WARNING

Why did mods forcibly archive this thread when it was on the front page?

>Are we compromised by ((them))?

Please dont slide this. Im serious, are we compromised by CTR or whatever Brocks scam is now?

Please help me figure this out. Im genuinely concerned.

This is NOT a pizzagate thread, this has to do with infiltration and subversion.

This thread will get slid and hidden and nobody will fucking know or care.

Brock is in charge now.
You leave Brock alone.

Bump. Fuck the nigger mods.

How do I get your attention? Do I have to say NIGGER 10 times?

Thats how it seems apparently.

Brock is the new Moot and he plans to use us to cover his pedophile crimes and shill for democrats.

Help us Australia.

REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED BY DAVID BROCKS OPERATIVES.

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

We should ask him to do an AMA, get to know our new overlord.

I fucking believe it man. I live right outside DC.

This place is compromised. We need Right Wing Safety Squads and we need them now.

>Bumping with Safety Squad tits.
>kek help us

This is bad. Very bad.

>This pedophile faggot is now the Sup Forums's secret overlord, they straight up bought this place knowing this is the epicenter of the resistance. He is the new Moot.

Calm your tits that was prob a larp
Have a bump for fuck mods tho

>REMINDER

David Brock has actively bought off the mods here. We are all in grave danger.

>DONT LET THIS SLIDE

At least he is ripe for memes.

no wonder this place is full of bogdanoff and someone got BTFO'd with twitter pic threads

Ive watched threads get archived and closed without warning when sensitive insights were released and people were biting it. Im getting actively slid right now. Sup Forums is a social media platform they dont understand and are trying to silence. 40 million dollars is being spent to fight us. Make no mistakes, this board is under direct attack from shills.

David brock is a psyop

Did you guys know that since about a week before Trump was elected President of the United States, Sup Forums has consistently moved faster than Sup Forums every single day since?

Yeah man, between the bog threads and anti Trump shilling and it being known we are the source of the "alt right" and Pepe memes, this place has become ground zero for their efforts to discredit and shill. We are getting close to pushing the happening into threat level 1.

I did not realize that 14% of the internet is composed David Brock memes

o glorious day

We need to more closely consolidate the Safety Squads in digital and physical form. We need to protect Trump the lies about him are constant and its only a matter of time before one of Brocks sheep get out of their pen and do something violent. They need to be stopped.

Brock is such a ridiculous clown, it's almost as though he was put on this earth for our amusement.

>MFW too smart to be shilled. We caught you motherfucker.

We need Trumps AG to go after Alefantis, Brock and any of the other disgusting pedophile subverters of democracy.

As if the right wing safety squads would enjoy Jewish tits.

Great film though. Starship troopers was trolling before it was cool. The hack director tried to take the piss out of fascism but legitimised and made compelling arguments for it.

I must create daily Brock threads warning everybody that their shilling has evolved and were all under threat.

ShillBlue, (aka ShareBlue) is the media matters replacement. They received new orders yesterday.
>make sure nobody googles what happened in South Korean politics, because if the people find out we tried to steal the country via cult programming we'll all hang.
and they're right. they will all hang.
sage their shit threads. ignore them.

/pol has been a pile of shit for a couple years now you retard

Ive noticed that, almost complete media silence over the cult that was behind the recently deposed Prime Minister. What the FUCK was that all about. Thats a compelling story. Completely shilled over and ignored.

Thats what Im trying to say, do you think they would leave this little site alone? Considering we memed Trump past the finish line? They want to take him down and take us out. They are spending millions to do so.

>Put your helmets on everybody, we'll be reaching speeds of 3

Sup Forums in 2016 was phenomenal and reminded me of chanology in 2008. Not sure what you mean senpaisama.

i read a little bit of that document. Interesting stuff.

can you give me link about South Korean politics? i haven't been on pol much recently

Have any more Brock memes to dump? We need to go right to the source and attack it.

DO it for Seth.

this is all i have

The collective intelligence of this board makes us extremely powerful (godlike really) but also chaotic, Brock is our deepest enemy as far as Im concerned. We need to focus our lasers on him. Hes actively subverting this board. We need more proof and this message needs to get out.

I wish I had more (yous) for you, Thank you finanon.

How do we stop him? When will Trump open an investigation into Comet Pizza?

I can't even explain to you what I'm talking about because my post is kicked back as spam. There are no threads of any substance. Surely you've noticed that. Nothing of any value is allowed to be discussed here. Everyone that produces actual content has migrated and what you see here is just trickle down reposting

I predict a memetic arms race

>tfw pol will meme a colony on mars into life

Bump

Post this explains itall pic!

you must not have been here during the elections and initial release of the podesta emails

bump

Ive noticed this!!! Exactly what we see elsewhere in the media. Its vapid banality is cancer and its found its tentacles here. Pretty soon we will be debating Miley Cyrus's crab infested cunt as if it was important news. This is the most dangerous aspect of the media industrial complex, the rendering of complex political discussion to nothing, even under the guise of satire which is the lifeblood of this community.

>We all have a 6th sense for what shill threads are. But the newfags dont and therin lies the threat.

My friend you have no idea but that might be our only true safe escape. We cant win this planet, its gone. If not the "globalists" then the Chinese or hordes of anti western 3rd worlders.

We need to get the fuck off this planet, its not safe here for us or our families and may never be for centuries. This is what compelled many burger's ancestors to come to the new world, hell even the leafs and definitely the Australians.

Short answer: Yes. This is not a "free speech zone"

What the fuck do we do guys. Safety Squads are a pipe dream. We might appeal to the Donald but rest assured they are planning on ways to take him out and install someone more apt to play ball with them. I watched this town hall with Nancy Pelosi tonight, what a crock of shit that was, that lying mendacious cunt was shaking like a chihuahua up there but ultimately stuck to her talking points, no value added, no change gained. Were so fucked.

We really do need to meme a space settlement into existence. Theres a few groups out there on the social media worth co-opting to shill for support. Do it for Sting, Debbie Reynolds and God.