Patriots are /ourteam/ this SuperBowl

I normally HATE the fucking Patriots.
But the media is sizing this all up to be an anti-Trump event. The Cast of Hamilton (the fags who disrespected Pence) and Lady GaGa (Campaign HillShill) will be performing at the SuperBowl. Falcons are the media/liberal favorites as the region of Atlanta George and the Black South. Patriots are seen as the evil-white-WASP-MAGA-nazis. Tom Brady is a Trump supporter. They want the Patriots to lose.

So as much as I hate to say it, I'll be rooting like hell for the Patriots to win this time. Just to have liberals BLOWN THE FUCK OUT and continuing the Kek Blessings/Trump Curse meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-robert-kraft-vladimir-putin-stole-my-super-bowl-ring/amp/
read.bi/2jRD98y
change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events
theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or just leave politics out of a fucking game of football

You're retarded, not every thing is political. People hate the Pats because: A. People hate winners (see Trump) B. They "cheat" c. Falcons are the underdog

Actually Martellus Bennet said fuck Trump and he won't go to the white house if they win. Falcons are in keks favor

wtf I hate falcons now

>cheat

Butthurt Xecucks fan detected lol how's your "12"th man and your LITERAL cuckold qb and his wifes son?

The NFL chose The Cast of Hamilton and Lady GaGa to perform during half-time.

It's already been corrupted.
Pink shoes for breast cancer
Kapernick's bullshit
Black Power half-time show a couple years ago

You watch, this half-time show they'll be some fucking """"off script"""" event where someone makes a pot-shot at Trump.

Based roman

fucking this, pollitics fucked our rugby up, don't let it fuck up your football

What's the difference between Tom Brady and a Liberal?
>Tom Brady is a Patriot.

What did I sat to make you think I was a seahawks fan? Haha

Also I never said I believed the Pats cheated (hence the quotations)

>pink shoes for breast cancer
How is that a bad thing?

Georgiafags report in

>tfw we win even when we lose

Go Pats

The fix is in, Falcons will win it

I have a feeling there may be a happening at the superbowl, like muslims or some shit. i hope im wrong, but it sure would help our agenda is something happened to lady gaga by the hands of mudslimes

Fuck the NFL and fuck you.
It sucked having to stop watching football. I love the sport, but the degenerate garbage they let fly in that league is too much. Millions of you homos continue to watch it while chugging down your trash Budweiser while playing in your fantasy league (which is basically nigger Pokemon) like a good little goy and then come here and complain about the shit happening around you without sensing even a hint of irony about that. These people hate you and gladly make money off your stupidity.
Shut the shit off and maybe it'll change.

Also because Brady and Bellicheck are open Trump supporters

It isn't on the face of it.
But breast cancer awareness and all the attention it gets really is about virtue signaling and pandering to the feminist side of the spectrum given the death rates compared to other cancers and other causes of death.

It's just a "we are a friend to women! Please forget that some of our players beat their girlfriends a few years ago!" ploy.

Plus it sets a bad precedent for the sport to be "making a statement" innocuous as it may seem. Soon they'll where certain socks about Climate Change awareness, then certain socks for feeding the poor in POC communities, then certain helmet decals for """Religious Tolerance""" (meaning "Praise Allah, Christians go fuck themselves")

Soon they'll wear*

Reminder that all sports except for hockey, golf, and tennis are nigger worship.

OP here, honestly this is how I feel.

If the NFL got Lady fucking GaGa and the Cast of Hamilton to perform at the SuperBowl, then it is pretty clear where they stand.

Expect some horse shit ref calls.

>I have a feeling there may be a happening at the superbowl,

Said every superbowl but it never happens.

The security is extreme. The Superbowl is so expensive that very few peasants can afford to go to it. Since you have all those rich elites in the stadium, they wouldn't risk any big happening.

>georgia
>liberal
Choose one faggot. Rise Up!

>If the NFL got Lady fucking GaGa and the Cast of Hamilton to perform at the SuperBowl, then it is pretty clear where they stand.

Politics aside, this is why I don't even give a fuck about football anymore. I won't even watch the SB.

Hockey is more fun to watch anyway.

