is fucked

Seriously cunts, read this. A chinese company and a billionare now have control over the majority of our beef production AND a piece of land the size of the fucking UK.

>hate people who believe conspiracies

they did this years ago mate, they tarnished the word conspiracy and made people associate it with being insane.

the thing is, it's actually incredibly logical. it's human nature for people to CONSPIRE together.

people have conspired all throughout history, why the fuck would they stop now?

haha, actually its an Aussie that started the original thread.

If, for one thread, Canada and Australia can put aside our incredible shitposting powers and focus on this important issue, then I feel I've done my part.

I have another case of them telling you how much you can harvest.

perthnow.com.au/business/potato-farmer-tony-galati-banned-from-growing-more-spuds-by-court-order/news-story/c204efc8d26fdf8747cc536b739344d2

read this shit

Its behind a subscription wall. Any other link or sauce?

Guys, apparently Alabama and Arizona passed bills prohibiting involvement of their states in agenda 21.

How can we get more states to do this? I'm thinking of writing a detailed letter to my governor or trying to schedule an actual appointment after I do enough research to come off as actually knowledgeable.

how would you suggest going about this? I don't know if appealing to voters could ever work due to nobody having ever heard about it. They'd hear the words 'for the environment' and approve automatically

yes exactly. all the propaganda. the latest i've seen to make conspiracy theorists look crazy is in that "orange is the new black" tv show where the chick is just fucking crazy > this is what they want people to think of us

absolutely incredible. I'm banking these threads and will create another tomorrow. great job.

Doing research and then speaking about it at local city council meetings and writing letters to your state government is probably the best way. Also local online activism like making a facebook page dedicated to it are good ways to help.

it's from 'report from iron mountain' which emerged mysteriously from the 60s, it has been rumored to be a leak of a real think tank agenda, while other people have tried to downplay the report by calling it fiction

HOWEVER it appears to quite accurately outline all the social engineering that has gone on for the past few decades, not just global warming

the video that analyses it was made sometime in the 90s, hence the production values, and it has a bit of a christian slant

the INFORMATION is most important, I don't care about production values, but feel free to update, I highly advise people to watch the full thing

That's fucking scary.

Just google the "kidman cattle ranch sale"

The kidman estate was the largest block of land on australia, it's fucking MASSIVE (size of the uk practically)

It also makes a shit ton of beef. Now it's been bought out and is no longer owned by aussies.

It's owned by the chinese and gina (she's a globalist fuck who funded safeschools)

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

read about safeschools here, she's a sickening piece of work.

she's also tried to import tons of immigrants to work in her mines for 2 dollars an hour as well.

It was literally a cia psyop back in the 60's where they would make the anti-war people seem crazy.

they may have been leftie degenerates but they still had good points to make about globalists and no-one listened to them because they got deemed crazy.

cheers, i need everyone to save examples of agenda 21.

i'm trying to remember as many as i can that have happened in my country, the kidman sale is a huge one that's recently just gone down, plus the water rights thing back in 2005 i think?

>lefties "worried"
Two sides of the same socialist food stamp. Never trust a leftist, especially a "concerned" one.

The old lefties used to fight for liberty, before they got infiltrated by progressives.

Classical liberals were reasonable and a few still exist, but they're a dying breed.

Reminder that most of these areas were empty before Agenda 21

Currently in a potato shortage.potatopro.com/news/2017/australian-potato-farmers-shortage-never-bad

AGENDA 21 SMART CITIES
youtube.com/watch?v=T9DK0JThOio

AARON RUSSO EXPLAINS THE END GOAL, TOTAL CONTROL
youtube.com/watch?v=LGcatieMvfk

holy fuck that's infuriating.

artificial shortage cause they won't let the guy sell his fucking potatoes.

jesus fucking CHRIST

>0
The article says weather is a factor, wanted to see how that case resolved, and this came up first.

yea a weather problem in the other states, but the guy over in wa has plenty of surplus potatoes he can't sell to fix the problem.

There's some gross shit there but I found this funny.
"I not only teach people how to be gay, I teach them how to be gay and communist, so invite me to your school if you will.”

Guys, please bring this thread on eu hours, have to go to work but agenda2030 its something attention worth

This country has been primed for a redpill for a very long time

>0 was accidental

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a Bill about to pass either here or the US that lets ISPs censor traffic by who (website) pays for it and who doesn't? Something about Net Neutrality.

I would but I never make threads

Any tips on what I should do when posting new thread?

DISSENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
youtube.com/watch?v=pat3K_65tyw

ARE YOU A SKEPTIC?
youtube.com/watch?v=xlk4Lt__Sn0

USE FREE SPEECH WHILE YOU STILL HAVE IT

Keep reading mate, it's sickening. Got a few more names for anyone who's interested.

People who are responsible for funding safeschools and globalism in australia:

>Judge jane patrick
>Nick bolkus
>David Gonski
>Lloyd williams and his son
>daniel andrews
>gina rinehart

also, there's a subplebbit.
https ://www.reddit.com/r/UNAgenda21/

Copy down as much of the existing information as we have and post it all for anons to read.

Anyone that can come up with some spicy Agenda 21/2030 memes to spread the message?

Post a good picture, a clear title, first few lines should clearly state what it's about, clear and neat formatting, and links to past threads if that applies.