U of M guy here. I want the Pats to win so Brady is the all time record holder. Plus it would piss off the librtards.

we will see. many people will be outside too. u know how mudslimes like trucks of peace

Those people probably don't even watch football in the first place

Watching grown men play a game is literally Bread & Circus Tier, user.

Reminder that Brady is /our guy/

if repeating numbers the falcons will win

Meh I don't really care who wins.

Atlanta:
>Underdogs
>Fun offense
>Cool logo/colors

Patriots
>MAGA as fuck
>Colonial as fuck
>It would be too fitting if a winning team like the Boston PATRIOTS won just after Trump's inauguration.

Hopefully it'll be a good game unlike most of the blowout playoff games this year.

NFL warned Gaga not to talk at all and no comments on politics

I'm OK with this! Fuck the Failcons.

They will lose and I will laugh.

Post game on point like Ryan to Jones.

T. Known Boss

Patriots are definitely a 1488/pol/ approved team. The guys that always make them win are always white guys.

>Patriots are /ourteam/ this SuperBowl
Watching pro sports during the reign of the God Emperor... Could anons be more cucked? This is 2017 FFS.

>I normally HATE the fucking Patriots.
>So as much as I hate to say it, I'll be rooting like hell for the Patriots to win this time.

I'm standing *exactly* in your shoes, user-bro. Patriot-hater for years, but I can't hate them no more. Not even Evil Bill, who also endorsed Trump. (I hope Trump/Bannon are as constant in genius strategy/tactics for the next 8 years as BB has been for the past decade or so.)

But that doesn't mean I have to give up my sweet sweet memories of Eli beatin' em twice, ;^)

But the cast of Hamilton? Really? At a fucking football game? Are you kidding me?

Atlanta is mega liberal and the Falcons are owned by a Jew who had two historic Christian churches torn down to make way for a new taxpayer subsidized stadium.

>cast of a play performing at a football game

gee,i bet this has nothing to do with what they said about mike pence(sarcasm)

see
> this half-time show they'll be some fucking """"off script"""" event where someone makes a pot-shot at Trump.

She'll disregard that """"warning""""(which was purely for show).
She'll incur no penalties
She'll be praised as a hero for weeks afterwards.

>being this invested in monkeyball not even in your own country
how's your third-world afterthought of a country going

fpbp

leave politics out of sports though I hate the pats but I'm rooting for them.

Reminder that Trump owned a professional football team when he was younger.

>leave politics out of sports
I wish I could.
But they are already subverted.

Just you watch.
Watch the commercials, they'll make shots at Trump.
They halftime show will take shots at Trump.
If the fix is in and the Falcons win, watch all the social media with the "FUCK TRUMP! FUCK AMERICA! AND FUCK THE PATRIOTS! YOU DON'T OWN PATRIOTISM GOYIM!"

Packers fan here. Go Pats.

>Warned

What are they gonna do, not pay her?

And... god willing... a stadium full of Trump supporters will boo the shit out of her on national television.

>taking shots at the president in one of the most watched sporting events of the year

yep,they certaintly want to keep digging their own political party's grave

He literally sounds like a cuck from this.

Just because she isn't being paid doesn't mean she didn't sign a contract that she can be sued for breaching.

Jesus, do you follow fubaw?
Every analyst under the sun is sucking Brady's cock. MUH 4 RINGS. Dude is a complete cheater

You're fucking retarded

>Gaga bashes Trump during the SB
>NFL sues Gaga
>Every leftist in America loses their collective shit at once
It almost sounds scripted

>hosting the super bowl in a heavy republican state

>celebritys think it'll be funny to make a joke about trump

>they wont be laughing when a group of trump supporters beat the shit out of them on national tv for it

wew lads

>a group of trump supporters beat the shit out of them
Please no, we're already painted as the "inbred hicks" we don't need to also be violent savages as well.

Fuck Tom Brady.

I hate the patriots.

So with that out of the way, watching We Wuz Founding Fathers and Madonna get BTFO at the Superbowl will be like an added fuck you.

robert kraft the patriots owner is also a close friend of trump. vladimir putin also stole one of krafts super bowl rings when he was in russia. he showed vlad the ring and vlad puts it on and kgb surround him and he walks out. pats need to win to get vlad a new ring and donald can sort out the old one

google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-robert-kraft-vladimir-putin-stole-my-super-bowl-ring/amp/

also a story about how donald helped kraft thru his wifes death

read.bi/2jRD98y

fuck sportsball normies get out REEEEEEEEE

tickets are also $2,500 minimum. majority of people are from out of town

Federer won the Aussie open, with 7s calling it on sp. Also Serena won.

In that light of the old powers winning, Pat's will win the owl.

Anyone who cares about sports is a cuck. They were designed to corral your masculine nature to fight for your country and ideology into a fucking child's game.

Let's get this going Sup Forums

Sign the Petition: change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events

Learn the History: theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/

He's not wrong. I was watching ESPN at the gym earlier and these guys were assblasted that Brady didn't answer media questions about Trump and "current political events." They basically said that you can't avoid debates and expect to be a winner at life or some sad shit. They talked shit about him for at least a half hour. I still don't understand what politics has to do with football, but there it fucking was.

Important. Tom Brady represents White America, Trump, White superiority, strength, ability. He must win. I care - like when the media made the Superbowl between the Broncos and Panthers a White (Manning) v. Black (Newton) thing.

Sports have existed for thousands of years faggot, sorry you can't enjoy anything in the real world

>niggerball

they banned football for kids under 14 in NY and conservatives are REEEing because theyre removing all masculinity from culture. so is this ban actually good and will produce nationalists instead?

All these losers taking about sports for living are generally made in the same mold as the shills in the regular media. Add that to the guilt they have with ask the black athletes they have to talk about etc...

Yup, that's why I'm rooting for the Pats.

I'm from Baltimore, a Ravens fan... so I'm predisposed to hating the Pats...

But I'm making an exception this once.

You're referring to bloosports. They were for military training and conquest. Not faggy "muh team"

>watching niggers bending over to eachother in yoga pants and kike commercials

not politics go back to rebbit with your homoerotic handegg shit

Why do they keep choosing such shitty halftime acts lately. It's a man's sport, bring in man entertainment.

Put RHCP or Foo Fighters on stage. Beyonce last year and Now lady Gaga. Did they learn nothing from their ratings falling this year that football fans aren't liberals?

non sequitur.

Reminder that all sports are man worship and if you have a gf or wife who watches that shit you're a cuck either way.

Damn right.

Some of the earliest records of Soccer existing date back to 200-300 BC

Polo existed several hundred years before that as well, though I suppose you could argue that the horseback riding part of Polo could be considered combat training though the sport itself isn't

Reporting in

Everyone shut the fuck up about the political side of this and let us have this..pls Georgia sports have been bad for so long. We're kinda the underdogs too and so was Trump.

Cant wait for Sunday

My issue isn't with playing a sport for competitive purposes. It's following around other people who do and caring about them the way men used to care about nationalism, conquest, and political theory.

>Underdogs

I'm thinking you'll probably get this one, Falcons look bretty good tbqhfam

t. a state with no NFL team

>2017.12
>wasting your life watching nigger ball

/thread

>almost all of new england voted Clinton
>Georgia votes for Trump
>somehow the pats are our team

really made me think

also this

So did OP see it in the end?
>Super Bowl Half-time Show Prank Ideas Thread
>I work as an Audio Engineer for NRG Stadium where the Super Bowl will be played on Monday.
>I like my job, but like lulz/stories more.
>And I'll get hired somewhere else in a heartbeat if we pull this off.
>Here's the deal, most of the guys in the booth are /ourguys/.
>All the music is prerecorded so artists don't say stupid shit. If we played a different track we could probably get about 15 seconds in before audio is cut and we're all fired.
>Sup Forums... What should we play?
>1st choice: Shadilay
>2nd choice: Hitler speech
>3rd choice: Trump speech

>Trips decides.

Two in favor of Hitler Speech.

I just realized we're the bad guys.

>15 seconds

I seriously doubt they could get that at all, I'd be impressed with 5. (((They))) would shut it down immediately, over 100m people watch the Superbowl live

The PATRIOTS...bad guys? Deport.

THIS

You people are a bunch of traitorous filth for giving these niggers a platform to shit on our country